I have such contempt for Belichick and that franchise...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by allan1, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

Hmm, now I'm considered arrogant? [​IMG]

I guess you can't please them all.

2. luckiestman

luckiestman New Member

i dont really have a problem with Bill Beli. i do hate the pats. i have a special hatred for them(as fans, not people), because i grew up in new england and for some reason started rooting for the jets when i was 5 years old. there were more dolphins fans than pats fans. as soon as parcells got hired, the bandwagon started, and it hasnt looked back. it might have something to do with the team playing in the boonies or whatever, but of the 4 major sports, they had no fans. now everyone is pats crazy.

3. BillyD

BillyD New Member

Patriots Fan Here

Jets beating the Patriots

:rofl:
    Can you smell what the Patriots are cooking for this Sunday? They'll dominate both sides of the line of scrimage.
    Other than that..May the best team win :lol:

4. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Yep yep. I went to school on the North Shore and it was horrible. Luckily I got out before they beat Carolina and Philly but it was still absolutely miserable.

5. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Listen if your team wins and you talk about it, you're going to be considered arrogant. And that seems to be the rule for fans of any team. That said, I want a chance to be arrogant! Between the Mets, Giants, Jets, Knicks, and Rangers, and my sports memory going back to around 1988, just once in my life, I want to be able to be an arrogant, pompous jerk!

6. nyscene911

nyscene911 Active Member

It's news to me. I always though you were pretty knowledgable and a excellent poster.

Anyway, here's to an excellent game on Sunday. Lets the best Jets team win :breakdance:

7. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

That was probably the weakest smack i've read in a long time. That's the best you have? Come on man.

8. FlyingElvis

FlyingElvis New Member

As a Pats fan, I love to hear other fans hate on the Pats. Means we are good. No one hates the Cardinals or Lions. Other than their own fans.

9. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

:rofl:

^ is that tom brady being held down enjoying the raping the jets are about to administer? i think so.

the pats wont be dominating anything by 5pm on sunday.

10. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

i hate the phish...doesnt translate into good though. its called a rivalry. rivalries have zero to do with either team being good.

that being said....yes the pats were good...now however, they arent a powerhouse anymore. these arent your grandfathers pats. these are diluted.

11. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

My GF is from Boston and her father and brother always do that. Everytime I try to be objective about the Pats they just bring up the 3 Rings, the 3 Rings, the 3 rings...i think it is just built into their character from all those years of losing with the R. Sox,they need something to feel good about.

Not to worry, my GF is completely a Jets fan...I hate the Pats.

12. FlyingElvis

FlyingElvis New Member

Maybe not powerhouse, but 14-2 seasons are hard to sustain in the NFL.

I'll take 12-4, and another division title. And once again we will be a player on draft day with 2 first rounders.

13. BillyD

BillyD New Member

Patriots Fan Here

Just kidding with the trash talk...Kinda :rolleyes:
    It looks to me that, Mangini put in a request to the cheap shot Titans last week to get as many Pats on the IR as they could before this sundays game. Let me tell ya this... Sincerely, the Pats are really pissed off that the Titans couldn't come out and play good football with them. And it appears that, they want to put a big hurt (score wise) on some team as soon as they can. Sorry Jets fans but... you'll be tunning your sets off with 10 minutes left to go in the game. Patriots by 30

14. BlairThomas#1

BlairThomas#1 New Member

How is that a cheap shot? While cut blocking may be considered "unmanly", that is how WRs block more than half the time. It is a legal block according to the rules. No one wants to see anyone get hurt, but it is just a part of the game.

And, it wasn't like Wade went and cut Harrison 15 yards away from the play, Harrison was approaching the ball carrier and Wade blocked him like he was supposed to.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Not to mention Harrison has been one of the cheapest, dirtiest players in the league for his whole career. To me its comical when Harrison or the Pats and their fans call anything a cheap shot, this is downright a joke.

If Harrison was a man he would say, "hey, its football, I don't enjoy getting hit like that, but its part of the game."

But no he's going to whine and cry until he's fully recovered to lay cheap shots out all game when he returns.

I actually do respect the Pats, and I don't blindly hate them like I should. I think they are actually underrated this year and they could very well end up in the superbowl again. With that having been said, I was soo pumped when I found out we are playing them. To be the best you have to beat the best, and while the Pats don't have the best record - they are the elites, and we have played 2nd fiddle to them for tooo long.

This is a superbowl for the Jets, even if we beat the Pats but lose to SD or Balt. it will still bring loads of momentum into the next couple seasons as The Jets will finally not be the Patriots' b#tchs as face it, we have been for the last 5 years.

16. ny2dave

ny2dave New Member

Yeah, keep telling yourself it was the field. Thats the excuse some of the Pats players are using too. Sad.

17. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

So all Mangini has to do is make a phone call to the Titans and they will take cheap shots on the Pats? How does this make sense?

Either way, all I have to say about the Patriots is this: Gostkowski. Gostkowski. Gostkowski.

Gostkowski.

GOSTKOWSKI!

18. FlyingElvis

FlyingElvis New Member

The Jets kicked our asses that day. No excuses.

But where did you see the Pats players making excuses? That's not what I heard following that game.

19. ny2dave

ny2dave New Member

Read it in the paper. I probably shouldn't have repeated it without some kind of proof.

20. Dozer

Dozer Banned

Wow, I guess that what happens when you team doesnt win anything in nearly 4 decades
    You are calling Gillette a shit hole?? Hate to break it to you but Giants Stadium is hardly something to brag about. I think you need to worry about getting a stadium of your own first.

Also how is Mangini the anti-Belichick? He is a student of the system, coaches similarly, and even handles the media in the same way.

The last thing we cared about after winning those 3 Super Bowls was the Jets. Apparently all the Jet fans cared about was the Patriots.

Jets won't be starting a dynasty anytime soon, trust me.
    That's pretty ignorant, Kraft has nothing to do with the cheese.

LOL