Blessuan Our Hearts

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Nov 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

You're right. This will now turn into a situation where fans root for failure in order to be right and point out every deficiency as Gase's fault while never praising the positives.

I remember why I took a two year hiatus from posting here.

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

3. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

Lets see. Ryan Tannehill 5-1 probably going to the playoffs on a team with not much talent, Devante Parker 90+ yards past 3 games and really stepping up, Kenny Still pretty solid player, Danny Amendola former superbowl champ, Laremy Tunsil franchise left tackle garnered 2 1st rd picks, Ja'Wuan James franchise right tackle pretty solid, Mike Pouncey franchise center and pro bowler, Frank Gore future hall of famer, Robert Quinn former pro bowler pretty decent this year, Xavien Howard, decent cb, Minkah Fitzpatrick will be pro bowler this year for sure, Kiko Alonso pro bowler and solid, Reshad Jones pro bowler... did he have more talent? Damn straight he did. Yes they tore it down this year. Because none of them fit the new coaches system. Learn football and you might understand that.

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Lol. You don't tear down an NFL franchise that's loaded with talent as you allude to, because of a bad system fit.

You really have no idea what you're talking about, bub. It's usually better to quit while you're ahead.

FJF likes this.
  5. J-Raw24

Really? Then why would they get 2 1st rd pick from tunsil? Why is minkah playing his best football elsewhere? Why ia gore still play good football? Why is Tannehill playing for a playoff birth? Why is Devante looking good?

6. J-Raw24

Flores has said he needs specific players for his system multiple times. Bell has tons of talent but doesn't fit Gases system. Gase won't adjust his system to fit Bell so we should just keep them both and get 0 results.

7. Jonathan_Vilma

If they kept all those players they would've been a playoff team with any coach worth a damn, wouldn't they? So the Dolphins decided to forego a run at the playoffs because Flores needs specific players for his supposed ultra specific system.

Or maybe there wasn't really all that much talent there...

You just contradicted yourself so badly. So your claim is that Flores traded away Fitzpatrick, Tunsil and friends because they don't fit his system. In the same breath, you also go on to explain how excellent these players are.

And then after that say that Gase is the one who won't adjust to his players.

Why didn't Flores adjust to his roster "loaded" with Pro Bowlers?

FJF likes this.
  8. J-Raw24

I never said Flores is good. I said he has a specific system and wants players that fit it . I contradicted nothing. Those players are obviously playing better without Gase. If you watch the Minkah trade at all you would know he was traded because he didn't fit the system. Have you even paid attention to football at all?

9. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Anyway.... back to the original topic. I hope he stays healthy so I can eat a big chunk of crow..... looks like Mac may have hit on this dice roll.

10. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Dude. Keep this off topic will you?

dawinner127 likes this.
  11. J-Raw24

Agreed. He could be a very good CB2 for us. Parting gift from Mac. Kid has a ton of talent if he can stay healthy.

12. Jonathan_Vilma

What system does Flores run that he doesn't need a franchise left tackle?

Maybe we can come to the reasonable conclusion that there wasn't that much talent there with or without Gase.

Did you know Laremy Tunsil is tied for second in the NFL in penalties and one behind the leader?

FJF likes this.
  13. J-Raw24

2 first rd picks. Keeps his qb upright. Yeah penalties. That can be taught. No biggy. But the talent its there.

14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

JV, I think you are arguing with a mentally deficient person. kinda seems like a waste of time

15. J-Raw24

So all you can do is make fun of people. Not provide a good arguement or any information to help the discussion. Just chime in with insults and stupidity. Why do you even post?

16. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

GF means GIRLFRIEND.... NOT PIZZA! :mad:

FJF likes this.
  17. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I, and others, have already pointed out the strawman arguments you have made up; no need to go back there unless you care to prove those arguments were real.

J-Raw24 likes this.
  18. Jonathan_Vilma

You and J-Raw? You guys sure proved me wrong.

19. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

I agree. I think the Jets are actually deceptively close. Even on Sunday you take away a few holding penalties and that could have easily been a Jets win. Offensive line matters a lot in the NFL in my opinion. Most important thing period if you want to at least be competitive and tread water, and the 2nd most important thing to a QB if you want to make consistent deep playoff runs.

dawinner127 and FJF like this.
  20. J-Raw24

The fact the you support Gase this much I hope after he continues to fail you delete your account and quit being a Jets fan you don't deserve to wear green and white.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.