Studs and Duds week 11 vs NE

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Nov 21, 2022.

1. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

Studs.

Defense
    Braden Mann

Duds

Do I even need to say it?

2. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

After the sentence beginning with “game plan was great, the WR were wide open and the OL played great” your thread credibility factor dwarfed. Non withstanding Zach’s poor performance and irresponsable post game interview, the aforementioned sentence is painfully off the mark. Offense as a whole was dreadful. OL was bad particularly in pass protection, WRs we’re not open much at all, the running game was stifle because of poor blocking and no pass threat, and the game plan is massively suspect since nothing worked at all.

3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Mann is the rare player that belongs on both lists in the same game!

4. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

Incredible and surprising. He's always struggled terribly. Perhaps observing from the bench has paid off. Always like that guy with the crazy mullet.

Feeney was the best pass-blocker, per PFF, among the offensive linemen with a 76.6 grade and his 65.9 run-blocking grade was third-best overall and second among the offensive

James Hasty likes this.
  5. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

this is exactly what I mean. Zach’s complete ineptness has caused so many to look for blame elsewhere. The pressure on Zach has almost always been because of Zach, not the incompetence of the OL. The kid is clueless out there. He’s costing his teammates opportunity and money. Blaming MLF or the OL for anything is like blaming a small scratch on a finger for poor health when meanwhile Zach is a giant mortar shell wound that has our intestines spilled all over the street.

Jets81 and James Hasty like this.
  6. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

Feeney has been bad in the recent past and several post game analysts called him out yesterday. Glad to see that he held his own. Zach needs some time on the bench to re-evaluate his crummy playing and maybe get a different perspective while he's at it.

James Hasty likes this.
  7. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

Except pretty much every analyst watching the all 22 said otherwise, receivers were open, often, sometimes wide open, sometimes multiple wide open on the same play. Nothing worked at all for one reason. One.

Jets81, PJ4Ever and IDFjet like this.
  8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I posted it in another thread I think Michael Carter is pretty much trash at this point. The offensive line wasn’t good but it wasn’t that bad. He had some lanes and kept running into the guards ass.

He also goes down if someone sneezes in his direction. Need to give Robinson a shot here.

James Hasty likes this.
  9. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Not even close. Both Warner and Simms, two people among others that know the game, said the opposite, for starters. What the hell is the all 22 you make reference to.

10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

The all-22 is high camera footage that shows every player on the field of play.

11. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

I thought it was obvious the coaching staff did prepare adjustments for this game--specifically Ty Johnson was to be a focus which was a real surprise and I commend them for their attempt at catching the Pats unprepared for that.

In addition there were many offensive opportunities that went to waste due to the horrendous qb play. IMO.

In game I would have liked to seen more Robinson once it was clear the Ty Johnson emphasis wasn't paying off--not because of lack of gameplan but because of lack of effective QB

12. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

Studs

Defense overall and ST were great most of the day they gave us a chance to win

WRs/ TEs were open all day long

Duds

Zach Wilson all game long

Oline/Rbs didn’t have a great day

HC Saleh for watching ZW continue to show he didn’t have it and game was still within reach to win, but yet not making a change

That bitch name Zach Wilson again who couldn’t take accountability for his horrific play and shittiest 2h offense by any QB ever in his post game remarks fuck you!

IDFjet likes this.
  13. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

OMG. Ok that does it. The all-22 showed the opposite to most analysts

14. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

Zach can't hit those guys either.

15. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

ty shouldn't even be on the team honestly. He's just not good. we should run with MC, Robinson, and elevate Bam

joe, Nyjets4eva and Acad23 like this.
  16. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I don't know. I wanna crucify LeFleur for his lack of this or that, but at the same time I would NOT wanna be an OC going up to NE in the cold and wind, with an O-line that can't block a telemarketer, a running game that lost more yards than it gained, and a QB who can't throw a football to a wide open receiver, and a special teams that gives up 80 yard TDs with 5 seconds left in the game.

17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Not to mention Ty sucks in pass protection

18. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I think we can walk this one back.

19. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

The Patriots defense is very good. They don’t make it easy on most other teams (and certainly not the Jets). I’d never expect to go there and put up a lot of points.

I really don’t think MLF could have schemed Zach to success in this game.

#39 Jets81, Nov 29, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
    Footballgod214 likes this.
  20. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Mostly because he sucks.