I Was Wrong. An Apology To The Gang Green

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Dark Knight, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'm stuck?

That's rich coming from a one trick pony like you.

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

I did not know that ponies would type Instead worrying about me U should worry about yourselve :(

3. championjets69

Oh yes you should inform everyone on the TGG that all the posts U have made from your start to now was just plain made up lies nothing more nothing less:mad:

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

What are you even talking about?

I don't expect a coherent reply.

5. electrolyte

electrolyte Member

I have to admit... I was shocked we won so bigly. We even put our best DB Xavien Howard on the injured list and he didn't play. Our secondary is laughably bad and every team has been lighting us up for 32+ points every game (average given up for the season). I have no clue how our third string DBs were getting interceptions and shutting things down. I'm shocked.

I don't know what else our staff can do to get you guys to score 30+ and wreck us and prevent Fitzpatrick from willing us to a win.

Our tanking is still in good shape... but man, I fear playing you guys again. I really want that #1 pick, but I don't think we can out-tank the Jets.... save for cutting Fitzpatrick or benching him, which would be too obvious to the league office.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  6. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have to be sorry for how Chris Johnson and Adam Gase are fucking things up.

Cman68 and The Dark Knight like this.
  7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

:mad::mad::mad:

8. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Bigly, indeed! :) That was bad. Congrats on the win. No worries! Miami will find a way to get the tank back on track!

Yeah, I was pretty down Monday when I made this thread. Thankfully the members of TGG have made me feel better. Just sucks to be (1-7) when you expected so much more. I hope we have seen the worst of it!

9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Now you're sounding like a troll.

Kindly fuck right off.

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

We win when we should tank... Tank when we try to win.. Welcome to the Jets version of Bizarro World.

11. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Here's where I think the problem lies and people are free to disagree with me, of course. Personally I thought the Jets just might have had a shot 7-9, if . . . IF . . . and it's a big if . . there were absolutely no injuries. Possibility of a WC PO spot, were some of you people nuts? The Jets were a notch above a skeleton crew talent-wise before anyone went down, so what did people really expect? Granted I didn't think it would be this level of putrid, but be realistic here and take a look at that thing. Yeah, that thing we call a roster.

Sam has been falling apart some mentally, which I admit is a little disappointing and unnerving, but again, let's be realistic here. He went from crap protection to no protection and I'm curious to know how anyone on this board who has never stepped on a professional football field would react with a bunch of semis barreling down on them. That isn't to say that he shouldn't be keeping it together more - because he should - but did anyone happen to notice that Tom Cheat got a case of the shakes against the Ravens because that left side wasn't looking too choice? Of course that leads me to say what I always say: I'll never understand why the game plan for every team is to just bulrush and beat the shit out of that asshole every play even if you sacrifice games here and there. And penalties, don't forget penalties, fck it. I don't mean cheap shots because you're going to get penalized anyway with that faggot. What, the sham NFL is going to make a new rule against game planning that way against the Cheats? Oh, wait, the Ravens haven't been fined yet? What was this about again? The Jets, right.

So back to business here, I fully expect to get reamed for what I'm about to say, but ask me if I care. Do you care jeto? No. OK, the hysteria about firing Adam Gase, see how I laugh. Giving Sam Darnold his third coach in his third year in the NFL, I don't think that's an incredibly successful recipe for success. The season was in the hole long before today. If Joe Douglas doesn't blow it up next year in the draft and the Jets go something like 5-11, yeah, kick them both in the ass, but as bad as things are in the here and the now, I think it's ridiculous to fire Crazy Eyes. Even Vince Lombardi would go 4-12 with this pile of shit.

Don't take any of this as an endorsement of Gase. I'm just showing a modicum of reasonableness here. The main forum is a joke right now and it's not funny. It's like that scene in 'Chinatown' with Faye Dunaway and Jack Nicholson. "She's my sister! She's my daughter! She's my sister! She's my daughter! She's my sister and she's my daughter!"

Oh, well, I'll be watching this Sunday, just like always.

[​IMG]

12. championjets69

Since in my opinion all U contribute to this board is lies & BS then U should consider some other type board that maybe more understanding to your thought process U do realize that probably ever post between your start & now has been a lie you do realize that do you not? :mad:

13. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Good post, jeto! That is another reason I felt bad: I put too much on Sam's shoulders. I ignored the true weaknesses and holes and just expected a 22 year old with a ton of talent to carry the team. That is not fair to him. Of course, he ended up getting mono, which really messed things up. I thought the o-line was bad, but he was good enough to move around and still make plays. Gase doesn't deserve all of the blame, but he deserves a lot. I feel the Jets could have beat Buffalo, Jacksonville and Miami to be (4-4) right now with decent coaching. They could have played better than 33-0 to Pats too, even if they did not win. So there is plenty of blame to go around. That is what makes it so frustrating.

14. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I think I've tossed in a few good jokes here & there...

So there's that.:confused:

15. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

So... Gase sucks, but we should keep him so Sam can avoid having a coach that may not suck?