What are your DREAM Draft Day Scenarios for the Jets?

Discussion in 'Draft' started by PennyandtheJets, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

And Mad Dog radio is part of SiriusXM, part of a giant satellite broadcasting system with 35 million subscribers. It is far more than simply an internet radio station. KOB, being out of the country, may not understand that which was the basis of my response to him. You, on the other hand, should know the difference but it looks like you're simply trying to be difficult. Carry on.

2. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

KOB referred to Sirius Mad Dog Radio as a Internet radio station.

You “corrected” him by stating that Sirius is much more than a radio station.

My stance is that Sirius is an internet radio platform and Mad Dog Radio is a station within that platform and the “correction” of KOB was not only unnecessary but also inaccurate.

Not being difficult, just correcting you. Now take it like a man and say, “you’re right, my bad”

bicketybam and joe like this.
  3. Ralebird

Thanks for the clarification. A nameless weekend host on Mad Dog radio earns no special recognition for his prowess or opinion from me even though he may collecting a bit more than minimum wage to spout it. I question what all these red flags mean but without anything solid to stand them up on, I don't give them much credence.

4. KingRoach

Let’s face it. The JD’s team is going to do something Mac never did, due diligence.

I think it’s all very simple- If JD feels the red flags are warranted, he’s off the board. If the red flags are manageable then he’s our top player in the draft.

Top 4 for 4
    KT (if we’re ok with the flags)
    IKY
    Trade Back
    Sauce

Lon Chaney and NYJetsO12 like this.
  5. Ralebird

Your premise is wrong, as is your "correction." SiriusXM is a radio broadcasting service with its own fleet of satellites in orbit to service the United States and parts of Canada; it does not service the entire globe and awareness of what it does may not be known worldwide. Mad Dog Radio is indeed one of the stations it owns and broadcasts. The fact that SXM also offers its customers to access content via internet streaming does not make the internet its "platform."

6. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Good luck with that.

KingRoach likes this.
  7. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Johnson doesn't care about this team. He took off to go play ambassador in merry old England. Leaving the team in the hands of his equally incompetent brother. I hope they sell the team to someone who wants the Jets and not just for a tax write off.
    Does your mommy know you use the C word? Where are the monitors for this site? I got banned for 8 months but wannabe sailor boy with his toilet mouth posts this stuff on the daily. Mr. tough guy keyboard commando.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  8. KingRoach

I’ll take it.

#188 KingRoach, Apr 24, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
  9. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Still dangling on the end of that hook, man, you're such a simple soul, it seems cruel to keep reeling you in time after time after time.

I see that you couldn't follow through with your own orders either, never mind, maybe your cry for help will be heeded.

[​IMG]

10. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

This actually happening would be a dream scenario.

This just pushes Hutch and KT down one more slot. We would just need one of the OT's or Sauce to go at 2 or 3 and we could get a top tier EDGE.

EDIT:
    More juice coming in for Travon Walker being the #1 pick. Can't wait for Thursday!

#190 KY Jets Fan, Apr 25, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  11. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

I'll throw this one in there too.

Having a run on QB's at the end of the 1st will just push down some "better" players for us at 35 & 38.

12. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

One offensive lineman. One Edge Rusher.

13. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

For sure. I said it earlier and will say again, it sounds like Nakobe Dean could slip into the 2nd and a run on QBs late would only help. They should run to the podium if he's there at 35 IMO. Maybe Linderbaum could also slide. Could also be a great spot for safeties

14. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

It's a McShay article but he seems to think Linderbaum, Dean, and Karlaftis could all fall out of the first round.

Would be a steal at 35/38 to land any of those guys IMO.

15. GreenGreek

GreenGreek Well-Known Member

Linderbaum would surprise me the least of the 3. If a high upside Edge like Karlaftis falls to us in the second round, we should not hesitate to double dip at the position.

KY Jets Fan likes this.
  16. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

I seen a few articles saying teams don't consider linderbaum a 1st due to strength issues

KY Jets Fan likes this.
  17. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

i'd have trouble passing on dean if he's there at 35. the value is too insane and LBer is a big need IMO

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  18. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

If Dean or Dax Hill are there at 35 they need to run up to the podium with one of their names on the card. Both of those guys are ballers.

19. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

I can't believe there's an outside chance Hutchinson could fall to 4. I've seen a couple mocks with that pick now.

Jaguars -- Ekwonu or Walker
    Lions -- KT or Willis
    Texans -- Neal/Ekwonu or Gardner
    Jets -- Hutchinson ?????????????

20. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

Totally agree. Regardless of what we do at 4 & 10, if Karlaftis is still there at 35, he should be the pick. Insane value at that point IMO.