Michigan vs. Michigan State

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by westiedog1, Oct 30, 2021.

1. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

Great game. MSU trailed 30-14 in 3rd Q. but came back to win 37-33. RB Kenneth Walker III 197 yds. 5 TDs. May be the leading candidate for the Heisman. I was thinking how great he looked in green.:)

2. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

I don't watch college but I saw the game tied at 30-30 and turned it on when I got back home. imho Harbaugh blew it... Michigan driving to go ahead they get 3rd and 3 or so on State 38? Instead of getting 1st down they throw a poor 20 yd pass on 3rd down. DUMB DUMB DUMB... Just get the 1st down. Bad throw on 4th down and turnover then more dumb play calls with 1:27 left with the ball. Tons of people wanted to lure him away from Michigan to be Jets HC.... this guy doesn't deserve another NFL HC chance after blowing that game. State had 1 player to stop and they never realized it.

westiedog1 likes this.
  3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Plz come and narrowly miss championships running the Jets.

Jonathan_Vilma and westiedog1 like this.
  4. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

Not sure how much of that is Harbaugh or the QB making a bad read. One thing I noticed is that UM had 2 QBs, kind of like Sanchez and Tebow. In the 4th Q they brought in the second guy who fumbled out of bounds, and on the next offensive drive he fumbled again, this time recovered by MSU. UM came into the game 7-0 so Harbaugh must be doing something right.

5. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Harbaugh is running out of time at Michigan. Hopefully he becomes available after this season. If not he is somebody to watch next year.

It's not that he is having bad seasons there, far from it, it's that the expectations there are sky high and losing a game or two a year by November 1st every season takes Michigan out of the national championship race.

He'd be a great NFL CEO coach at this point.

Jonathan_Vilma and westiedog1 like this.