Jets showed they belong today! (I could be wrong.. LOL)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Jan 9, 2022.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

It was revealed that he might quit football because he has an important deadline in his medical career.

It takes a little shine off that trade and KC's decision to trade him makes more sense. He told them it was probably his last year, they weren't playing him, so out of respect they traded him to the Jets so he could play before he calls it quits

boozer32 likes this.
  2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I disagree. Even in horrible situations like that, one can learn, and it can serve as great motivation. The bottom line is he is a man and a professional. He shouldn't be treated like he's a fragile flower or glass vase. This is football. He is being paid to play. One could have easily said the same thing the week before vs TB, and he almost carried the team on this shoulders to victory in that game.

3. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

That's sad to hear. He played really well for the Jets.

4. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

I bet you if Mims gets cut and I'm sure he will a team like the Steelers or Tampa Bay will coach him up. Especially Tampa Bay since they are down a receiver with that crackhead Antonio Brown acting up and getting kicked off the team.

5. WilsonJetsFan

WilsonJetsFan Well-Known Member

Saturday's game clearly proved that our second-team offense is not as good as the NFL's 4th-ranked defense.

I look forward to finding out what happens next year when we have our first-team offense back and perhaps, for the first time in a year, aren't starting more rookies than any other team in the league. I'm hoping we win seven or eight games next year, although I would take six. I think rebuilding takes longer than many here think it takes. Here's hoping those folks are right and I'm wrong. But either way, go Jets!

6. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

Hey, if we could guarantee two yards with a QB sneak...