Vintage Jets games

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by ukjetsfan, Nov 1, 2022.

1. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

This thread is for people to share downloadable files of vintage Jets games. There are various ways of sharing - Google Drive allows you to share a file for as long as you want, for instance, but storage is limited.

I will be getting the ball rolling soon. I need to look through my collection and see what I have... people can then request the games they would like to see first.

2. burf

burf Well-Known Member

Thanks for this, U... is a great idea. If you know of somewhere one can post with permanent storage, that would be great. I posted Super Bowl III, the other day, but the link is only good for 30 days.
    Anyone interested, you can download the full broadcast of Supe III (without commercials) here----> https://ufile.io/cqit1u2q

LogeSection2RowJ and ukjetsfan like this.
  3. burf

burf Well-Known Member

Btw, Brook!, if you see this, is it possible to sticky this thread, so it doesn't get lost?

4. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I think I have the win over the Pats in the "Can't Wait" playoff game of 2011. I had a recent computer issue/ change over so i got to look for it. I know I still have the AFC Championship game loss to Pittsburgh saved.

5. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

smash that hard drive

LogeSection2RowJ likes this.
  6. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I was on the sidelines that day assisting photographers and never actually watched it on TV. That's why I saved it. The empty backfield spread offense at the goal line still haunts me. And others too I'm sure.

stinkyB likes this.
  7. burf

burf Well-Known Member

If anyone has access to free storage, I can upload Supe III for anyone to see.

8. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of games on dvd. Would have to look for them, but I know I have sbiii complete with commercials. The Marino/O’Brien shootout, 02 packers (clinch division), 41-0 wc win over the colts. Flashlight game , probably others….