Zach Wilson (MERGED) - All new Zach threads will be merged here after a day

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BudJet, Oct 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

Exactly. He feels no obligation to be accountable, because his head coach and this organization refuses to hold him accountable despite his incompetent play. He speaks like he's untouchable because that is just what he has been despite playing like warmed over dog crap.

You watch something like this and you want to punch the kid. One can only imagine how his teammates feel.

2. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

What really makes this hurt even more is that this team is, QB aside, ready to compete at the highest levels. We have a defense that can keep us in a game with the elite teams like the Chiefs and the Bills, and with just a competent offense, we could have a puncher's chance in those types of games. And we're wasting it on one guy.

3. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

I mean, the CS isn't going to just throw their QB under the bus to the media. We can only hope behind closed doors they're doing coaching him well and or starting to make contingency plans. I'm hopeful they are

IIMeanDeanII and apjbfc like this.
  4. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

Jackpot. If they don't like what they have in White, it's imperative they sign someone like Minshew or draft a QB with upside (or both).

5. Wut?

Wut? Well-Known Member

Isiah Wilson looking good

6. 50ShadesOfGreen

50ShadesOfGreen Well-Known Member

7. Wut?

Wut? Well-Known Member

Whag happens if he lights it up against a piss poor pass defense next week? I HATE this indecision at the QB position. It’s been so damn long. Please, for everything that is holy, send us a qb.

8. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

We should bring Darnold back, give him a shot with a new OC and some actual playmakers.

9. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

Did they really ask this clown if he felt like he let his defense and team down and this mfer said No??? I hope I’m reading that wrong if I didn’t have any hope for this little scared cry baby bitch who can’t make any NFL level throws that’s would be it for me. Now your WRs look mad on the field and your D is gonna look at you in the locker room like a fuckn idiot. If he starts next week I’m not watching since Saleh is allowing this BS

10. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

He’s thrown for over 250 yards in 4/20 starts with only a single 300 yard game. “Lighting it up,” isn’t really in his arsenal.

IIMeanDeanII and Cman68 like this.
  11. rockyusmc2003

You read right, he's a douche.

12. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

On 11/21/22 ZW is the worst starting QB in the NFL. He may have a future, Idk, but, right now, he blows.

13. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Zach has entered the Darkside now with this comment. He's disliked for his play, but these comments will make him universally hated by Jets fans, and possibly team mates.

14. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

White is not the answer and if our offense is going to be dog shit, I say put Chris Streveler, at least he is exciting to watch and just maybe we hit the lottery. Yes I know, but I did say hit the lottery which is 1 in 292 million.

Nyjets4eva likes this.
  15. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Definitely. I’m suprised the defense was able to hold up the whole game today, considering how bad the offense was.

IIMeanDeanII and jets_fan like this.
  16. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Today marks the day I officially flipped: I have ZERO confidence that Zach Wilson can be a franchise quarterback. He has played in a full season's worth of games, and for him to treat the biggest game of this career as just another game both during and post game, he clearly lacks the mental toughness and fortitude necessary to be a franchise quarterback.

17. Jets OG fan

Jets OG fan Well-Known Member

I'm seeing shades of Mark Sanchez with the happy feet. Sanchez was only semi-decent when he had the 3 pro bowlers on the line and a run game carrying him. Sadly, it seems that Sanchez is Zach's ceiling.

Zach has horrible accuracy, even on short screen passes, he can't get the ball there on time without the guy needing to make an acrobatic catch, ruining any chance of gaining yards. He can't hit receivers in stride and throws way high on easy passes . His pocket awareness is not good and he holds the ball too long.

The defense is good enough, all you need is even a below average offense and they can win games. This game cemented why Moore is so frustrated. Wilson is ass.

18. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

As like may other fans, I feel as though I want to punch him in the face, not for the horrible play, but his f@cking attitude. Take some accountability!

19. rockyusmc2003

At this point, I think anything has to be on the table.

20. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

I was as well. They did give up some plays here and there, but the guys on the other offense are getting paid too, so that's to be expected. But given how long they were out there and how hopeless it had to be knowing that the offense wasn't going to do anything positive, I expected them to begin to bend and eventually break late in the game. Never happened. Definitely one of the most amazing defensive performances I've seen out of a Jets team. The defense should hold their heads up after today because they were fantastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.