Adam Gase Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 16, 2019.

1. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

Sure he can. That's why it's always some unnamed jets source. How can you prove someone with no name? The source could be anyone or noone.

2. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

You have to admit that becoming "rich as fuck" is a remarkable achievement for Gase. Usually, you get paid highly only if you're really good at something. Gase was made "rich as fuck" by owners paying him handsomely to do something he doesn't seem to do very well at all.

We have reason to question Mehta's reliability, but this quote has the ring of truth. It squares perfectly with what we've seen, heard and and read about Gase being "arrogant as fuck."

#3162 Since1969, Dec 24, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  3. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

So far this is report number 3. Manish isn't the first. Ed Reed and whoever did that first report (someone posted it on here). Rhinga are going to start getting deep.

That said Manish is a moron and has been prone to making things up. I don't think anyone should make their decision on his word alone.

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Wouldn’t be surprised if Mehta is the burner account.

J-Raw24 likes this.
  5. Stevied

Stevied Well-Known Member

I buy it! Homeboy has been right on a bunch of stuff..

It really is iconic and funny how Manish has done a complete 180 on ole crazy eyes... trying desperately to like this guy, but man is it rough..

that said

6. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

This is why the situation is so weird. I absolutely believe that this is something Gase said but I also absolutely think Manish is completely making it up.

7. Stevied

Stevied Well-Known Member

didn’t gase say “I can do whatever I want as the HC” earlier this year? This is in his lexicon!

8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I for one love the attitude. A bunch of nobody losers on the internet wanted to crucify him after one game. He doesn’t give a fuck. Nor should he. Good for him.

motherfucker better win some games next year though.

9. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Then it’s clown journalism and cowardly. Regardless I can totally see Gase say something like that and apparently he has said it on more than once occasion. It is a real turn off......

cmcm750203 and NCJetsfan like this.
  10. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Yea. Always next year. If he was 15-0 this would still be a massively douche bag comment and in any context shows absolute contempt for the fan base. This being the Jets organization I guess that’s not a surprise. P.S. he ain’t 15-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  11. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

FIFY.

12. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Wait, what? fans are actually getting worked up over a so called comment from that POS Metha who has been essentially told to fuck off by the Jets organization. Never mind even knowing in what context it was made if it was made at all. The only insult to the Jet fan base is to post any fucking shit that comes out of the weasel.

SOJAZ, Mogriffjr and FJF like this.
  13. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I'm not one to kill the messenger. I'm pretty sure Mehta doesn't get to publish any old bullshit he pleases without some verification. Gase knows the fans don't like him and his reaction is fuck the fans. Its not like the fan's opinion matter anyway as Chris Johnson has already made plain that the only opinion that matters is his. What will eventually sink Gase is his ability to win or not. Selling the future has run its course and the only thing that matters is record, record, record. I would say Chris Johnson gave Gase the additonal year if for no other reason not to look like a complete fool (which may be too late). If 2020 doesn't show real progress, not baby steps, there's no way they can sell Gase on a 3rd bite of the apple to the fanbase. Right now, the Jets depend more on other team's fans showing up at the gate and buying the swag and concessions than they do on local support. That is a business model that is not sustainable long term.

SOJAZ, Wahoo, NYJFan10 and 3 others like this.
  14. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Adam Gase is lucky as fuck.

Shit 0-line...oodles of injuries...new system...crappy draft picks.

All the excuses baked into one dense fruit cake of a season.

I'm with Dierking...Gase better put up or shut up next year.

SOJAZ likes this.
  15. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Not disagreeing with you but where does the line between excuse and reason fall?
    Is the o line an excuse or a reason for the losing record? Injuries? New system?

16. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Hi Manish...

Stevied likes this.
  17. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

I almost felt bad for Gase when he admitted on one of his Kay Show interviews he had no idea what his family was doing for Thanksgiving. But if you're that myopic with your immediate family you REALLY aren't gonna give a shit about the general fans either.

NCJetsfan, Cman68 and Ralebird like this.
  18. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

I believe both:

1. Mehta completely makes up fictional quotes and has printed them over the years, and
    2. Gase would say something like that.

HomeoftheJets and Mogriffjr like this.
  19. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Question: was Gase named HC the day before opening day? He had 6 months to do something about the offensive line and the other personnel problems and he did dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

Eh that was Mac’s job. And he failed bad. Or you expected the few weeks Gase was psuedo GM he should have assembled OLine help??

FJF and HomeoftheJets like this.