Gas prices - Price gouging??

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Cman68, Mar 8, 2022.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

That amount should cover a Monday, from 9am-4pm.

2. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

I’m not sure if you are just a troll, or a paranoid individual who has a loving relationship with dictators.

Are you really Eric Trump? That would make sense, dumb, and clueless.

3. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

I am a troll because you dont understand the economic implications of countries opting off the US Dollar?

You are an idiot. I warned about all of this inflation years ago, its now starting like I predicted, and I will tell you this....if the US Dollar gets dropped, then get ready for the worst inflation in the history of the United States.

4. papapump

You truly are clueless.

5. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I am the clueless person because I was one of the few people actually warning people years ago that inflation was coming. I was one of the few people telling people to buy Bitcoin sub $4000 in order to offset the inflation storm. Im sure your "news" didnt warn you back in 2019 & 2020 that huge inflation was coming and you needed to buy Bitcoin.....Hence why I'm the millionaire now while everyone else is getting ruined by inflation. I warned, and warned, and warned. I tried to help everyone on this forum, but I got called an idiot.......but guess what? everything I said that was going to happen; happened.

6. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Troll at worst, insufferable at best

7. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Haven't you heard?
    It's all Putin's fault.

Now shut up and get back in the bread line.

8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

You realize you're not very believable, right?

9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

"Belief is the enemy of knowledge."

10. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

About what?

Go read my posts in the Bitcoin topic from 2017-2020. The proof is in the pudding.

Matter of fact you were one of the ones attacking me about Bitcoin in that topic back in 2019......so you would know yourself you clown.

11. Ralebird

Your claims to being a millionaire are not very believable, there is no proof, even though having a net worth of a million dollars is nothing special considering real estate values have appreciated so much, we're everywhere. Your claims of having some kind of impressive insight because you said inflation would occur is like claiming the sun will rise in the morning - inflation comes and inflation goes - you're not really patting yourself on the back over such a thing, are you?

I doubt very strongly I was involved in any discussion of Bitcoin in 2017, it's just not that important to me. A year or so ago I may have asked about safeguarding any such investment and about throwing money into such a highly unregulated and uninsured venture but there never was a satisfactory answer from anyone, whether it was you or not, I neither know nor care.

And finally, whatever credibility you may have ever had was flushed away as you supported Putin's maniacal, deadly incursion into Ukraine.

12. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

"There is no proof"

Ive been buying Bitcoin since 2015 and have been telling people to buy it since 2017. Use your head, some of my investments are up 10,000%+

Actually you were in the thread talking shit like you are now. You are an arrogant moron then, and you are an arrogant moron today. Hate all you want, but I was the one offering a solution YEARS AGO to address the inflation dilemma that I predicted would come, as it has.

I am aware of whats going on this world (unlike you), hence why I prepared and got ready years ago while you sat there and talked shit. You can't say I am making it up, I was talking about Bitcoin for YEARS and YEARS, much to the mockery of many users on this forum.

13. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

...plus ca change... plus c'est la meme chose. :rolleyes:

SOXXX2 likes this.
  14. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Haha isn't it funny that the same people who talked shit about me buying Bitcoin years ago, are now the ones claiming that I didnt buy Bitcoin.......

Cope

15. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

You need Jen Psaki to handle your press... ;)

16. Ralebird

You are correct - nothing at all to prove your claims; but why should that concern you? Are you that hard up for attention?

You see it's very clear that you do not have any idea how to have a conversation like an adult. Instead of dealing with the issues, you would rather enlist the middle school tactic of name calling. Congratulations to you. Just as you dodged the questions of regulation and security in the past you repeat that today in favor of juvenile retorts. Do not think for a moment that I hate you - you are nowhere near important enough for me to exert such an emotion. Talk is cheap, even for a self proclaimed "Bitcoin millionaire.

It's too bad that "YEARS AGO" when you were offering your solution to the normal cyclical process of inflation that you selected a football fan forum as your bully pulpit rather than going directly to the Federal Reserve where your talents and foresight could have actually done something positive to save us all from ourselves. But enjoy those investments of yours that have appreciated so astronomically.

17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

normal cyclical process of inflation...
    [​IMG]

18. papapump

As a “millionaire “ he needs a life.

Ralebird likes this.
  19. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

How is your claim of saying inflation was coming any different than someone claiming we will be going into a bear market soon?

Those economic cycles have been in existence since the US economy was established.

Ralebird likes this.
  20. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Cope.