Training Camp Fights

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFanDoc, Aug 13, 2021.

1. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

WOW

Ptflea2 and FJF like this.
  2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I think the anger is direct at the two players being stupid and trying to stir up shit, not the adage itself.

3. NCJetsfan

And for the record I have a genius level IQ as well, and I'm no rocket scientist.

4. legler82

So you take issue with the messengers instead of the message?

5. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

@NCJetsfan remember who you are dealing with when you reply. He's looking for a reaction. Dude's still pissed we didn't take his golden boy

NCJetsfan likes this.
  6. NCJetsfan

In this instance, yes. Acho isn't even smart enough to wear a suit that fits on TV or wherever the show is broadcast. That suit is way too tight.

7. NCJetsfan

You're right. I have a fatal failing. I don't hold grudges, and I want to like and get along with everyone, so I keep giving people second chances. It works more often than not in real life, but sadly not on this board, where people get to hide in anonymity behind their keyboards.

8. legler82

Boy you love me.

9. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

= shit is calling a spade a spade. That's all.

10. legler82

That’s what they all say.

11. legler82

Come on. You sound jealous of his muscles now.

12. NCJetsfan

ROFLMAO! Troll on. Since you're the one who thought of being jealous of his muscles, I think that YOU are the one who is jealous of his muscles, or maybe are attracted to them (not that there's anything wrong with that).

13. legler82

Dude you’re the one who randomly introduced the dude’s tight suit into this conversation. Seems like calling someone a “troll” is the popular fall back whenever someone gets stuck around here.

PS I love the I’m not homophobic CYA at the end :D

14. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Who was that at the end? Morgan Moses? He answered correctly. However you like it :D He doesn’t look like a food rookie either lol.

15. DrM

DrM Member

Probably one of the stupidest segments ever…..speaking of suits-where do u keep the batteries for that hideous lilac ensemble

NCJetsfan likes this.
  16. DefenseWinsChampionships

He wants to talk about our team not being fired up? Well neither was he...You know what's also really funny about this (bitter) media hack who's now preaching the importance of training camp fights while also crapping all over the Jets for not fist fighting? Marcellus Wiley knows absolutely nothingness about what it takes to become a winner in training camp ("by fighting") because....

A
    ) He was never apart of a SB winning team.
    B.) He had a career losing record of only 78-82 C.) He had an 0-3 career losing playoff record.

But it's funny how he won't tell us this (I had to research on my own) as he's preaching the importance of "training camp fights".It looks like all of his training camp fights only got him a career losing record of 78-82 along with teams that were so divided and divided to the point of not being able to win a single postseason game together ala an 0-3 career losing playoff record. Maybe (just maybe) if he would've focused on being more of a locker room team leader of a team captain (who broke up his own teammates from fighting each other) he wouldn't have been bounced around from team to team (and quit on by every coaching staff who ever had to coach his malcontent and degenerate ass).

And now? Some role model of a loser this guy is while banging a CRIP SET on National TV. What's disgusting is that he's from a Crip neighborhood in California. He grew up in a violent neighborhood. But yet he's still cripping while preaching football violence? As if football doesn't save kids lives and take them away from street gangs and violence?

He's a scumbag. No. Teammates fighting teammates in Training Camp doesn't create for a winning culture in football and/or any other sport because Barry Sanders was all class and he never celebrated a TD let alone got involved in a fight and I don't remember Joe Montana and Jerry Rice fighting one another due to training camp miscommunication, I don't remember Vince Wilfork ever trying to beat up Tom Brady and I most certainly don't remember Curtis Martin fighting Wayne Chrebet for who gets the rock on 3rd down and/or Bob Sanders ever trying to give Peyton Manning the business etc.

These kids go to NY Knicks and NY Islanders Playoff games together and they don't want to fight each other and if anything Jets of 2021 having no training camp fights just goes to show how mentally focused coach Saleh has these kids. Because if Becton threw a temper tantrum and all because Lawson beat him one on one and Becton tried to fight Lawson because of it? I'd be disappointed in Becton and would question his leadership. Also two football players fighting one another with body armor and helmets on isn't "tough"it's probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

#56 DefenseWinsChampionships, Aug 14, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  17. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Do a long assed post again like this and you're gone. No further warnings will be given. MGMT.

#57 Cman68, Aug 14, 2021
  18. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Don't worry. With the way our line has looked over the years I am sure it is coming.

19. legler82

While I think everyone should have the right to write whatever length post they want, can’t lie this brought a smile to my face. :p

20. DefenseWinsChampionships

Sorry but my post was 493 words and takes 180 seconds to read.https://wordstotime.com/ and i didn't think that was considered as a long post. So sorry.

but thnx for the fair warning man thnx you I appreciate it.

PS: I edited my post and removed all pictures and put in 5 paragraphs in order to appear shorter and moving forward I'll post no more than 3 paragraphs (begining/middle/ending).

Will that work for me? Is 3 paragraphs ok for me?

#60 DefenseWinsChampionships, Aug 14, 2021