Playstation 5

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GordonGecko, Jun 16, 2020.

1. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Picked up a ps5 from a co worker who appears to have made it his mission to provide people in my company ps5's at retail. Salute.

What games are out there besides Spider Man? Seems like there aren't any games out, not counting backwards compatibility.. I'm waiting for RE8 and FF7 ps5 release.

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Anyone play NHL yet? Looking to pick it up and I know you can only play the One/PS4 version, but can you play online?

3. Kryoptix

Kryoptix Well-Known Member

NHL 2021 is the worst I have ever played. Instant regret purchasing it. You should look for another game.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  4. Jonathan_Vilma

Great. I just ordered a couple hours ago lol. I haven't played in honestly 6-7 years so maybe it won't be bad because I have over half a decade of lapse between playing NHL games.

5. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Ratchet & Clank is currently free, and it’s getting a PS5 update, too
    The game is free to own until Wednesday
    https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/2/22308943/ratchet-and-clank-free-ps4-ps5-playstation-sony-ps-plus

PlayStation owners on both consoles can redeem a free digital copy of the game until March 31st at 8PM PT / 11PM ET, without requiring a PlayStation Plus subscription.

There will be more FREE games in the near future. You can read more here: https://blog.playstation.com/2021/0...s-and-entertainment-begin-march-1/#sf24331706

[​IMG]

6. Jonathan_Vilma

It's pretty bad. It's so hard to enter the offensive zone on All Star or higher. Everything is a penalty and if you do get the punk in without dumping it the AI's poke checks are just lethal at keeping you out of the slot.

With that being said, I always enjoy HUT and there are a ton of offline challenges and all the sets and what not. I do hate all the expansion packs though but getting into it this late in the game I have no choice but to use them.

@Kryoptix