NFL informed teams will have to forfeit a game if

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by GREG, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Are you aware that kids are getting the Delta variant at a higher rate than they had with the original version and are getting sicker from it?

The bottom line is that even if you don't know about kids' deaths it doesn't mean they are not happening.

2. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Lets follow the science. Show me where kids are dyeing from the delta variant?

I do find it amusing that you say if you don't know about does not mean it is not happening even though the stats say otherwise yet yet you argue that nobody is dyeing from the vaccine? Can't the same argument be made?

3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I argue no one is dying from the vaccine because 4.7 billion doses have been administered and there has been not a single proven cause and effect relationship shown between vaccination and death.

You claim that no healthy kids have died from Covid because you ignore the statistics in the links you post.

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

You don't quite have to get it to recognize that it has been unfortunately politicized by both sides of the aisle in the United States.

5. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Coach Ron Rivera (cancer survivor) in SI yesterday on Covid-19 & the vaccines:

“Gen Z is relying on this,” Rivera said, referring to his phone as a source of information. “And you got some, quite frankly, fucking assholes, that are putting a bunch of misinformation out there, leading people to die. That’s frustrating to me, that these people are allowed to have a platform."

He continued...

"And then, one specific news agency, every time they have someone on, 'I’m not a doctor, but the vaccines don’t work,'" Rivera continued. "Or, 'I’m not an epidemiologist, but vaccines are going to give you a third nipple and make you sterile.' Come on. That, to me? That should not be allowed.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/08/16/mmqb-ron-rivera-covid-vaccines-joe-burrow-brandon-staley

mute, Ralebird and KingRoach like this.
  7. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

the rings around Uranus

of course