2021 NFL Divisional Round

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Brook!, Jan 21, 2022.

1. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

This reject is only here cuz he's mad and trying to feel better about himself by trying to get Jets fans to admit that the bills are so much more superior then the Jets right now.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  2. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

Loser bills fans like this make me so glad they choked a game that had them 13 seconds away from the AFC championship game

NY Jets68 likes this.
  3. SackExchange69

Why are you here right now? What's the point of all your stupid ass posts?

4. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Snuck a couple of dad's PBRs, eh?

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  5. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

We are superior…….hell the Dolphins are too. Jets have won 7 division games out of their last 18. Jets fans need to just be quiet and enjoy being competitive in division game for 2 quarters. I seen the post in here beating y’all chest about being competitive for 2 quarters against us before we put y’all heads to bed. Quest for Jets fans…..how many seasons before Saleh gets fired and Wilson gets cut/traded? My money is on the conclusion of the 2023 season.

6. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

WTF? Why do you keep saying 1968?

The Jets beat the Colts in Super Bowl III on January 12, 1969.

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  7. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

#triggered

mrjet80 likes this.
  8. SackExchange69

Why did you come to a Jets message board after a loss to the chiefs? I don't get it.

NY Jets68 and AlToon_88 like this.
  9. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

ahh yes, that famous 12 day 1969 season

10. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

why come here and be a cunt aftre your team had an epic meltdown?
    dont rep Buffalo like that. ya give it a bad name... i wnet to Uni at UB and lived there 1989-2000. u make Buffalo look bad.

11. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Well that was the best 2 back to back Divisional games I've ever seen. And the the Saturday games were good too. And even better the results were right. I can enjoy the end of the season without caring who wins.

dawinner127 and Red Menace like this.
  12. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

If the bills don’t make make the AFCCG/super bowl next year McDermott is gone?

13. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

C'mon. We all know it was the end of the 1968 season, but that's not what the goofball was saying.

He also also said the Jets haven't won since the 2nd Super Bowl.

Clearly, he is confused.

14. 50ShadesOfGreen

50ShadesOfGreen Well-Known Member

Maybe you should be quiet after a loss like this? Coming to a Jets forum to talk crap after a loss like this is just weirdo energy. Not a lot of people here were against the Bills this game, but since you showed up, fuck you and fuck your ringless Bills. :)

15. NoodleArm

NoodleArm Well-Known Member

Four of four games being, not only watchable, but good? This could be the best NFL playoff weekend in my lifetime.

16. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Wow, what a weekend overall. There were several years where the playoff games were real dogs. Not this time.

I was wrong about all four games. Glorious. No Rodgers. No Shady. Burrow gets mangled but the Bengals pull it off. Unbelievable heart attack game KC vs Buffalo.

I was sitting there last night going through my memory bank if I ever saw a playoff game that good. I don't think I have. I almost feel like the SB is going to be anti-cathartic.

Bills blew it with 13 seconds left and then lose the game on a coin toss. Very Jetsy. Someone should make a poll about your fave moment this weekend. Bloody Lip Brady and getting unsportsmanlike for screaming at a ref when he's never been flagged for it before in a landslide.

I didn't tape the game unfortunately. I'd like to see the play again, but the Von Miller hit looked clean to me even though I'm biased. OK, mostly it would be to see the bloody lip, it's about goddamn time. I can't recall at the moment who TB was playing earlier this year but he chased the ref down, was screaming so hard that spit was flying out of his mouth, you could tell he was saying the F word, and he got the flag he wanted, LATE. Anyone else probably would have been ejected let alone getting unsportsmanlike conduct.

"I do know that [the officials] probably let me get away with a lot of unsportsmanlike conducts, talking smack to the other team and talking smack to the refs when I don't think I get the right call," Brady said. "I'm kind of a pain in their ass if you don't already know that." - Tom Brady. Shut up, bitch.

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Ok, that one was wide left. The goal is to get it through the posts

18. jetophile

It was Super Bowl III. o_O If this guy joined after BuffaloPhysco was banned, it would be a candidate for a duplicate account.

19. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

BuffaloBills06 before claiming superiority, how about winning a Super Bowl?

Look I was rooting for your team against the Chiefs.

Losing four Super Bowls is just horrible and not being able to defend the field for 13 seconds is horrible also. Having lost to a pathetic Jacksonville team might have cost you home field in this game. If I am not mistaken my rebuilding Pats were in 1st place over you at one point this season.

So in my humble opinion, you should show some humility here.

Yes, the Jets have been horrific and you can make a claim that folks on this board may be fanatics.

But the fact that they are loyal and support their Jets during this miserable time indicates they are real fans.

I can see you yourself have been a loyal Bills fan, so that puts you in the same boat as Jet fans on this board.

So let us talk some honest football and not make this a pissing contest.

I think your team played a great game and unfortunately did not put the final nail on the Chief's coffin. I noticed there was a lot of celebrating at the end before the game was over. I wonder if this caused the team to lose focus on those last 13 seconds.

I wonder if the Bills should have gone for a 2 point conversion on their final touchdown. This would have forced the Chiefs to score a TD in 13 seconds.

I say this because the defense looked exhausted and showed no signs of stopping the Chiefs at the end.

As for the Overtime rule, I think it is fine. If your defense can't stop a TD then you do deserve to lose. Do we want to see another 2-hour game afterward?

20. jetophile

There are some post-game gems in here, haha.