17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

F WOODY!!!!!!!!! F COVID F BRADY F IBM

alleycat9 and Brook! like this.
  2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Same

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I am trying to provoke CBG to come back to the board and respond to me. Don't jump on me please.

xxxxxxxxx

Woody Johnson is the best NFL team owner and Met Life stadium is the best thing happened to Jets.

I love PSL's and PSL's made it fair for Jets fans like me to get out of Waiting List and buy Jets season tickets.

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I could not agree more. I came from Shea so I consider Met Life a shrine, its the most fan friendly comfortable seating stadium in the area. Woody wants to win and spends money, what else do you want from an owner. I can't wait for Trump to lose so he comes back home and takes over my team. I can't believe I only paid $4000 for each of my seats in the mezzanine, what a bargain. Thanks Johnson's

Brook! likes this.
  5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I especially enjoy the generous free exercise Woody gives us in taking away a direct escalator to th eupper deck. Thank god now we have a maze of dozens of turns and crowded stairwells that make us healthier

alleycat9 likes this.
  6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

to get 60 feet higher than you were in the old stadium. and i always enjoy walking around the concourse... oh wait.

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Oh man, after spending 8 hrs. getting ready, tailgating and going to a 20-9 Jets snooze fest,there's nothing more enjoyable then taking the escalator down from the UD and joining each level as we do down and slowly merging before waiting for the escalator. Its just the icing on the cake taking 15 minutes from my seat to the exit even though the stadium is a third full and most of the fans are rooting for the opponent. Its gives me more time to be humiliated and feel even better about my day. Its the first thing I think of when I wake up... while I am taking a dump after eating 2 lbs. of dead animal the day before. F Woody

alleycat9 likes this.
  8. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

Has anyone who requested a refund for the 2020 season received one yet?

Edit (8/6/2020): Refund came in today for anyone else expecting it.

#20128 bbombers1985, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

This is as bad as I can remember. So bad that I miss Woody. Thank you for leaving your team to your brother you racist cock sucker right wing spoiled douche bag. I hope once your stay is over and they investigate your ass your family is embarrassed and the NFL forces you to sell. Maybe u did all this to make yourself look good because somehow you brother has done a worse job then you. I hate you people

Brook! and alleycat9 like this.
  10. alleycat9

i would like a refund for the past 38 years.

i keep talking about what a shit job the ownership group has done and always add and lets not even get into the stadium debacle because that is still the single worst thing they have done the way they fucked the fans was unforgivable.

fuck the fucking johnson brothers

sec314 likes this.
  11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

F WOODY. F CHRIS. F GASE. TY GREG WILLIAMS. I guess this thread is dead just like our team and fanbase until the season is over.

alleycat9 likes this.
  12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

0hhhh and 16 won't matter,,,,,getting the # 1 pick won't matter,,,,,,,,firing Gase is a step in the right direction but it won't matter,,,,,,because in the end The Clueless Johnson brothers still own the team and that is all that DOES matter

alleycat9 likes this.
  13. Brook!

I will renew my season tickets if they draft Trevor and they hire Harbaugh type coach.

Can't wait to give my hard earned money to Johnson brothers.

CBG likes this.
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I am looking into my crystal ball and I see,,,,,,,,,,More snow in your future

15. alleycat9

what happened with seasons this past year? did you guys get refunds? did they come quickly? did they pull the we will hold onto it for you for NEXT year?

i wonder if this could be a harbinger of things to come with empty stadiums because people have gotten used to watching at home and its just not worth it to fork over all that money anymore. i assume the nfl cap is going to take a big hit this offseason even with the 17 game proposed schedule and streaming bullshit, i wonder how that effects things.

oh and fuck the fucking johnson brothers and the mausoleum and the ticket salesmen.

CBG likes this.
  16. Brook!

I think they refunded people. In my case, I already told Jets I wasn't renewing it before the COVID incidents. They said OK and they released my seat. But then I kept getting emails saying they will save my seat for next year.

CBG and alleycat9 like this.
  17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook I have good news,,,,,IF you reconsider 5 or 10 years from right now and want your seat back it will still be available along with thousands of other empty and available seats.

Brook! likes this.
  18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Brooks, what about rights to home playoff games?????/ Now your gonna have to pay outrageous secondary market prices. Should of kept the seasons dude, its 19 years since our last home game. 20 years is our lucky number. Welcome back CBG, first time here since last year.

19. Brook!

sec

I will jump back on if they find a decent HC and a good QB. I really love tailgating and watching Jets live. Metlife is only 30 minutes from my home so it makes a wonderful Sunday.

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Got a call from the Jets today,,,,it was almost as comical as the call I received from the D.O.H. a month ago but I stray,,,,,,,,so the nice man asked me the usual questions and I told him that he has " no shot at getting at getting me back " he then said do you mind if I ask you why and my reply " Because Woody Johnson still owns the team " and he actually giggled at that.

Royal Tee, alleycat9 and Brook! like this.