Zach Wilson (MERGED) - All new Zach threads will be merged here after a day

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BudJet, Oct 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

Justin Fields perhaps, but his team has a losing record.

JetsKickAss likes this.
  2. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

I wanted Sam Darnold and all the picks that Kyle Shanahan would have given us. I think a poll that was here in March 2021 was 90% for drafting Zach Wilson.

I never even HEARD of Zach until about 3 months before the draft....same as Vernon Ghoulston....same as DeWayne Robertson.....same as Dee Millner...........same as Ron Faurot....same as Lam Jones.......you want more ? :D

You get these fast-rising guys who impress at the combine or whatever and shoot up the draft ranks. In 2019, Zach Wilson was one of three guys fighting to win the starting job at BYU. Stop believing the hype.

WTF happened to Justin Fields anyway ? Didn't we all watch him and OSU destroy Trevor Lawrence and Clemson and say "that's our next QB ?" o_O

WTF happened to drafting Fields ???????

Joe Burrow and Ja'mar Chase ? Well, what about Fields reunited with Garret Wilson ???

Get me the Damn Ball likes this.
  3. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

41% completion rate

less than 100 yards

hmm…ain’t no amount of cherry picking out throw aways and drops and bad OL play and pressure and whatever the fuck other bullshit excuses some people want to make is going to make this performance even remotely NFL level play. This was undrafted rookie from bullshit community college dogshit

And his performance is actually better than it should’ve been as the Pats actually dropped two picks

this was embarrassing

he is far and away the worst QB in the league, and I just don’t see this getting much better with him

the same shit we’ve seen for over a season now … motherfucker still can’t hit a damn dump off pass.

He’ll get this year but man we need a new QB next year…just like the last Pats game…we would be won this game with halfway decent QB play.

he sucks…

REVISion likes this.
  4. JETFUEL1580

But Zach has better record team wise then Fields. And they have apparently are the same size.

stinkyB likes this.
  5. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Zach crapped himself for 60 minutes and blames the wind.

*Christmas List: Wilson, 1 case of Depends™

Br4d and IIMeanDeanII like this.
  6. JETFUEL1580

Let us all remember Zach Wilson and Justin Fields are only only separated by 6 pounds. Fields got hurt unfortunately was carted off, after setting NFL records, but Zach has a what is it 5-3 record since he's been a starter. Yes he's the reason the team is winning.

Oh wait, I started a thread a few months ago " Zach Wilson will"

Choke to death. At least I came to my sense in September.

7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I have no words for this.

8. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Since the coaching staff has obviously given Zach a free pass to tank the playoff run by not benching him, he will never take responsibility for his piss poor inconsistent performances due to not being held accountable. If this nonsense continues from the coaching staff, don't expect too many of the better players on the team to want to hang around too long. With Garrett Wilson showing visible frustration on the field, the WR implosion continues. Anybody dare to venture a guess what the common denominator is for all these disgruntled WRs on the roster?

Saleh and the coaching staff seem in complete denial that they are saddled with the worst starting QB in the NFL. Sure sometimes stats don't tell the whole story, but in Zach's case they do - the guy is a bona fide scrub who can't hit the side of a barn with his shitty ill-advised passes. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, tough to give any sort of thanks to a coaching staff which engages in blind favoritism at the ultimate expense of the team. When you start falling off a steep cliff, good luck with the all gas and no brakes.

Will-I-Am-Not and tomdeb like this.
  9. JETFUEL1580

Zach can rush the yards to a playoff bid. He's a strong QB.

10. JETFUEL1580

I want all his supporters to justify this game.

Browning Nagle beat a prime Bills and showed more poise. Anyone who supports Zach either loves white Qb's or is Intellectually Stupid

11. Not Sure

Not Sure Active Member

You've had too much to drink and you shouldn't be talking now.

Jonathan_Vilma and twown like this.
  12. JETFUEL1580

I'm not talking I'm posting.

13. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

The only people who support Zach is the coaching staff, which seems to be in serious denial as to how awful this kid really is. In one and a half seasons, Zach has regressed to the point where he has become a major liability to the team. And now, we have the Jets #1 WR coming to the realization that having to rely on a scrub QB throwing you passes can be extremely harmful to one's career.

Garrett was a little late arriving to the party, as Elijah and Mims were well ahead of him on this one. Bottom line: WRs do not sound off and ask for trades when they have competent and capable QBs throwing them the rock.

Giving Zach full impunity to drag the entire Jets team through the gutter will also limit the amount of quality free agents who would be interested in coming to play for the Jets. Tough to get talent interested when your entire receiving corps wants out because the QB sucks some serious moosecock and the coaching staff fails to hold him accountable.

Jets79, tomdeb, Jets69 and 2 others like this.
  14. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

bottom line: either white or steveler could have played yesterday and either dinked and dunked ( white) or ran (steveler) the offense
    better than the guy who is getting a free pass while other guys on offense got benched.

it's all on the coaching staff for the double standards

15. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

The only positive option Wilson gives you, is his ability to scramble, avoiding getting sacked more, that is THE ONLY upside to Wilson, other than that, he is completely useless

IDFjet and Royal Tee like this.
  16. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

#2396 dawinner127, Nov 21, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
  17. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

There's absolutely no defending this. At this point, he should be QB3.

18. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.