2019 Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 6, 2019.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Yeah I will take a look at them when the weekend gets closer.

I still can't make a final decision on Allen vs Ryan. Julio doesn't look like he will be 100% but the Saints will most likely be without Lattimore. OTOH, Dallas has been pretty damn good vs QBs not allowing more than 2 passing TDs to any of them. I could see Allen playing from behind and having to use his legs a lot this game so 30-50 rushing yards is definitely possible.

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Good luck all its the last week of the season and it either starts to end today or it just begins !

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Julios gonna give it a shot ps Lattimore is playing

4. dawinner127

Ended up rolling with Allen who was the right decision. Maher killed me. Missed those 2 FGs which would have been an extra 8. The only reason he missed those was because I bet on Maher over 1.5 FGs made. Sorry for mushing anyone else who has him. Guy i player has Lutz who was dynamite last night.

James white is worrying me at flex. Would anyone consider Alshon or Robby over him?

CBG likes this.
  5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I would consider playing both of them over him

dawinner127 likes this.
  6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Let me say this I cannot FU#K!N& believe that I passed on Mccaffrey for Kamura. I was right about many things on draft day and on FA moves and my starting lineup so no regrets there but Kamara absolutely destroyed me this year the guys has not scored a TD in 10 weeks and if I do wind up getting knocked out on the final week of the season I am sure that one of the reasons will be Kamura and the pathetic 12 points he got me last night never mind the 100 plus points I lost blowing the pick on draft day

7. dawinner127

I don't think I would play Alshon. Supposedly Wentz has a bruise on his throwing hand and I'm already playing Goeddart so not to crazy about playing two Eagles in that shit offense. I also have N Keal Harry but it looks like Dorsett is going to play. The Houston game could be a good game script for White since Houston can score a decent amount of points. Basically going to be Robby or White. I have LeVeon if that changes your mind at all about starting 2 Jets.

I will never draft another New Orleans player ever again. Screw Sean Payton. Screw Taysom Hill. Screw that entire organization. The fact that Kamara doesn't get ONE carry inside the five yard line on two or three separate occasions baffles the living hell out of me. With Brees struggling last night, why the hell would they not try to feature Kamara on swing passes, option routes, or screens. He is the one guy who can break open a play and take it the distance. Yeah, MT is a beast - but he has never been that take big play guy. It was super frustrating last night to watch.

CBG likes this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

so I wake up Wednesday to find out Ertz and Henry have hammy issues going into the final week-------Henry at least returned to practice but now the Eagles promoted some TE from the practice squad so I will have to start Doyle not a bad thing with Hilton OUT. dw U ARE GOOD TO GO WITH Goddert at least I think u have him...........now here I am on week 13 somewhat panicked after Kamura got me 12 pts and I actually was flirting with starting Tannehill over Watson against the Pats but I just cannot do it on the final week with my playoffs in the balance

dawinner127 likes this.
  9. dawinner127

Even if Ertz is active i would consider Doyle. Was listening to rotogrinders on SXM and they were saying even if ertz plays there’s a great shot he could be used as a decOy. I do have Goedart and I’m excited to start him. goodluck C! Hope we both become victorious this weekend

CBG likes this.
  10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I made the switch to Doyle today as soon as I read that the Eagles promoted that TE from the practice squad good luck

11. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Do I play the Eagles D or the Jets D this week? Tough choice.

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I have a bias and would go with the Eagles but thats me,,,,,bias is I hate everything jets lol

13. dawinner127

Eagles. Miami averaging 5 Sacks Allowed and a Int over their last 4-5 IIRC

14. dawinner127

They said Ertz is active and will play but I don't believe he will do much. I would still go with Doyle over him. He hasn't practiced all week and if they get up early on Miami they might just rest him.

CBG likes this.
  15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Im on the fence this sucks still have Doyle in my lineup but man

16. dawinner127

I'd lock in Doyle and don't look back!

CBG likes this.
  17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I did good luck all now I can concentrate on weather and my fireplace

dawinner127 likes this.
  18. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Welp, I started the Eagles D and this happened. Should've picked up the Bengals D and played them.

19. dawinner127

My entire bench is outscoring my starting lineup in a must win week. Absolutely terrible. I'm down 20 with Tyreek + Kirk vs Hollister tomorrow night. I need a few touchdowns here.

Alshon 28
    Chiefs D 25
    Higbee 20

20. dawinner127

Welp.. need 52 combined between Pats D and Lockett tomorrow night to sneak into the playoffs. Kamara, Bell, Kirk, Tyreek, Eagles D, Maher. What a week of disappointments.