JD is on the clock too...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I think it's okay for a quarterback, just don't try to get away with it talking about an offensive guard.

K'OB likes this.
  2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Is it changed everywhere though? Mine is changed on my posts, but on my profile it's still the Darnold avatar.

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

That's what you get for having a Darnold avatar.

Brook!, REVISion and HomeoftheJets like this.
  4. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Just checked my profile and it shows the new avatar.

5. HomeoftheJets

Mine doesn't. I'm literally seeing ghosts. @Petrozza

6. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I noticed that whenever your post is the last in a thread, it shows the Darnold avatar. :eek:

7. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Ok, I think now it's fixed

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  8. Bellys Lies

Bellys Lies Well-Known Member

I hate to say it, however, I think the Jets need to take Fields at 2.Wilson is good to great but he seems old school in that he seems to not be able to run with the ball. I believe he had a 3 yd /per carrying against weak comp. Fields had a great jr yr, against good comp . on a national level as a junior He beat T Lawrence and still had a good game in the national championship game against Alabama despite playing hurt fields seems to be much m, more of the future of NFL qbs than Wilson. Wilson had one good yr, he had to win his spot on a BYU team as starting qb and he played very well, Against Coastal on a very short week, the best defense, he faced all yr. He sucked. Great talent rises above what is handed to them. If Coastal Carolina is the team that overwhelms you, how are you going to deal with the Pats, Bills, et all. So as we sit right now Morgan is our starting QB,, who knows at rb, C davis, and Mims at w/o . Davis who 2 wks ago was convinced Sam was his qb, and Mims whose next td will be his first in the nfl. Caught what 22 passes and people are saying he is a number 1 w/o If I am Davis I want to be traded, the team told me Sam was my qb and I look like a fool stating as such. We parade our biggest free-agent signing out and he says Darnold is his qb based on his talks with the front office and darnold is traded 2 wks later. This stinks like Olesmle ( bad spelling) negs I am beginning to believe JD is going to turn out to be the Adam Gase of GMs. What has JD done to improve us over the talent we had when he was hired, he signed a bunch of question-free agents Williams, Adams, Avery, Bell, and Anderson. Throw in a Sam with good coaching and weapons if JD was really an alpha dog gm . You fire Gase.a yr ago You do not ruin Sam or you find out who he really is this last yr , JD is not that guy. We watched JD get pushed around by if not the worst , the second worst coach in Jets history

9. HomeoftheJets

Looks good, thanks!

10. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Hmm I will give mine another go later, cheers.

11. K'OB

Now that's interesting, I never checked as I always reset it back to Ken..

12. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

What is this rambling pile of dog poo

13. K'OB

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

cval likes this.
  14. K'OB

All good now, cheers

15. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

This guy is like HSV, you know it’s just a matter of time before he pops up again. He hates JD and every time he gets a chance to bash him he does.

What he fails to realize is that not many TGG members are going to sit back idly if JD fails to add talent in this draft.

I already said it, if JD falls into a pattern of trading back and letting other teams take talented players because he’s only worried about amassing picks, I’m pulling my pitch fork out of the shed and getting it ready.

16. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

me thinks he may be aggressive and attempt to move higher from #23 this year.

Red Menace likes this.
  17. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Thank you on all our behalf.

18. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Not all of us think that way my friend. Several of us think that Lawrence, Wilson, Fields and Lance can all be good, perhaps very good or even great QBs in the NFL. They all have flaws that then need to fix, but ever QB coming into the NFL does. Some are able to do it, some are not. It may well not happen, but I think this class of QBs has the potential to be one of, if not the greatest QB draft class ever. I don't remember one since 1983 having this many great QB prospects. Before someone jumps in and says what about 2018, I didn't think it was a great class. I loved Baker Mayfield, and didn't really care for any of the others. I never liked Rosen, allowed myself to be talked into liking Sam after he was drafted by us, and liked Allen, but never thought he would amount to that much in the NFL because of his lack of accuracy. I underrated and was wrong about Allen.

cval likes this.
  19. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback NC. Agree completely. I must admit I had concerns about Allen but he proved me completely wrong. I love how much and how fast he has grown as a QB. Kudos to Buffalo for bringing him along properly and surrounding him with talent.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  20. If ZW fails the fan boys & apologists will have no business scapegoating JD if we’re being honest.

You all have raised this QB to ridiculous levels..youve refused to acknowledge red flags right in front of your face...hes the perfect prospect who simply cannot fail. This is your boy.Simply admitting you were wrong 3 years from now isnt gonna cut it. You dont get to criticize 3 years from now.

ZW is your boy.JD is your boy.Whatever happens this is your bed short & long term