Myles Smollet - Wait, Jussie Garrett - Re-Instated . . .

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jetophile, Feb 14, 2020.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

He should've just let it all day and focused on getting back on the field. I'm sure he has a PR professional in his corner telling him that this interview was the right move.

I don't think it was. I don't think Rudolph said what Garrett alleges he said. If he did, Garrett would've been fucking fuming after the game and he wasn't. He apologized immediately with few teammates coming to his defense. You think he wouldn't have ran into the locker room and told his teammates what the guy said?

With that being said, Rudolph isn't innocent either. He was a part of the altercation and was throwing a fit in the ground when Garrett hit him that last time.

But Garrett needs to let all of this die and go back to playing football. Ron Arrest beat the shit out of a bunch of fans, ate his year suspension and came back and played for a decade.

It'll disappear if you let it. That's what the PR people need to learn.

3. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I read the title of this thread and wondered for a second if Jussie has a brother who plays in the NFL.

4. jetophile

@Jonathan_Vilma, I agree that Mason Rudolph wasn't exactly an innocent bystander, but pulling the race card when it's not true is a bitch move.

5. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

I believe Myles Garrett.

It's not like he had a history of doing things like that before this incident. Something set him off that night.

He said that's what happened then he's still sticking to it. I have to believe him.

6. WarriorRB28

Dude is a superstar. Dominant and he's only scratched the surface of what he can be.

He has the talent to be the best defensive player in football if he's not there already.

7. jetophile

If there was any doubt that you are a massive troll who laughs up his sleeve whenever you say nonsense like this, no doubt remains.

The guy is as dirty as they come. Unless you're speaking strictly of pulling a Tawana Brawley.

FJF and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  8. jetophile

FJF likes this.
  9. WarriorRB28

10. WarriorRB28

I don't think he is dirty.

He doesn't need to be. He's been blessed with truly awesome talents, obviously he puts in the work to hone his talent to a razor's edge.

To do what he did to Rudolph without a cause would be a sure sign of a deranged individual and I don't think that Garrett is that.

Something Rudolph did set him off.

I believe Myles Garrett he said it then, he's saying it now. I believe him.

11. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

You don’t think he is dirty? He had multiple unsportsmanlike penalties last year before the suspension. He put siemian out on a dirty hit. What else would he need to do to be considered dirty?

12. WarriorRB28

No I don't. He plays with a edge, a ferocity that many great defenders have had.

Jamal Adams has that too.

It's football not ballet. He could have a beautiful head of hair and always smiling while stinkin' up stadiums around the league like Leo but who wants that?

He's a great player one of the best defenders to enter the league in the past twenty years.

13. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Leo lives in your head rent free doesn't he?!