17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

$25 seem familiar to me, but, it probably was lower because back then the tickets were not even $50. My first year, Loge seats were $9.00 NINE! But that was 1979. The team was starting to become good, so by 1980 we were up to $11.00 per game.

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

How is that game day experience working for you ? Sell the team its our only hope we just lost to a team that is trying to lose and tank

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I've been hearing a lot from current season ticket holders, clearly 10 years or less as a ticket holder, telling everyone how there not going to another game to stick it to the Johnson's. I got news for you rookies, the Johnson's are veterans of a half empty stadium in November and December. I am sure there not happy about it but it makes zero difference to them, they've go there $ and they've been there done that since the early 90's. There is only one thing you can do people and that is don't write the check in the spring and tell the used car salesman who will call you around April 15th to go shit in there pants your done. So, unless you plan on giving up your tickets, shut the fuck up about how much our owners suck and how your sick of the same old Jets. Because they don't give a shit as long as they get that spring check.

CBG likes this.
  4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

That in a nutshell sums it up-----> Gave up my tickets after year #1 in the new place and I have zero regrets and I never looked back

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

All the money in the NFL is in the TV rights. The gate is all gravy at this point

alleycat9 likes this.
  6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I love a roasted chicken as much as any food in the world but only with my wife's GRAVY. The Jets don't give two shits about there season ticket holders once they mail there check every spring. Zero. They didn't give me shit for 36 years of my loyalty except for some stupid points program. Nada. But boy, if you didn't mail that check all of a sudden they notice who you were and the email's and phone calls start and the BS starts. So yes, the TV money is the biggest part of the pot but they care, really care about the season ticket holder base. That has not changed and thankfully its not what it used to be. So unless your ready to give up your season tickets shut the hell up about the owners and Head coach period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alleycat9 likes this.
  7. eddie sec 126

eddie sec 126 Active Member

Was I the only person wishing we would have lost?

8. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Probably. Beating the Giants is always sweet. Also we got our QB so tanking this year isn't as crucial.

9. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Are you also hoping for the sun to explode? Perhaps you don't feel all the Jets/Giants comparisons and are insulated from Giants fans and their general air of superiority. Wishing to lose to the Giants makes no sense whatsoever if you're a Jets fan. I don't care about any "Big picture" scenarios. Rule one for being a fan of a team: You want them to win. Easy one for me.

sec314 and Brook! like this.
  10. eddie sec 126

eddie sec 126 Active Member

Could care less about what giants fans think. The product on the field speaks for itself. With that said we were the better suckiest team on the field. we should care about big picture. The offensive line is in shambles. We can't cover a wet paper bag. The free agent pool most times does not turn out well. So yes big picture. Before you know it Adams will want out, the so called savior at quarterback will hardly be standing.

sec314 likes this.
  11. GordonGecko

Free agent pool never turns out well because we have had shit management whereas a team like New England can turn discarded failures and undrafted wannabes into pro-bowlers over night. Gotta hope that Joe Douglas can reverse that trend

alleycat9 and LogeSection2RowJ like this.
  12. Bellys Lies

Bellys Lies Well-Known Member

I know it is a lot to ask but me and my family have had a very tough few years. We all love the Jets except for my Dolphins fan . My wife has a very bad brain condition and seems to be getting better,however is unable to work.. I am the only bread winner and I was bite by a tick causing lyme disease that attacked my heart ,Which has lead to Afib. We are a proud family of 5 and we fight through it all. If by some way there are tickets out there being unused for the dolphins and Jets we would love the opportunity to go to the game.

13. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hi my friend.

I can forward you my Orange Parking and my one ticket Section 334. Sorry to hear your struggles. Let me know if interested and if yes, forward me your email address that you use for ticketmaster so I can forward you my parking and ticket.

CBG likes this.
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Sorry for your struggles and heartache IF I had tickets I would gladly give them to you----> If Anyone has read this guys post and you have tickets = do him and his family a solid

15. GordonGecko

tickets are 6 bucks on stubhub day of game, won't be hard to find

alleycat9 and CBG like this.
  16. Bellys Lies

Bellys Lies Well-Known Member

Thanks

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its crazy i dont even remember how much parking was when i used to have tickets. i want to say it was 20 bucks but really dont even know. i DO remember that my seats were 75 bucks a seat 2nd row mezz.... f-cking mother f-cking c-ck sucking piece of shit johnson brother asshole motherf-ckers.

CBG likes this.
  18. GordonGecko

Parking is the only thing they can make money on. People need a place to park their cars so they have you by the balls

alleycat9 likes this.
  19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I remember parking being $10 at Giants Stadium ( unless Im mistaken ) and my entire season ticket co$t me 8 games x $25 = $200 ---correct me if I am wrong but I think preseason were free to ticket holders or were those $25 each also ? The first rai$e in ticket prices was when they hired Parcells. ps Woody and Chris you can keep your season tickets and stick them and your parking passes up your ass

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i remember 227 reminding people over and over again that if woody continues to raise prices by 10% a year that the price would double in merely 7 years. little did any of us realize that this new piece of dogshit stadium would make the price go up by 500% in one fell swoop.