17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

@CBG - I just purchased my PSL. I will be at the Coaches Club paying $700 per seat per game. All food will be free. I am very excited to keep sponsoring Johnson brothers. :)

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Only $700 ? Do me a favor when you see Woody or Chris in the Club tell them CBG says " FU " ;)

alleycat9 and Brook! like this.
  3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

According to the article I read, the Jets attendance was up from last year, and the Giants attendance was down. We all know why, we played the top travelling fans this year, back to normal next year. Forget the playoffs for one minute, how long has it been since a home playoff game, the reason I got seasons to begin with. I'll tell ya.

2002, 17 years ago. F WOODY!!!! 2002, 17 years ago. F WOODY!!!! 2002, 17 years ago. F WOODY!!!! 2002, 17 years ago. F WOODY!!!! 2002, 17 years ago. F WOODY!!!! 2002, 17 years ago. F WOODY 2002, 17 years ago. F WOODY!!!!

snoballz, alleycat9 and CBG like this.
  4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Come on Brook, your goofing on us right? $700 for the PSL or for each ticket per game?

alleycat9 likes this.
  5. Brook!

Sir. I am goofing. Trying to annoy CBG. he gave me a hard time all season for purchasing Season Tix that cost me only $450 a year. So wanted to annoy him by saying I purchased Coaches Club seats where face value is $700 per game.

CBG likes this.
  6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am so naïve, and you are a rookie. Bingo.

Brook! likes this.
  7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I did not give you a hard time , I gave you sound advice which went in one ear and out the other and that said I hope it snows a real lot on your street very soon,,,maybe the 20th lol

alleycat9, sec314 and Brook! like this.
  8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

are you telling me you got season tickets for the new york jets for 450 for the season? 45 bucks per ticket? what section/area of the mausoleum are they?

or did i miss the satire on this one?

9. Brook!

Lowest season tickets for upper deck is $450 per season for Jets. This includes preseason as well. :) Not renewing this year though.

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The question is what row are they in. Its gotta be 20 and above and in the end zone? Funny, still thought they weren't worth it. One season over .500, and you won't see that price again.

alleycat9 likes this.
  11. Brook!

Section 334 Row 23

[​IMG]

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook, thinking back on it now I should have hired a plane to fly past you and your seats with a banner that read "Why Brook Why ? "

snoballz, alleycat9 and Brook! like this.
  13. Brook!

Let's discuss this over a few brewskis on draft night at Metlife. Can you make it that night? @Cman65 Boss, interested?

CBG likes this.
  14. alleycat9

its amazing the differences. id like to go back and see what prices were when the psl frenzy was happening vs what they are now. not after market actual prices from the piece of shit jets. what an abortion this new stadium has been. is it a coincidence that the stadium opened in 2010 and the last time the jets made the playoffs was 2010?

Brook! and CBG like this.
  15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook although that is a lovely thought you guys have ZERO shot at seeing me at Met Life for a Jet game or anything Jet related and that said I still hope that you get a lot of snow on your house from Jan 20th ( if not sooner ) onward

16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Mr Cat I do think that might actually be a coincidence but the Johnsons being owners is not a coincidence

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Ouch. Karma is a bitch. I never realized that since Met Life opened that latest streak of ineptitude started. So when is the place being torn down so we get a dome. Man if we had a dome last nights college game could of been played here. Now the place is not being used till spring. What a waste of our money. Dumb asses.

alleycat9 and CBG like this.
  18. alleycat9

i was always a play in the elements guy. its meant to be played in the elements.

screw that. build a dome, be smart make people comfortable. or at least something that can have some semblance of comfort in cold temperatures. an nfl sideline is like 50 degrees even in the coldest weather with all the heaters and other stuff they have. they arent suffering they are kept as warm as possible and then are on the field actually moving. us saps on the other hand are sitting in one place for 4 hours freezing to death with a newspaper under our feet to try and keep the frozen cement from turning them to blocks of ice.

i can only imagine how much it would cost but imagine if they piped the stands with heated fluid so that there was actual warmth coming from the stands. shit do it in the seats, shit put those big ass heaters under the upper deck blowing down. oh wait thats right no overhangs anymore.

something goddammit i have no interest in sitting in the freezing cold anymore for anything. everytime i look at even seattles stadium i think about what a bunch of fucking buffoons the jets are.

19. snoballz

snoballz Member

Feeling your pain. I just shake my head whenever I'm reminded that the Pats have had a home playoff game each year for the past decade.

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

was reading back and came across this and as much as I enjoy the weather thread I agree with Mr Cat as there was just mountains of helpful information on here. This thread was one of the reasons that I easily ran away from my season tickets and never looked back.

alleycat9 likes this.