Deshaun Watson Traded to Browns

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Br4d, Feb 20, 2022.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

THIS VVV

[​IMG]

. . . . . . IS VVV

[​IMG]

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

The Watson Family: a pictorial stroll down memory lane...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

OK dude, I had my fun. here is the thing. I learned long ago you are impossible to have a conversation with. You are so emotionally and mentally small that people think you are trolling them because you are so wrong and fail to make a point but love to deny everything because you somehow think you are correct, so what I did was act like you and it confused you to the point you had to either A) actually think I can't speak English or B) (most likely) attempted to use that to insult me. but at least now you see how it is to try and have a conversation with you, it's dumb and pointless because you have the EQ of a fly and the IQ of plant. So the point was 3 fold 1) to have some fun with you, 2) to expose you to others, and 3) to show you how awful you are at discussion. You are a joke and nobody takes you serious here. It's like playing chess with a pigeon, it'll knock over the pieces, shit all over the board, and then strut around like it won. You are a pigeon, but not as intelligent.

4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

So now, after admitting that you have done nothing in this thread other than to troll it, are you prepared to support your claims about the NFLPA not allowing players to sue the NFL and using Brady suing the NFL as proof that a player cannot sue the NFL and everything else you got wrong here? Or are you simply going to backtrack rather than own your mistakes? That is weak - very, very weak.

5. GasedAndConfused

lol there is an old saying. it's better to be quiet and have people think you are dumb, then open your mouth and prove them right. i'm telling you that one because it's best you just zip up and walk away before I just continue to show everyone how dumb you are. seriously at this point, you should make an alt and start over because every single person on this forum considers you the village idiot

Noam likes this.
  6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Another week and no suspension. Lord Goodell was busy with the 4th of July though I'm sure

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Don't they usually do the suspensions closer to the season?

8. BrowningNagle

I actually looked it up after my post earlier today.

They met with Lord Goodell last week so I was wondering what is taking so long. But I found out there is a July 11th deadline for a settlement, after which a suspension (if any) would be announced. so don’t expect anything till after July 11

the pundits don’t believe there will be a settlement even though both sides want it.

The thought is that it would be bad optics for the NFL to appear to involve Watson in his own punishment, which is kinda the very point of a settlement but who knows

9. Ralebird

Heh, heh, heh - I guess you didn't hear that old saying before claiming that NFL players can't sue the NFL Or before you posted the great Judge Judy(!) to support that claim. Or before you showed how Brady (an NFL player, mind you) sued the NFL and you tried to use that to prove you were correct. Perhaps you should just go "dumb" to avoid further embarrassing yourself.

10. Ralebird

Goodell does not get to decide on punishment, that is the purview of the retired judge, Sue L. Robinson who is the Disciplinary Officer who will decide if there will be punishment and to what degree. Although it has not been formally announced it has been widely discussed that the attorneys have until the week of July 11th to submit written briefs supporting their sides. A two week time frame from filing briefs to announcing a decision could be expected. Goodell only gets to make a decision personally or through a designee if either side appeals Robinson's decision.

Mike Florio explains it more thoroughly in the first 21 minutes of this clip: https://sports.yahoo.com/friday-pftot-looks-closely-next-011217725.html

Florio also expounded on it today here: NFL, Roger Goodell can punish Deshaun Watson more than court ruling | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports - YouTube

#330 Ralebird, Jul 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
  11. GasedAndConfused

lol hate to break it to you, but only 1 of us should be embarrassed and it's not me, but thanks for showing off that low EQ I spoke of earlier

12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Hemi likes this.
  13. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Just cuz he played in Texas, doesn’t mean he’s a beaner

14. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Goodell doesn’t give the punishment!!! Unless he doesn’t like the punishment Watson receives, then he can change it to something else…. Totally different. /s :rolleyes:

cval likes this.
  15. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

They had better believe in him after signing that ridiculous contract.

KingRoach likes this.
  16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Ha, good one. Deshaun = mierda

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

That makes things interesting.

18. BrowningNagle

It’s about time for the league to shit or get off the pot

abyzmul and cval like this.
  19. Ralebird

Here's an update on the awaited decision from Sue Robinson regarding Deshaun Watson. It is from Sports4Cleveland on Friday and the part regarding Watson starts about 1:30 and runs to about 18:00. The first part includes a clip of Rich Eisen talking to Mike Florio and then another lawyer familiar with the NFL CBA and PCP is interviewed by the Cleveland host. It appears that no one familiar with both the law and the case is anxious to predict an outcome but both lawyers appear to believe many may be surprised by whatever it may be.