Dabo Swinney

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by semperfigreen, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Jesus

Jesus Active Member

Why not?

2. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Because you are not real but just a fictional character, same applies to your pals, Buddha, Allah and the 1000's of others that people blindly follow.

Falco21 likes this.
  3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Sorry, but Jesus was a real, live, historical person.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. K'OB

With superpowers?

5. NCJetsfan

LOL Well, he was no "superhero" if that's what you mean. Many disagree as to whether he was the Son of God, but there's no disputing that he was a real, living, historical person.

6. K'OB

Pop your unequivocal proof up then and not one from somebody that belongs to church/religious affiliation who will be somewhat biased in these matters.

No superhero? Curing people with a single touch, feeding 5k people from however many fish and loaves and whatnot, surely he wasn't a magician or a trickster fooling the simple-minded.

This isn't the place for this either tbh

7. NCJetsfan

I was responding in jest. It's very easy to determine whether Jesus was a real person. I don't have the need to prove it to you. He is mentioned by Roman and other historians of the period. Jews acknowledge that he lived. Google it.

8. K'OB

I know you were, but in a previous life I was a Sunday school teacher ;) seriously lol I am not a lover of religion, it is the cause of a lot of the world's problems past and present.

But is he the son of God with healing powers and the ability to rise from the dead and that my friend is a different kettle of fish.

Google is also not the best tool for the job, it will lead you down plenty of blind alleys, it all depends on what site's you end up at, go on any that are Christian then they will give you the proof you desire but other sites will be more dismissive of certain claims and facts, others will claim a man called Jesus was executed but was a common criminal.

Some of the Roman writings were several decades after the timescale and can't wholly be trusted but I don't want to fall out about it so we will shut it down :)

My response to Jesus above was really a joke and tbh it amused me he replied to start with :D

NCJetsfan likes this.
  9. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

No Dabbling for Dabo

But Gase can go pack a case

10. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

LOL @you