Official Rant thread (not for the faint of heart)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Tony, Jan 7, 2007.

1. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

If I meet Tom Brady I will slit his fucking throat.

2. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

I really have nothing to say. I can't blame Chad too much in this game. Just all around shitty game by the entire defense, and the offense couldn't finish off drives. They got their head out of the game on the backward pass, and it wasn't heads up by anyone. I'm not as mad as you think I'd be, but not all that happy. More depressed, saddened, let down, devastated...

3. hazmat

hazmat New Member

Holy shit guys if 53 weeks ago someone had told you that this is where would be today. Giving the Pats a run for their money, making the playoffs, a 35 year old coach who has a great future ahead of him, no Herm Edwards, Pennington played a great game until the pick. Please I don't want to hear anyone complain about anything. The Pats never lose playoff games much less at home. The Jets had a great season and they will continue to build this team in the offseason. I'd rather celebrate the season then be upset about today. I hate the pats but hopefully the Chargers will beat them.

4. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

LMAO at the phrase I bolded/underlined/enlarged!

Today's result sucks. But really, what did you expect? (I predicted a 20-13 NE win.)

The Jets are in good shape for a big run now for at least the next few years.

The goal for next year is to win the division so that the Jets don't have to play at NE again in the playoffs.

5. Chrisn777

Chrisn777 New Member

does anybody think that vilma's bootleg sack would have changed the game?

i mean they were up 10-7 at that point, and the sack would've put the pats outta field goal range, i can't believe he tried to knock it out.

6. 1028

1028 Active Member

Actually I think I gained some respect for Bellichek today. Namely because of the part at the end where he pushed the camera man out of the way, that was just gold :rofl: It helped ease the pain of defeat a bit for me

7. PatsRule

PatsRule New Member

The pats suck,so the jets must really suck Belichik sucks he schooled Mangini today...Next year you guys may have a chance but,the Pats have 2 first round picks...Dont think next year will be any better

8. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

Well, obviously they were hoping to pin the Patsies near their own goal line, and play a field position game, but it just didn't work out since the ball skipped into the endzone. I don't think it was 4th and inches either...more like 4th and 2 or something wasn't it?

But I get what you're saying...they called a soft game today, but I think most of the fault goes on the players. Their limitations don't exactly give the coaches many options to be creative.

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

You will be sadly mistaken, Jethro.

10. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I hate the Patriots.

Thank you.

11. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Push? I thought he was going to rip that camera man's head off. It was classic, It actually made me feel a little better. Respect is a good thing to come away with atleast.

12. Floydian

Floydian Banned

Then maybe you should stay out of this thread?

13. RDriven3

RDriven3 New Member

OMFG that is the best, end the thread with that quote, you made me spit out my beer all over my LCD.

14. chris66

chris66 Member

as a pats fan, I dont think we have a superbowl team this year, but it was nice to put an end to your season.

15. Chrisn777

Chrisn777 New Member

does anybody think that vilma's bootleg sack would have changed the game?

i mean they were up 10-7 at that point, and the sack would've put the pats outta field goal range, i can't believe he tried to knock it out.

16. jaywade

jaywade Active Member

I just wanted to say to everyone it was a good season and hopfully we keep improving. I am leaving till tomorrow because this board is making me more depresesd then the game did. I cant believe that so many Jets fans can kill this team for lossing to a better team keep everythin in perspective and remember how last year and the first half of this year was.

17. southwestjet

southwestjet New Member

Next year, next year motherfuckers. Fuck belichiken and I swear to God if I had some more money I would go to San Diego to watch SD beat the fuck out of that damn team. FUCK NEW ENGLAND, FUCK BELICHIKEN, FUCK BRADY< FUCK VRABEL, BRUSCHI AND WILFORK, CHEAP SHOTTIN MOTHERFUCKERS.

Bitch asss, and Im sorry if I keep on going on, but I got to get this shit out and please excuse this fuckinm swearing and shit, but I got to get this shit out, how much I hate that damn fuckin team. I had a motherfuckin patriots fan show up to my fgoddamn doorstep this morning with his fuckin brady jersey on and the nerve to do this shit fuck him FUCKK FUCK FUCKC.. :mad: :drunk: :drunk:

18. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I can't believe Jabar Gaffney showed up today.

Heretofore, he had basically sucked in the NFL. He made one of the worst plays of the new century down in Houston on some 2-pt. conversion attempt and then last year he averaged 8.9 yards on 55 receptions for Houston, which is just a disgusting average. Then today he goes off. Screw him.

19. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Sorry man, but I can't afford to buy you a new one.

20. toontheman88

toontheman88 Member

We got fucked. We have to be able to score inside the redzone. We have to be able to stop the run. we need a running back that can get 4 yards a carry. this year was smoke and mirrors. next year our schedule is tough and we will not make the playoffs. Same old fucking jets till the end of fucking time