Antonio Brown Accused of Rape

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Sep 10, 2019.

1. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

He wasn't in settlement talks, her and her mom requested $1.6 million to open a training facility, he refused. Alot of he said she said in between. He was then e mailed a request for $2 million which he refused and 24 hrs later the suit was filed.
    No idea who's telling the truth here but I believe you have to let it play out. Hope some actual facts come out and justice, weather for her or him is served.

2. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Why didn't she go to the police?

3. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

He was in settlement talks since April:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports...port-antonio-brown-accuser-had-133239067.html

4. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

the Patriots knew.. the whole league knew..

BacktoQueens likes this.
  6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned how very disrespectful this is to Myra.

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

8. Falco21

Over 42% of women who are sexually assaulted do not go to the police. Some women do not want anyone to know what happened to them and feel that if they told their story, they would somehow be blamed for the assault.

I can not explain why she went after him financially. Does it smell funny, yeah of course, and anyone with a brain would agree with that. But you have to look at this with a wider lens.

Hypothetical occurrence of events:

A woman is claiming to have been raped and sexually assaulted. She is traumatized and scared to tell her story. She feels she will be blamed or not believed due to Antonio Brown's stature in the public eye. She keeps her story to herself and continues attempting to live life with this constantly on her mind. She approached her mother and tells her what happened. Her mother tells her to go after him for money. She does what her mother says and realizes he is not paying her for anything. Her only alternative is to go public with what happened and let things fall where they may.

The part that makes me wonder if she is in fact telling the truth, is that she knows the NFL will investigate this and she knows this will not be left alone. She also seems to have taken a lie detector test and passed.

If she is lying, she will be ousted as a liar. Why risk that for a lie?

9. Falco21

Of course they knew.

You could tell when Bellichick was asked at his press conference and he kept deferring any answer to the situation.

Also explains why Brown slipped out the backdoor after yesterday's game and broke NFL rules by not answering questions.

I am POSITIVE New England will pay for that fine in 2 seconds

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  10. K'OB

The first bit I understand but then most of those women (42%) would also not try and make the financial claim later on, that is what I meant, I understand that a lot of women say nothing and hope it all goes away, which is terribly sad.

In this current climate a woman or indeed man (gay rape) are likely to be believed more than ever, the takedown of Bill Cosby a prime example, we have loads of historic cases against stars being proven and found guilty, sports stars less so though, one famous one in the UK was Ched Evans who was jailed and then cleared after two years in jail.

I just feel that going the money route often leads to doubt and gold-digging accusations, I don't think this kind of thing is allowed in the UK but I may be wrong.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of liars as Neymar will testify too and his accuser has just been dismissed as one, not 100% sure what is happening with the Ronaldo one atm, some interesting quotes that he had admitted it and paid her off originally but the woman has then tried to go the court route.

The passing of a lie detector test is interesting though, again not sure if these count in the UK (just looked and they are about to test them out on sex offenders but only to see if they have been rehabilitated before parole).

The other thing from the snippet was the time scale and still being around him all that time later after the alleged rape, you would think she would never go near him again after the first incidence never mind the second when he wanked over her, so to go back a third time is the oddest thing of all.

I notice the second women is saying he came up to her naked but didn't really do anything her, again if true that is just wrong behaviour but that one is unlikely ever to be proven unless he has an identifying mark on his dick and another 5 women come out with the same kind of story.

11. Falco21

Agree on all points.

I am not believing all of this one way or the other.

There are things that go both ways that make no sense and others that are unexplainable. Why she would go back for a third time, I have no idea. Why she didn't report it and instead sought financial gain, I have no idea. Was she influenced by her mother when she approached her and told her what happened? Did her mother see an opportunity to get millions from this and used her daughter for financial gain? Why did she continue training AB if he did these things to her? Was she in desperate need of money and did not want to get rid of a high paying client? Did she think he would say negative shit about her if she left him as his trainer?

But then how did she pass a lie detector test? Why did she go public with this, if it all is a lie? Why does she claim she has messages proving what she said knowing they will be sought after and investigated?

So many questions that I am grappling with trying to understand the truth behind it all.

As for the second woman. Yes, it was not a sexual assault, but it goes to show you the weird behavior AB has displayed and the constant behavior involving his dick with women. Which is incredibly disturbing and lends credence to the original accusers story.

K'OB likes this.
  12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Hell - the Raiders knew when they dealt for him.

Why else would the best receiver in the game get traded for a 3rd round pick? that should've tipped fans off that something was up off the field with Antonio Brown that the league knows before we do.

13. K'OB

Again I am in agreement with you and tbh I would hate to have to sit on a jury and make a real decision on these kinds of cases, very rarely are they a clear cut case.

14. Falco21

This guy has a very disturbing history.

Physical altercation with his child's mother for a hair appointment he refused to pay for her.
    Unpaid expenses for numerous people he employed.
    Sexual misconduct including exposing himself to women.

He has had numerous lawsuits filed against him seeking reimbursement for all kinds of unpaid bills and debts he owes people.

What a fuckin mess.

K'OB likes this.
  15. K'OB

Never understand it myself, you are loaded just pay your damned way, c*nts will be c*nts at the end of the day, with or without riches.

Falco21 likes this.
  16. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

this line from the article says it best

17. TonyFtLaud

18. TonyFtLaud

But to go back 3 times? This isn't a case of domestic abuse this is an alleged rape.
    As far as the lie detector test, didn't you say it was administered by a high level FBI official ? If the FBI is involved there must be alot more to this than what we have heard so far. She may be claiming more than the 3 events we know of.
    This will be interesting to see play out.

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Total hit piece. You could find someone saying the exact same thing about at least half the celebrities out there.

20. zace

zace Well-Known Member