NFL informed teams will have to forfeit a game if

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by GREG, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Kryoptix

Kryoptix Well-Known Member

What is your point exactly? That the vaccine is bad? That there is not enough empirical data to prove that the vaccine is safe. Which all real time data of death from vaccination is proving otherwise?

2. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Your claiming the existence of scientific results for long term effects when they don't exist. Your wildly spreading anti science misinformation and claiming its scientific. The truth is you have no respect for science.

3. Kryoptix

:eek: Really! A pharmacian is now anti science! That's a new o_O:D

How long is long enough for you? 20 years?! 30 years?

Like I said we have real time data (people vaccinated) at actually over 4 billion doses distributed at the current time for now more than 6 months (since the vaccination started) + clinical studies and as far as I am concerned and backed by scientific analysis is proving otherwise of your claim. The vaccine is safe and effective.

I truly believe you refuse to believe the truth that the vaccine is safe because you want to believe that deep down that the vaccine is dangerous.

KingRoach, Noam and bicketybam like this.
  4. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

...edit

#84 ouchy, Aug 6, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  5. Kryoptix

:rolleyes: the state of our country.

What are you exactly?

6. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Did you read my post? I said throw out 3/4 of the reported Covid deaths and it still is a hell of a lot better than the supposed vaccine deaths. Or do you want to throw all of the Covid-19 deaths?

Like I stated. I believe there is nothing that will change your mind regarding the vaccine, whether it's a year from now or 10 years from now. You've drawn that line in the sand for your own personal beliefs. You can't argue with people like you and I really should know better.

KingRoach and Kryoptix like this.
  7. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

You know what, your right. That was a stupid thing to say and I'm sorry about that. I respect your POV as a person and as a fellow long suffering Jet fan. I'm going to delete it with apologies bro.

8. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

I did read what you said agreed and said the same thing in bold in post 66.

My argument isn't with you or even the vaccine. It with the science which is severely lacking, been twisted for monetary purposes, and bogus science is used as propaganda instead of sound science, moreless valid science.

9. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Funny when Trump was pushing the Vaccine it was bad now that Biden pushing it it is good.

My view if you are young and healthy you have a better chance of getting hit by a bus than dieing from Covid. From the data I have seen zero healthy children have died from Covid. If you have already had Covid getting the Vaccine seems silly.

If you are over 70 or have other health issues getting Covid is really bad news get the Vaccine.

If you are in your 50s like I am and do not care about the long term effects of the vaccine get the vaccine.

We are panicking over Covid again when we know how to treat it much better and Panicking over positive Covid tests when people are not getting sick. This minor spike is not even close to what it was 99.9 of people survived. It is time to stop panicking.

10. Kryoptix

I don't get why we politicize a vaccine or even worse a virus. Is it possible that something that is good and developed by scientist and researchers are not relevant to politicians? Just asking...

If you read/listen stupid medias or worse social media, it seems every single problem in life are due to politician or is politicized. Everyday I gain more respect for apolitical people, they understand that it is all a big pile of crap both ways.

cval, HomeoftheJets, stinkyB and 2 others like this.
  11. bicketybam

What long term effects?

KingRoach and Ralebird like this.
  12. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

What data have you seen?

13. bicketybam

14. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

And one of my close friends is a MD/PhD student whose dad is a professor of immunology studying Covid, and when they're telling me different things than a self-proclaimed biology major, I'm gonna go with their take.

15. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

This is too crazy not to post somewhere:

cval likes this.
  16. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

What the frig. I guess he's good to go. :confused:

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  17. cval

cval Well-Known Member

A good case study

18. cval

cval Well-Known Member

19. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

From your first link that reports child deaths:

Mortality (43 states, NYC, PR and GU reported)*
    • Among states reporting, children were 0.00%-0.25% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 7 states reported zero child deaths
    • In states reporting, 0.00%-0.03% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in death
    If there would be no child deaths those numbers would not be in the range noted but would all be at zero. Seven states may have reported zero deaths in the category, which leaves 43 which have.

The first word on the page of your second link is "opinion" which also appears in the link. A writer reporting what he hasn't heard of is not a statement of fact and is meaningless in your argument..

20. cval

cval Well-Known Member

I said zero healthy children. it is almost zero in the 7 seven states which from a statistical standpoint is very significant and is called sampling. The point remains the same no matter how you look at the data. Kids are almost at zero risk from Covid death.