Objective analysis of season

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rajensen088, Sep 3, 2006.

1. GreenMachine

Is calling someone a troll any different than calling them "SLW"?:wink:

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yep sure is cause SLW is given to you based on the quality of your posts. Troll you hand out to anyone who is anti the views of some of this board which is very unfair since a "forum" should be for all to give there views of what they see good or bad about the NYJs no matter if others like what that poster is posting or not

3. GreenMachine

So, who are you to judge the quality of ones posts? Are you the message board king?

4. championjets69

No but that tells me of how to reply to you by assessment of you based on my judgement of your posts. Just like you have your HO of me I to have my HO of you so what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

5. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

champ, I assume you accidently quoted me on the previous page????

6. championjets69

No sorry it was your post that RAJ was in his lair waiting for the Raiders to beat us post

7. CaneJet

CaneJet Well-Known Member

rajensen referring to Jets fans in the third person might be a clue as to where his sympathies truly lay.

8. jonnyd

ahhh why would you disagree with that?

9. championjets69

Cause if he is here he is a NYJ fan & no NYJ fan EVER wants to see there team lose. I understood what he was getting out when EM was hired. If you want my HO of him he had great fear we left the frying pan with Herm & now went to a fire with EM. He came to that conclusion cause EM was only a DC for a year or so & that NOBODY else gave him a interview last off season. He should however come out & say he under estimated EM. Most of what he posted about Woody actually I agreed with & again JUST my HO was posted cause he was so POed that our owner would be so stupid to have hire Herm in the 1st place

10. jonnyd

yes he should come out and say he was wrong...but he wont, thats what makes him open game

11. championjets69

Well since nobody knows RAJ personally I think what U said is a stretch. It is no difference when many here posted that NOTHING including winning another SB would make me happy. Naturally as EM guidance came to fore you can see that we hit lightening in the bottle but besides one or two nobody has come out & said they misjudged me. Unless you met the poster personally it is very difficult to determine what that poster is thinking especially on a open forum format like we have here

12. GreenMachine

What about JHTJ, Dirtywater, Blitzkreig, Raiderjoe, NJRaider, etc. ?

Last season there were tons of Jets fans here hoping to lose at the end of the season to move up in the draft.

13. championjets69

Yes that is a most poor analogy since losing when you already have 12 loses helps us by getting us a better draft choice. As for fans that announce they are other then NYJ fans I do not count them nor should you & since RAJ IMHO is a NYJ at this stage with a win & in I am sure he is not wishing for a L

#73 championjets69, Dec 29, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2006
  14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Thanks for the sig material. You just rationalized a loser mentality.

15. SonofDinger

SonofDinger Well-Known Member

rajensen088 is no Jets fan. If he was, then he would be posting here reveling in our sweep over the fins and debating over whether Pennington should be our QB.

But he disappeared after this team showed some success, just like Buttle and Cinvis eventually disappeared.

They are not fans of this team

16. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Sorry Champ, have to agree with this post.

Lets say...screw it..let me use myself and not put words in others mouths. Lets say I said Herm sucked (could it be?..nah) and Herm went on to win 3 superbowls in a row with KC. Do I run and hide? When using your own team...many have accused you of being a troll at times (guilty here) I even mentioned that if the Jets won a superbowl, you wouldnt show your face around here. Guess what..I was wrong. Very wrong. Why am I showing my face and still conversing with you?

Because Im a Jet fan. You are a Jet fan. Regardless of what others say about you...you are a Jet fan. You are here. He is not.

To me, the true definition of a troll is pretty simple...you throw blind punches and you run. You get caught with your hand in the cookie jar and you bail. Raj bailed. Blitzkrieg bailed.

Is it worth the great times one has on this board sharing and debating not to admit one was wrong by just not showing up? People would rather save face then get what they dished out for months thrown back at them for a day or two by just saying these simple words: I WAS WRONG.

17. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

QFT! Nice Post.

18. GreenMachine

raj and champ have never said those words. They are all about saying " I told you so."

19. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

I dont know GM, Champ wasnt crazy about the signing of Mangini when it first happened...in fact I remember champ siding with Raj quite a bit when RAJ was killing Mangini. It was a weird friendship to say the least because while RAJ killed Mangini, he loved Herm...and we all know how Champ feels about Herm.

I guess my point is that Champ is here..taking bullets and dishing them out still and complimenting Mangini. RAJ isnt.

20. championjets69

See my question to you is how can you make such a statement unless you personally know him? You can ASSUME or PRESUME he is not a NYJ fan but you have to have hard proof that he is not a NYJ fan for you to make that statement