PFT: Unnamed NFL player files sexual assault/harassment lawsuit against United Airlines

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by WarriorRB28, May 20, 2020.

1. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

As laughable as the claim is it's good to see some men fighting back against the current system. We'll see if there's outrage from the media and if these men get the kind of justice (ie a nice payout) and destruction of the accused's character a woman would get if she made a similar accusation.

What's good for the goose is ...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...t-harassment-lawsuit-against-united-airlines/

"Via Master Tesfatsion of BleacherReport.com, the two men contend that they made four complaints against a female passenger for making “unwanted sexual advances” before the passenger was moved"

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

What you're leaving out is if the accusations some women make are true, because you know, sometimes they are. Terry Crews is my hero, by the way. Do some reading about fairness here:

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/the-end-of-keyser-söze-or-so-it-seems.89352/#post-3774438

As in read every line in every post. I responded to this thread partly to quote myself just to annoy @FJF. He hates when people do that, so that's why I do it.

You, on the other hand, don't even quote other sources sometimes. You just outright plagiarize their words without shame. As is football fans don't read articles about football, lol.

TonyFtLaud, Noam and FJF like this.
  3. WarriorRB28

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I like to think for myself. I don't get my opinions from the media.

And I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong.

4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Can you explain why the claim is laughable? Do you think that men can not be sexually assaulted by women?

Would you feel comfortable responding to a woman's claim of sexual assault with a "HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"?

Leicester Jet and JetBlue like this.
  5. jetophile

Myles Smollet - Wait, Jussie Garrett - Re-Instated . . .
    Let it be noted I primarily quoted myself yet again just to annoy @FJF. I should play the lottery today.

"Who can use the word isthmus in a sentence?" "Isthmus be my lucky day!" Let it also be noted that it isnt plagiarism if you give credit. Thanks, Stymie.

#5 jetophile, May 21, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
  6. jetophile

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

8. jetophile

lol. Now for the real thing:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...amora-sentenced-molesting-student/1693827001/

20 years in prison and probation for life upon release. Everyone can joke about this all they want, but she checks every box for being a text book predator. People are not textbooks, which is part of the problem; but she isn't the least bit recalcitrant after sentencing and of course blames the victim. The grooming, the emotional control, it's all part and parcell. Is it more psychologically damaging if it's male upon female predation? That depends upon who you ask, but the bottom line is, it's predatory behavior and a 13 year old, whether male or female and also physically developed is still a child developmentally. I'm glad the judge threw the book at her, she deserves it.

Of course I'm waiting for the where were those teachers when I was a kid comments, but if a woman attractive or no was sticking her hands down the pants of a 10 year old boy, I don't think it would be taken remotely the same way. A few years difference shouldn't be that much of a game-changer at the end of the day for how this is perceived even given the physiological differences between the sexes, which I absolutely acknowledge.

If something like that happened to one of my little nephews it would be really difficult for me to restrain myself from committing physical violence against a woman like that, even if he was 13. She probably has been molesting young children since she was a teenager herself. It doesn't just crop up overnight believe it.

OK, @Dierking, where were all those teachers when you were 13. I did it for you. I just figured I would take some of the predictability out of it, but bore me by saying it, anyway. I made sure to make that a giant block of shit that nobody wants to read just for you.

Noam likes this.
  9. WarriorRB28

I'm flattered that my style or opinions remind you of a professional sports columnist(?) but really I don't know what you're talking about. I hardly ever read football articles these days it's pretty much profootballtalk for me when I want to see what's happening around the NFL.

I have no problem giving credit where it's due.

10. WarriorRB28

Pretty much yeah that's how I feel.

BUT

As there should be equality for all we'll see if these men get the same justice from the system that a woman would get if she made the same claim against a man falsely or not.

No that wouldn't be right.

11. jetophile

You stripped the article almost word for word and it was from, uh, ProFootballTalk. The link is right there, lol. I'm not picking a fight, it was really just an observation.

12. WarriorRB28

Are you talking about the first post in this thread? The part after I put up the link to the article? I copy & pasted that bit off the article that's why I put it after the link to the article.

I use the link as a demarcation point the first part is my opinion the part after the link comes from the article itself.

13. The Waterboy

#13 The Waterboy, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 24, 2020
  14. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Far be it for me to try and read your mind, but such a claim seems to be confusing the fact that men may not be traumatized by sexual assault with the fact that sexual assault is absolute and independent of whether it traumatizes men. Sexual assault is simply unwanted sexual contact. A woman grabs your cock that’s sexual assault. Most men won’t be traumatized by that, they may even be flattered by the idea that they are so desirable despite the fact that they aren’t interested, but it’s still assault.

but even an average man, who may be flattered at first cock grab and politely declined the advances, would get frustrated by continued cock grabs. It defies any sort of reasoning to argue that those repeated cock grabs, nevertheless the first, aren’t sexual assault.

15. WarriorRB28

I don't believe it's possible for a woman to sexually assault a man to me it's laughable. Mens and womens brains are wired differently I think. Men & women are physically built much differently.

That said in this modern world we're living in, the current system where everyone is equal and a woman can destroy a man's life with a accusation legitimate or not I can kinda understand why some men choose to do what these NFL players did. We'll see if justice is done.

I don't know how the courts define sexual assault or if there is any difference between that and sexual harrassment. The scenario you descibe sounds more like sexual harrassment than sexual assault to me. A simple stern (not a polite) NO!! should do the trick. Draw the boundary and if she were to continue to on ...

A dude to his friend: Hey man that broad over there she keeps on grabbing me and telling me how sexy I look how much she wants me. I feel so violated, so threatened what should I do?

LOOOOOL!!! Yeah right.

16. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

No, you don’t get to define how every man gets to respond to sexual contact that they aren’t interested in.

sexual assault is defined by unwanted sexual contact. I’m not sure how you are arguing having your cock grabbed isn’t unwanted sexual contact and would simply be harassment. You don’t seem to know the definitions of that concepts you are discussing. Those definitions are not open to redefinition to suit your needs.

17. Oh hi! Greatest movie ever.

18. The Waterboy

I was just going to leave the conversation when I saw that response since I thought it was so ridiculous but there's more.

They are so different how could a woman ever assault a man
    [​IMG]
    By the way the above woman beat that man in 53 seconds.

Or how about 14 year old boy has 35 year old female teacher groom him and then do whatever she wants? Is it ok becuase it's every teenage boys dream? What if it is this teacher?
    [​IMG]

I'll go back to the original incident though. A man was touched in a sexual manner against his will, all things being equal if the person doing the touching of the man was another man would it be sexual assault? If it is sexual assault what makes it different from a woman doing it?

In another scenario what if the man being touched by the woman is gay? Does this change anything?

I am only asking all these questions because I am dumbfounded that some people actually think like you do and I am trying to see where it changes from sexual assault to good old fun times.

Leicester Jet likes this.
  19. jetophile

Hands down. I know it line for line. "Why are you so hysterical?" "Do you know real life? Do you?" There are certain parts that I find myself randomly reciting just because.

The reason I used that scene is because Mark tells an anecdote about a girl who liked to mess around and one of her boyfriends finds out, beats her up, and puts her in the hospital. Johnny's response to this? He laughs. I guess he would've laughed 'til he cried if the boyfriend raped and murdered her instead.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  20. WarriorRB28

The scenarios presented aren't realistic at all IMO because I estimate that 99.9 percent of women don't behave that way. Women don't go around grabbing a stranger's crotch or touching men in a unwanted fashion, the vast majority of women don't have that kind of fighting ability or physical strength.

Totally unrealistic IMO