Accountability

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NJJets, Nov 20, 2022.

1. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

well zach did his best to gift two INTs today…thankfully the Pats decided to drop them out of the kindness of their hearts for the holidays

2. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

Go ahead and tell me how White could do worse the ZW today. I got plenty of time.

Jojo, Wahoo and James Hasty like this.
  3. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

The only upside to these ZW performances is there's no worries that his second Jets contract will prevent us from paying all of the young talent that is currently on the roster...

4. StealthDefense

StealthDefense Active Member

Yeah, that's easy.... he could have thrown a Pic. That was easy.

5. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Taylor heineke. Better than Wilson

Jojo, stinkyB and tomdeb like this.
  6. Wut?

Wut? Well-Known Member

White isn’t the answer either. They purposely didn’t have an answer on this team so Zach wouldn’t feel the pressure.

Fiftynine likes this.
  7. StealthDefense

The funny thing is, I'm not even a fan of his. I wanted Mac Jones. Lol. But if you draft someone at 2, you have to let him play. You have to see if he can improve. Before you invest another high Pic or multiple high pics on your next, next FQB

8. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Chicago must be in their war room as well speak, how can we beat this dynamic QB?!?!!? Stack the box, contain the run, and Wilson will do the rest

Sad that our recievers are starting to turn on Wilson, you could see their frustration

This could turn into the biggest clown show, once the defense starts complaining, and just giving up, that will all be on Saleh

9. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

There isn't a starting QB in the NFL this week that is clearly worse than Zach Wilson. A couple are at his level, but Wilson is bad.

My only point is that Daniel Jones is also bad, and the Giants have hidden him all season. He also has no weapons to throw to.

The Giants have played a super easy schedule, so it's been easier for them to hide him.

Wahoo, James Hasty and HomeoftheJets like this.
  10. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

Oh brother now you are claiming Wilson had a decent game because he threw no picks? Maybe you missed the two passes he threw right to the defense that they dropped. :D

Jojo, stinkyB and HomeoftheJets like this.
  11. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure we've just "seen what we have"...

9/22 77 yards.

12. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Saleh is overseeing maybe the best defense the Jets have ever had. I'm sorry, but I'm not blaming Saleh for something that hasn't happened.

Get me the Damn Ball likes this.
  13. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Tell that to the 49ers, all they gave up to get that bum, and they dumped him after a few starts

14. StealthDefense

You asked me how, thought that answer was accurate. Those passes...we not pics.

So, 1 Pic is worse. But I never said he had a decent game at all. I actually said the game was "FN Bad."

15. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

Nah, it’s not the best defense in any aspect.

16. StealthDefense

Trey Lance is on IR

17. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

What has Zach shown since being drafted that makes you think he's more likely than Mike White to be the answer? (And to be clear, I don't think White is the answer.)

tomdeb likes this.
  18. Get me the Damn Ball

Get me the Damn Ball Well-Known Member

Derek Carr will be the starting Quarterback of the New York Jets next season

James Hasty and StealthDefense like this.
  19. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ok,but how long? How many games do you give away? It’s becoming obvious that our wins this year were chalked up to Breece Hall, a good defense, and overrated opponents. This kid has shown nothing. NOTHING. Hos football IQ is atrocious, his mechanics are a joke. It comes down to Joe Douglas not wanting to admit he fucked up. And that’s a shitty thing to do to the fans

BacktoQueens and tomdeb like this.
  20. heartpumpsgreen

heartpumpsgreen Active Member

Zach is not the answer. He has to be benched. He should have been benched in the first NE debacle this year. Zach had very little, if anything to do with beating Buff. 7 starts, 4 TD throws. Windy today, but the opponent threw for almost 250 yards, Zach throws for 77, half of which came on one throw (a lousy, lucky duck to Mims) ... he is hot trash period. Mike White is better. Streveler is better. Flacco has zero mobility which is needed to some degree with our OLine, so not an option. Put White in there. In limited action we see clear evidence that White has the ability to go through his progressions and get to the 2nd and 3rd reads. Zach is a first read QB only. All his plays. He is trash. You Wilson apologists can kick rocks. Mike White should start next week or Saleh nay lose the locker room. It's plain to see for us, the fans. The players certainly see what's going on.