BREAKING: Jets Trade Jamal Adams to Seattle

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Aero, Jul 25, 2020.

1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

If Jamal weren't a football player, he'd be one of the BLM loudmouths getting pistol-whipped on CNN or Fox during the riots.

Good riddance to the foul-mouthed punk and wannabe thug.

rickjet likes this.
  2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

It's funny to have Bell call out Adams because they have literally been complete opposites since the trade deadline last year. Bell has acted like a leader and been team first. I'll never forget his video telling fans to stay with it and they were going to get back on track (and they did). Adams has been Me-First and a total bitch who could care less about the team. Bell may not have produced as well as fans wanted, but he has been a class act and team leader. With an improved offensive line, another year in the offensive system, and a healthy Sam, I expect Bell to have a much better 2020.

3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

On Fox Sports this afternoon late, they were saying that Jamal would not get his new contract this season. He's going to have to wait until next offseason at the earliest.

4. MaximusD163

MaximusD163 Well-Known Member

I’m not sure they’re due for an injury, however COVID can ravage any team this year. I hope no one gets sick, but that would be a quick way it could end up a high pick.

JetsKickAss likes this.
  5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Is SF doesn’t drop off and LA returns to form, they can easily see a big drop off. Russell Wilson has been glorious lipstick on the Seapigs. Eventually that’s not going to be enough. Both their lines are suspect still and Wilson has no weapons.

6. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

I hope you’re right. I think the Rams are the next basket case team so I think it’s gonna need Seahawks injuries to get a low pick.

JetsKickAss likes this.
  7. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Oh, I do hope Becton runs right over the gobby twat.

Footballgod214 likes this.
  8. Ontherise

Ontherise Member

Bell is 100% right in what he says - but he didn't look like he had much left in the tank, last season. So... he may be eating his words, come week 14. Surprisingly good haul for Adams. I wonder if there was a bidding war.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  9. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

At least he didn't get fleeced.

About what Adams is worth IMO. He's a great player. He has to hit on the picks if he gets to make the picks that's the way it seems to work around here.

Looks like a total tear down rebuild to me makes me wonder what the plan for Darnold is going forward. This roster isn't set up (by design) for Darnold to take the next step/blow up. If he does it he'll have to be superman.

I just don't frickin' understand this organization. It was only what 2017 when they were supposed to be sucking for Sam, they got Adams etc.

Last year they finally brought in a experienced head coach & staff.

Now here we are about to go into the 2020 season and they tearing it all down again. A wayward franchise.

Should've stuck with MacCagnan.

10. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Looks like Jamal is depressed about his move (watch clip)

11. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

I do hate to see pro athletes smoking and that includes fucking huge cigars and not just pot.

12. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Arizona can also take a step forward in year 2 with Murray. That division is no joke. Seattle can easily finish 3rd or even 4th.

IIRC, last season Seattle and Green Bay were two of the first teams in history to win that many games with that small margin of victory. I think it was under 4 for both teams. They weren’t as good as their record indicated.

JetBlue likes this.
  13. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

It would be
    Lol what? Is this serious ?

#213 MJK, Jul 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    NYGANGGREEN and JetBlue like this.
  14. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

That is an awesome response.

15. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

It feels like this team is closer, no one is congratulating him, saying good luck none of that. They pretty much telling Jamal to go fuck himself. Marcus Maye, Perrine, Bell even players not on the Jets are calling him out.

Brook!, apjbfc and twown like this.
  16. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

That's my RB!

Pepsiguy5 likes this.
  17. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

What did Maye and Perine say? I saw Poole defending Jamal and useless former Jet Darryl Roberts agreeing.

18. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Perrine on his ig posted a video of LSU-FL.. Perrine runs the rock and carries Adams like 10 yards.

Maye said hes the backbone

19. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It's really incredible how good that team is every year despite their declining agent talent and most of LOB becoming malcontents because of the bad call in their SB loss. It speaks a lot to Wilson's ability.

They're trying too hard to get one more SB win before Carroll retires though. Their contender window is wide open as long as Russell Wilson is there. They've now burned three years of retooling first round picks on Jadevon Clowney and Jamal Adams. One isn't on the roster. If you look at their trade history, they do a lot of trading down and bad drafting.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sea/2020_trades.htm

Somehow they still have some pieces on defense though. But they're content with having their offense have one good receiver, a bad offensive line and a runningback with fumble problems. He'll be running for his life all year once again.

20. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

I agree that he had to go. Also agree you guys got a ton of value in return. But if I’m not mistaken. Wasn’t Adams your teams best player? Wasn’t he also your teams most productive player the Jets have drafted in the last ten years?