2019 Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 6, 2019.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

lol yeah i was missing scary terry, gallup, hill, and aj green. I had to pick up dontrel inman and paul richardson to have enough starters. I also have hunt stashed on the bench at RB and was missing coleman who is my flex RB too. rough week for me in that league. when my lineup is back to full strength i'll have hill, hopkins, and aj green at WR. ertz at TE. carson and kerryon johnson at RB. and flex options of gallup, scary terry, coleman, hunt. plus i got lamaar jackson at QB too. strong team but injuries are brutal right now for me

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I have Boyd so picking up Tate does not work for me but yes I agree he is a solid pickup for anyone else. My other roster is a mash unit no lie juggling players to field a team

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  3. GasedAndConfused

yeah if you have boyd kind of a bad move. last week i forgot to post here but i pikced up inmen for a 1 week play and he had a solid game. anyone who starts with rivers at QB si gonna have a solid fantasy day. inman actually did better then allen fantasy wise

CBG likes this.
  4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

and now Inman is done,,,,,

5. GasedAndConfused

yup. he was a 1 week play as it was but of course because he was on my team he got hurt in the 3rd quarter and left the game

6. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Just got mollywhopped by Kupp and Carson. Brutal start to the week in a big matchup for me. Ooof

NYJFOREVER and CBG like this.
  7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

you still have oceans of players left = thats why the play the games wait n see-----im not sure I know what Mollywhopped means but is she a girl that Brook hit on in Mickey Dees ? Then I get it

8. dawinner127

Close!
    - slang for getting hit hard, usually with fists, but can be extended to include feet, objects, etc.

If you would like to see it used in another sentence we can go with: Brook got mollywhopped by that girl at Mickey Dees after he tried to get her number.

NYJFOREVER, FJF and CBG like this.
  9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

YEP thats what I thought

dawinner127 likes this.
  10. dawinner127

I guess you were right!! Wait and see baby. Ended up winning by about 20. Matt Ryan and Eagles D saved me lol

CBG likes this.
  11. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I was shocked to see Everett still available, so I'm claiming him and hope no one ahead of me does. Fant is not ready to make an impact. He cost me a win last week.

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Convincing win for my squad this week despite the 1 combined point from Robbie and ebron.
    Teddy carried the team this week . I’ve given up on tight end production

13. dawinner127

Every year it seems like the TE position is absolute dogshit and unless you find the late round sleeper you are shit out of luck. Julius Thomas with Peyton. How about the year Marques Colston had TE eligibility on NOLA? That was awesome. I drafted Waller late this year simply from watching Hard Knocks. I planned on having Herndon (who I snagged last round) the entire time so now I have both.

My league is currently .5 PPR but I have been trying to push full PPR for TEs

14. FJF

I had colston that year too. Only year I remember getting points out of the position.
    I’m hoping hockenson is cleared otherwise I have to search the vast wasteland we call waiver wire (16 team non ppr league)
    Sam being back should open up robbies production so that’s a plus.

15. dawinner127

So a little in depth scenario I need help with

1) I have Bills D (and Ravens). I don't want to drop Bills D bc they have juicy schedule coming up in 4 of 5 weeks
    2) I have Waller at TE and had to pick up Noah Fant because Herndon is out
    3) Someone dropped Marvin Jones who I want to pick up but not sure who to drop (My WRs are ass - AJ Green / Alshon / Hardman/ Kirk) He clears Friday AM - I would potentially drop Mike Nugent right NOW for him because its supposed to be 15+ MPH winds tomorrow in Foxboro
    4) If land Marvin Jones I can just bite the bullet and drops Bills D since I would have to pick up a kicker since i Dropped Nugent
    5) If I don't land MJ I just pick up a kicker and would lose Nugent

So basically -- is it worth dropping Nugent TODAY and go with a different kicker in order to get Marvin Jones (who knows if I will get him bc of FAAB) and potentially lose Bills D?

Anyone who can help with that or understand that goodluck.

16. FJF

I understand but I have Marvin Jones firmly on my never again list so I can’t really advise.

CBG likes this.
  17. dawinner127

Welp it’s a moot point now. Sorry for that.

i got offered Tyreek hill for AJ Green + Waller

took it and ran

NYJFOREVER, CBG and FJF like this.
  18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I feel your pain F jay-------BTW guys I know this sounds crazy BUT if you have room and want to take a chance I think the change of scenery and the amount of injuries that the Raiders have at WR might do Zay Jones some good-----time will tell as he is on my list of guys I'm going after tonight but he is 4th on the list

19. dawinner127

Every time I hear of Zay Jones I think of this fight he got in butt ass naked a hotel room where he was all bloodied up.

https://nflmocks.com/2018/03/20/buffalo-bills-zay-jones-arrested-insane-hotel-room-incident/

^ NSFW if you click the video on the article

CBG likes this.
  20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

dawinner127 likes this.