F*ck Tom Brady

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Jonathan_Vilma, Jan 24, 2021.

1. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

I kind of grown to like and respect Tom Brady.

2. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Brady is signing an extension to his contract that will save the Bucs $19 million on the cap. The Bucs are now getting the benefit of the "Giselle Effect" that the Pats benefited from for so many years - that the money means absolutely nothing to him.

Meanwhile, back in New England, the Pats are re-signing Cam Newton to a one-year deal worth between $10 and $14 million based on incentives. That's peanuts for a starter, of course, but the reaction on a couple of Pats message boards I've looked at is pretty funny - the only people not in despair are those who say that the team will still get someone else and Cam will never play.

It seems that the Brady over Belichick streak is continuing so far.

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

good for the pats fans. they are a horrible group of fans and they will look like they did in the 80s in the next 5 years.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  4. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

Boston sports taking a major downturn will be fantastic for everyone involved. No fanbase deserves to suffer going forward more. Spoild brats wont be able to handle it.

alleycat9 likes this.
  5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

when you see every single sport winning in a single city like that it makes you wonder whats happening. they got their little time to shine. now its back to turds hopefully. red sox, patriots, bruins and celtics can suck forever at this point. ill probably still feel bad for the pats though. i actually rooted for them in games last year. which proves to me i dont hate the pats, never really did. i cant stand seeing tom brady though.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  6. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

Canèt say the same. i hate them all. Brady, the pats, as a Toronto resident and leafs and jays fans, the sox and bruins.