Official Rant thread (not for the faint of heart)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Tony, Jan 7, 2007.

1. SouthBayJetsfan4life

SouthBayJetsfan4life Well-Known Member

I agreed with you until you mentioned Samuel.

2. Cinvis

Cinvis New Member

lmao.............

3. 1028

1028 Active Member

OMG NO U R LOL

4. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Wow, you fail at sarcasm.

5. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

:lol: yeah it helped me smile a little bit myself... and I honestly think there would have been a hug either way...

6. SouthBayJetsfan4life

SouthBayJetsfan4life Well-Known Member

Go to your room and stop your whining. The 2007 Jets played beyond my expectations and I'm looking forward to the draft as well as the rest of the off season.

7. Chrisn777

Chrisn777 New Member

i haven't seen any blame fall on the mangini guys yet, kassell and chatham need to get the fuck out seriously, we need some talent even if it comes with baggage, we should take a chance on merriweather in the 3rd.

8. A.C.E.S

A.C.E.S New Member

Are you being serious ?

9. DROB63Cmart28

DROB63Cmart28 Banned

[/QUOTE=PatsRule;424627]Your all sorry ass whining pussies ,you were out classed deal with it[/QUOTE]

How bout you shut your fuckin mouth you dirty peice of trash you and your fans base are the biggest fuckin peices of trailer fuckin trash i have ever seen. You will get raped in the asshole against san diego because you suck and got lucky today. also paying the refs wont help you forever you homo ass peice of shit. FUCK U AND YOUR FRANCHISE NEXT YEAR THE DIVISION IS OUR YOU GUYS SUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

SO ON BEHALF OF THE GANGGREEN WE HAVE GOT JUST 2 WORDS FOR YA!

[​IMG]

SUCK IT!

10. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Have my man-babies.

11. chris66

chris66 Member

ya the division will be yours next year. right, we have been hearing that for the last four f'n years. you guys got your one win this year. be happy with that.

12. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Enjoy your playoff win BITCH cause it will be your last!!!!!!!!!!!

13. howzie

howzie New Member

What a classless mutha fucka.

14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

This is a rant thread!!!

You people that are trying to feel good about stuff and pointing to next year,stay out of this thread. It is a RANT THREAD, LET US RANT!!

As for you Pats fans that are fuckin a-holes to jump into this thread FUCK you duchebags.. Seriously if your life is so lame that you have to go onto a Jets board and pick on them ranting after losing to YOUR team, then I am really sorry for you. Get Drunk celebrating your victory, talk to other pats fans, screw your wife in celebratation... that's what people with lifes do. Thats what MEN do!

now for my football rant:

Im sick and fuckin tired of getting bitchslapped by the pats. We had the perfect opportuneity to end their bullshit division riegn and we blew it again! When are we ever goning to overcome them? When Bellicheck retires? dies? When Brady quits football to live alone with his boyfriend in scotland????

Next: KIMO VON SHITHOFFEN sucks. D'Holeinthewall can't block to save his life..

WE NEED A RUNNING BACK!! You Leon lovers need to see he's nothing but a 3rd down back. Its kind of hard to win when you have NO running game and NO deep passing game. You can only run so many 6 yard routes in one game/season. And with no running game you get stuffed in the red zone. That was the fdifferance in todays game, they had 2 good running backs, and wwe have 7 shitty ones!!!

15. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Probably some of the Herman Edwards lovers said that. Personally, I haven't predicted the Jets to win the division since August of 1999. (Without the big injuries they probably would have won the division title.)

I am confident the Jets will win the division next year.

I had a similar feeling moments immediately after the Redskins dropped a playoff game in San Francisco 28-10 in January of 1991. The difference there was I predicted a Super Bowl win for the Redskins for the following season. I got the sense right then and there that the Redskins would make a few personnel moves and be a major force in 1991.
    I see the same thing happening with the 2007 Jets, but instead of a SB win, I'm only predicting a division title.

Get ready to watch the Patriots get their clocks cleaned in California next Sunday afternoon, Jethro.

Edit- What a horrible prediction that was.

#95 Cakes, Jan 7, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  16. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Don't make me rant about you telling some of us to not rant!!!

17. Patriots ruin yet another season for me.

I LONG for the day we knock the fuckers out of the playoffs, and go on to win the super bowl so I can go to chowder city and throw glass bottles at the same type of fuckers who did it to me for 4 years in providence.

18. howzie

howzie New Member

yes, and maybe the fatass jets coach will have a heart attack.

19. Go back to your greedy bandwagon-ridden hole called patriots planet.

We have every right in the world to think we can win the division next year or ANY year. The Patriots cant stay on top of the division forever...and why not us?

If you have a problem w/ that kind of optimism....you ad the rest of your kind are more ignorant, overconfident and greedy than I originally percieved.

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I thought puttin Vinny in was a total DICK move by Belichick.... Screw you pal, you will get what's comin to ya later in life. Maybe not this year, or the next, but eventually it will happen.