2019 Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 6, 2019.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Looks like you are ok and might even be up right now

dawinner127 likes this.
  2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Up 5 with my kicker tonight so I’m good! I hope all of you guys held up

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

As of now I am begging tonight and hoping that I win but guys help me out with next weekend if you can-I have QB issues as Watson is on a bye and I had thought that starting Darnold against the Giants would be a good thing but I dont think I have the balls to start Darnold with my season on the line so here are MY ONLY OPTIONS and it pains me to write this either Fitzpatrick against the Colts or Hoyer against the Dolphins---Im leaning towards Fitz and yes it pains me

4. dawinner127

Oof. Fitz can have that Winston type game where he gets you negative. I would honesty be okay with Sam this week. Even yesterday, he had 260 1 and 1 (should have been 2 TDs and 0 INTs) and that would have been ~20 depending on scoring. Orlovsky also mentioned today that darnold had over 100 yards taken back on penaltes.

FJF and CBG like this.
  5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

3rd qtr4 minutes to go I am up by 16 and doing a lot of begging here

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

somebody up there likes me I won by .60 thats decimal 60 ---My season is on life support and still alive

NYJFOREVER and dawinner127 like this.
  7. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

Singletary paid off for me. 24 points and a nice W on Tuesday morning. Going on 6-3, big boost to my team coming in with Hill because Mahomes will be back and David Johnson is getting healthy.

CBG likes this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I have to tell you guys the thought of possibly having to start Darnold in a must win situation is scary----There are very slim pickens on the waiver wire and the bye week has many teams off -->this is what's out there
    Fitzpatrick vs Colts ,Kyle Allen vs packers ,Trubisky, Matt Moore, looks like Mahomes is back,,,,Brian Hoyer Colts vs Miami if no Brisett, Brandon Allen = on a bye, Haskins yuck on a bye, Ryan Finley crap shoot Bengals---ugh.

9. dawinner127

Worth dropping Mecole Hardman for Josh Reynolds or Pascal?

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

yes,,,,,I would pick up either of them for Hardman,,,,,I picked up Reynolds and dropped Marquise Brown

dawinner127 likes this.
  11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Feel like I just cannot trust Tyler Boyd especially with a new qb against the Ravens who BBoyd did squat against last game,,,,,,Then I have Diontae Johnson against the Rams and possibly Ramsey,,,,,,,,,,,do I pickup A J Brown and drop someone ??????

12. dawinner127

Ooof.I would go with Johnson probably. JuJu will most likely get Ramsey the entire game so Johnson should have the better matchup. Who would you drop for AJ Brown?

if herdon plays - would you play him over jimmy?
    Josh Reynolds over either of those TEs above at my flex?

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I would definitely play Herndon over Jimmy BUT I HAVE HIM ALSO and I want to see if he gets in a full practice today and tomorrow--> I picked up OJ Howard last night because I am scared Herndon does not play. As far as my WR issue I could drop Armstead RB Jags on my bench and I am definitely starting Reynolds this week as I have Stills and Mclaurin on byes and then my choices were as I told you pick someone up or start either Diontae Johnson or Boyd.

14. dawinner127

I really like Armstead. I have him as well. Fournette has never been the most durable RB and Armstead seems like a nice back (only seen a little of him). The only thing going for Cinci is that they are at home IIRC which will definitely help the young QB since Harbough owns young QBs in Baltimore (not as crazy as BB but similar). They could get blown out and Boyd could just get volume. That's a tough one CBG. I would consider Johnson over Boyd, but it's definitely close. KC shut down Minnesota's WRs last week so I'm not expecting Tannenhill to have that productive of a day.

CBG likes this.
  15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

DW I set my lineup last night and I had Diontae Johnson in it,,,,,the problem with Boyd is last time they played the Ravens they shut him down he had like 2 catches for 11 yards and Boyd was not getting results before the QB switch , Auden Tate is putting up way better #'s and even this kid Alex Erickson saw 10 targets the past 2 weeks while Boyd did squat-----If Dalton was still playing I might roll the dice but I have to go with Johnson unless I see that the weather is crappy in Pitt,,,and yes I am aware that my WR's blow

dawinner127 likes this.
  16. dawinner127

@CBG looks like Herndon will play. Saw something earlier about him looking good in practice today.

CBG likes this.
  17. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I have him too, but wonder how much of an impact he'll have in his first real game of 2019. I'm starting Everett this week for now.

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I have not seen the tweets or read the reports yet------but if this frigging guy gets in full practices I think we are all good as he will have an impact Darnold loves throwing to him and did u see what Witten did to the Giants he is older than dirt,,,,,,,,,,just get healthy already Chris Herndon as I have seen wounded warriors heal quicker then you and this damn hammy of yours

dawinner127 likes this.
  19. dawinner127

I think I saw it earlier on the Fantasy Football Life App.

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Everything I read today says this EFFING guy was limited again today-------he is killing me and I have Ertz on a bye