Pats Fans Discussion Thread (Jets fans welcome)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by XNOUGHT, Jan 7, 2007.

1. dbyrd

dbyrd New Member

Thank you so much for this honor

2. Vilma 4 President

Vilma 4 President New Member

I just got back from the game moments ago and i just wanted to let everyone here know how rude and obnoxious the Pats fans were to me and my brother. We had popcorn thrown at us, people calling us ignorant names, people taking off my hat and throwing it on the ground...im proud to be a jets fan

3. dbyrd

dbyrd New Member

Yes, because that would NEVER happen in NY

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

So was it a lot of fun listening to Pats fans cheer for Chad's injury?

5. kevin68

kevin68 New Member

I hope you punched a few in the face!

6. DROB63Cmart28

DROB63Cmart28 Banned

Go back to your own site asshole. You wont be laughing Sunday when tom brady's getting assraped by the chargers D.

7. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

I remember XNOUGHT and for some reason recall him as a pretty reasonable poster. This was of course before the Patriots won multiple championships. Now we get this. Well anyway, congrats.

8. dbyrd

dbyrd New Member

Just like we wouldn't be laughing after the Jets kicked ass?

9. A.C.E.S

A.C.E.S New Member

:rofl: This is the first time I witnessed someone getting banned.

10. NJrocket24

NJrocket24 Well-Known Member

i would like to see the Pats actually win next week, just so Ray lewis can kill one of their players on the field. i would love to see the ravens absolutley brutalize the pats.

11. 10nyjets87

10nyjets87 New Member

It sucks so much that assholes like this can be spoiled by such a great team. Before 01 the patriots werent shit and im sure their diehard fans were just as hungry as we are now.

I label this guy as a complete BANDWAGON FAN. I know when the new york jets are stomping on the patriots in the very near future that i wont rub it in the faces of the fans who are just so hungry for some success. Thats because i will remember the days when we werent shit and I'll be humble when we stomp all over the patriots in the playoffs in the very near future.

So XNOUGHT if you are a ''true'' patriots fan pleaseeeee enjoy this as much as you can because the patriots window for success is sooooo small.

12. themantda

themantda New Member

You live inthe 2nd city...maybe even third get outta here and go eat some chowder and hook up with ur questionbable looking chicks

13. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Come on man no need for the low blow. Just because the guy is heterosexually challenged ......................

14. Wolfe Tone

Wolfe Tone New Member

I hope you are steryle

15. themasochist

themasochist New Member

New England is truly full of insecure fucksticks. Don't sweat it gentlemen of New York, we run the fucking show and these guys stand buy and pick up the garbage.

16. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

I considering sending Merriman care package of roids to help accomplish this...

17. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

I dont understand why some ppl gotta be such dicks. I was at the orlando ale house watchin the game today, maybe 15-20 jets fans and like 7 patriot fans....and for the most part, they were respectable as hell..xcept when ever they scored they'd scream p-a-t-s pats pats pats...that pissed everyone off....they steal our coaches, our players, and our chant...but really the whole game i was talkin with them, its so much nicer when u can talk to fans of the opposing team and have educated convo's. then theres the retards who post on the message boards just to piss ppl off.

so the award for worst poster from another team should be called the Xnought award.

18. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

the bottom line is no team, even the Pats, stay elite for ever... and the downslide is usually devestating...ie. Cowboys, 49ers, Redskins, Radiers even the Dolphins....
    what goes around comes around and it'll be real interesting to see how the Pat fans handle it...

19. 10nyjets87

10nyjets87 New Member

75 percent will jump ship guarentee. there really isnt a big patriot fan base as much as there is a bandwagon fan base for the pats.

20. Jets41815162342

Jets41815162342 New Member

Dear A-hole Pat Fans,

Yes, we Jets fans wanted this one bad, real bad. Today and all week we will be frustrated and disappointed. You can relish that fact for now, much like we did a few weeks ago when your scumbag, classless coach ran to locker room crying after he lost a game to a ballboy and QB with the arm of a 12 year old girl.

We Jets fans always hope for the best. This is not a team for bandwagon jumpers or the feint of heart. We've seen alot of crap from this organization over the years and we can sniff it out quickly. This coach and this team are the real deal. This loss was the ultimate motivation for an already highly motivatied organization. After you get run over by the Tomlinsons next week you can sit home and ponder the fact that the AFC East title will no longer be a gimme. Jets 17 Patriots 14.

Your Truely,

Bridget Moynahan

PS: Tom Brady has a small penis.