Patriots maybe cheating.......... again(still?)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by FJF, Dec 9, 2019.

1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

filming again

2. FJF

Which goes along with this report from the original spygate

3. AMAZING post.I completely forgot that was their original alibi. Highly doubt the national media reports this however.

FJF likes this.
  4. FJF

Turns out it’s nothing , bill said he has no involvement. Being the forthcoming good soul he is, no reason for anyone to look any further.

5. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Back to back losses, Tom looks like his skills are fading, and another alleged incident of cheating. Now, all that's needed is for them to drop to the 3rd seed and get whooped in the WC game, 2009 style.

6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

C'mon Bill. With a playoff berths basically locked up and playing the lowly Bengals? Did they really need playcalling signals to beat Andy Dalton? Has He ever even beaten them?

The more stuff like this comes out, the more you have to wonder if they've been doing this for the past two decades regardless of opponent.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  7. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of this famous quote:

We all know the leopard can’t change his stripes.

NCJetsfan and themorey like this.
  8. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Lots of white collar criminals don't need the money they steal - they do it because they think outsmarting others proves that they "deserve" it and "earned" it ("if you're not cheating you're not trying"). It's the classic mindset of a sociopath.

9. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Cheaters gonna cheat. Hopefully Goodell doesn’t destroy the tapes for them this time

Leicester Jet, FJF and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  10. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Why should they stop? They’ve been caught how many times and the NFL does absolutely nothing to them, except some bullshit fines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Aha!!!! I knew I heard it!

2019 NFL Week 13 - Around the league

I was just gonna start a thread because it was mentioned a few minutes ago during the Giants/Eagles game. I jumped out of my chair, ran around in circles, and almost tripped over my socks! So yeah, it was mentioned that the Cheats were being investigated in a new video scandal, which was immediately dropped like it HADN'T been mentioned at all. Oh, and then it was followed up with, without skipping a beat, that Tom Brady is the greatest of all time blah blah blah first-ballot hall-of-famer a blah blah blah. What does that have to do with the cheating investigation? Answer: NOTHING. Unfcknbelievable. It's NOT me.

Here's the best part: if you're looking to cheat against a bottom feeder like the Bengals then God knows who else you're cheating against. I guess the motivation for that is that teams that match up well against them are legitimate threats so gotta get a win however and wherever possible .. . ? Or maybe they're just cheating scumbags and cheat just for the fck of it. Probably both.

Hahahaha, shit bags! Believe this one, I'll tell you another:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/...nati-bengals-video-tape-investigation-spygate

Sorry, but they do NOT get the benefit of the doubt here. This is not the U.S. judicial system, so guess what? Guilty until proven innocent . . . which they aren't.

I should have started another thread just to bother @FJF, but then I thought it would be more annoying to quote myself not once but twice so I went with that instead.

https://forums.theganggreen.com/thr...ast-another-2-years.92599/page-2#post-3838413

"I called it." Wait, I'm second-guessing myself now. Maybe I should start another thread AND quote myself. Nah, I won't mess with perfection. I quoted myself twice AND it's mind-numbingly long. That should do it. My work is done here.

EDIT: It must be noted that the Jets most definitely did not cheat against the Bengals . . . lol.

#11 jetophile, Dec 9, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  12. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

ESPN is the national media.

13. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Yeah, but sometimes . . . just sometimes . . . it isn't fake news!

14. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I will admit it does not look good, but I will wait until I get more information.

I would be shocked if Belicheck had anything to do with this. If so how stupid can you be!

If it is a dumb mistake by a video guy who has nothing to do with football operations, then all you conspiracy freaks will continue with your cheating arguments anyway.

I am surprised there are very little replies to this thread. I thought that I would see at least 100 replies, very disappointing.

15. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

It’s the Bengals. Play calling is Mixon, Mixon, incompletion, punt.

Not really worth losing any draft picks over.

PickSix likes this.
  16. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Kick these fuckers out of the league!

It won't happen, but enough's enough already. This is ridiculous.

17. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

So busted, they had to straight up admit it..... and if they're doing it to prepare for a team as shitty as the Bengals, you know they're doing against EVERYONE.

#17 stinkyB, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  18. BrowningNagle

On the radio this morning Boomer Esiason was convinced it was cheating and he said you tape the sidelines to learn about what signals they use for personnel groupings.

I commend Boomer for calling it like it is, as I'm sure the talking heads on the 4 -letter network are taking it up for the patriots like they always do

themorey and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  19. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Not on ESPN radio this morning - the Golic and Wingo crew went through everything very calmly, saying "That makes sense" after every New England / Belichick excuse - then they brought up the Business Insider story about Spygate I and said that the Patriots were at best idiots for doing this, and it was clear that they thought it much more likely that it was cheating again.

FJF, Jonathan_Vilma and BrowningNagle like this.
  20. BrowningNagle

Boomer also said that the Bengals organization, ownership, hates drama & the spotlight and never really concerns itself with league oversight manners. they often abstain from voting and/or are the only "no" vote when the league holds owner votes.

Given that fact, for the Bengals to speak up and bring this to the league's attention, in his opinion, signals it was a big deal and obvious cheating

themorey and Jonathan_Vilma like this.