Has JD vastly improved the Jets since taking over?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KingRoach, May 21, 2022.

?

Do the Jets have a better roster now than 3 years ago?

1. Yes

58 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. Too Early To Tell

25 vote(s)
    28.1%
  4. I Hate The Jets

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Are you saying that passing represents the totality of an NFL quarterback's job?

Aren't you a big fan of PFF?

2. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

I don't subscribe to PFF and for me the primary purpose of a QB is to pass the ball successfully. Maybe you are all in on a guy that can hand off the ball successfully. Or maybe you like your QB running the ball with guys 50 lbs heavier looking to drill him into the dirt.

3. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Is your strategy to say such random crazy things, I’m left speechless?

I apologize for misquoting you. Here’s my misquote.
    Here is the actual quote.
    I can see why you’re offended. I obviously changed the whole intent and meaning by altering your word choices.

PS: if you think I’m using imply or infer wrong, buy a dictionary.

Even a broken click is right twice a day; you're worse than a broken clock.

4. Ralebird

You not only changed the quote, you changed the whole intent and meaning; you then falsely claimed I "implied" something different when, in fact, you drew an incorrect inference - probably due to your poor reading comprehension skills.

5. Ralebird

As I stated earlier, passing is very important but it is not the only job of a quarterback and not the only thing on which a QB should be judged. Your last sentence here relates to nothing I said and appears to be totally irrelevant to the discussion of the Jets being vastly improved.

(I didn't ask if you were a subscriber to PFF but if you weren't a fan of their work.)

6. KingRoach

We’re posting on an Internet forum, genius.

If omitting 2 words changed the entire intent and meaning of your post, you should choose your words better.

7. Ralebird

I'm sorry that you are unable to do so many things a competent middle school student can regarding the written word. Is English a second language for you?

8. bicketybam

I'm old school but not knocking on the door of 80 like you. I don't follow PFF or know much about their stats. So no. I'm not a fan of their work.

9. Ralebird

Thanks for clearing that up. There are plenty of people here that support their efforts; I though you might have been one of them.

10. KingRoach

You can’t assume he meant something other than exactly what was asked ie are you a big fan vs are you a big enough fan to subscribe.

You adding the thought “enough to subscribe” changed entire intent and meaning of the question.

Still not sure what he meant when he asked “has any qb jumped 16 spots in a year?” Bc he apparently didn’t mean “has any qb jumped 16 spots in a year?”

Silly bird

11. KingRoach

I’ve never seen someone be so consistently wrong and so pompous at the same time.

Psst. Remember that time you thought NFL teams couldn’t legally disclose their players medical conditions? Lol. Good times.

12. bicketybam

Wrong.

13. Ralebird

That's why I asked rather than make assumptions.

14. bicketybam

What would even give you impression that I was a fan of PFF? It would be asking you if you were a white supremacist. I didn't know so I asked.

15. KingRoach

Jfc even YOU can’t quote YOU

You changed 2 words just like me and completely changed the question. Example… I’m not a big fan of chick-fill-a but I am a fan of their work.

OK, this is where I’m tapping out. I just read you’re pushing 80 and now I’m feeling guilty that you’re confusion is part of a deeper problem.

I promise I won’t call you out when you say anything crazy and I won’t answer any questions you ask…

16. Ralebird

I just explained that - there are people here that are staunch supporters of PFF and I was wondering of you were one of them, particularly in light of your comment about "subjective" information which PFF exploits. It would be quite inconsistent for someone to support PFF and scoff at ESPN for their QBR.

17. bicketybam

I'm sorry you were confused. It happens.

18. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Holy shit the arguments are endless to the point the thread is just nonsense.

19. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

Which is the reason why the lunatics post what they do. They post idiocy to derail threads. They drag good intelligent posters into their lunacy and suddenly everyone looks just as bad as them. The net effect is to make this forum worse and drive thoughtful and intelligent posters away. The only people who get anything out of this are the attention seeking trolls.

These trolls are destroying this forum and why there is such little activity compared to years past. My suggestion is put the lunatics on ignore. Don't acknowledge they exist. It is the negative attention that they want. Don't give it to them.

#119 Noam, Jun 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    themorey likes this.
  20. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

it's still funny your holding on to that when you keep proving me right and don't realize it. here i'll help you one more time since your reading comprehension is lacking. probably from your personal issues but I won't put you on blast for that. I as in me never said that. I quoted saleh and specifically said "saleh said" as in your bold. Several times throughout the thread I said TEs are important. My claim was that we aren't going to run 12 personnel an insane amount like others were saying. nobody in the NFL except the dolphins ran it 30% or more. I could see us running it around that mark compared to the 12-15 we ran it in 2021 but we aren't using it as a base (as in more then 50%) and that 11 personnel will be our most used grouping. Now i explained it like you are a 5 year old (which is probably pretty accurately mentally since you are just mostly a professional troll on here and other sites because you are miserable in your life so want to try and make others miserable so put down the bottle, get your life together and maybe people won't have to explain things out so much to you