Jets Rewards Codes

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by bbombers1985, Aug 29, 2014.

1. JillF

JillF New Member

That's why I was hoping for a point schedule. That way we could see the reasoning behind the points, and complain if they don't add up. I'm going to call this week.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

2. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

That doesn’t make any sense. You should have at least as many points as I had gotten. If you find out anything, let us know. I would love to see a point account like we had last year to see how we are accumulating points.

JillF likes this.
  3. JillF

JillF New Member

Agreed. Will do. By the way, we can't access Red Zone with our season ticket holder login which is supposedly a benefit for us. Anyone else having the same problem? Do I need to start a new thread?

4. JillF

JillF New Member

I reached out to a few folks at the Jets this past week, including my new assigned rep. No one had answers for me. Apparently there is no document anymore that helps you add how many points you should start the season with. Someone, somewhere obviously made these decisions but not for the eyes of jets fans. As far as Jetsfanforlife having more points than I do, the only thing 2 of the reps I spoke to could think of that would make sense is that he has a more expensive PSL than I do. So it seems years of loyalty mean absolutely nothing. If you spend more money with them NOW, you are a more valuable fan than someone who has had tickets since 1985. I told them this would be so much easier on them if they would just release the document.

Witz55 and jetmets like this.
  5. Nyjetssec144

Nyjetssec144 New Member

Repost

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

6. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

I am in section 110. It should not go by value but time as a season ticket holder. I remember in years past longevity was a good thing and you got recognition for it. Now it’s almost like they are just putting random points on the accounts.

JillF likes this.
  7. Shane christie

Shane christie New Member

So I was just in the portal and I noticed that the saleh autographed helmet is up to 125,000 points. How the heck did someone even have that many points already?

8. Section101

Section101 Well-Known Member

Maybe 20 tickets on his account

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JillF likes this.
  9. Witz55

Witz55 Member

This new Rewards Program is such a shame! Welcome to the new world of reward me now and the heck with loyalty! I worked for a company for 30 years…..today that would be an oddity. It was fun accumulating points by watching shows, getting to your seats early, going to events, etc. Now it’s all about money so if you own 20 seats and just bought them this year you are on the new gravy train. Very, very disappointing to the majority of true fans but it does not really matter to the management of our Jets.

green dave likes this.
  10. green dave

green dave Member

Good luck to the team and fans tomorrow. I found out the stadium is not providing printed roster sheets anywhere on site. They say to use the Jets App. Which sucks. And doesn’t show the opposing team roster.
    I hate this decision. Short sighted and unnecessary.

Royal Tee likes this.
  11. hiyamaya

hiyamaya New Member

25% off code-jetsshop

21STH281291

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Witz55 likes this.
  12. Greggy

Greggy Member

Anyone need a free ticket to the game today SEC 249 A row 2

13. Klecko4HOF

Klecko4HOF New Member

Not sure what others are doing but I had 33K points in my account (STH for 34 years with 2 non PSL Seats) so I redeemed 30K for $100 of Jets Cash at the store. Given the way they changed the program, not really any other options. Has anyone else redeemed and if so, for what?

JerseyJerk, Witz55 and JillF like this.
  14. JillF

JillF New Member

I think I'm going to do the same thing with my points.

JerseyJerk likes this.
  15. Witz55

Witz55 Member

Not a bad idea cashing in points for Store Cash. I’m hoping that Jets Rewards will wake up and offer some signed mini helmets/balls after the season in done like they did in the past. However since they botched Jets Rewards this season, I might be sitting with a crapload of points and nothing worth while to use them on…

16. Markt31

Markt31 Member

I called in and asked. Answer is fans want cash and they will not be doing anything like helmets, cups, bags,players equipment. Told use for cash. Asked if they will fix next year to be like it was. They said no. Their response was fans love getting cash and ont want anything else

Witz55 likes this.
  17. Witz55

Witz55 Member

Well that’s too bad imo. I’d rather have memorabilia. Guess I’m just old school…