Webb Passing Siemian on depth chart?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KurtTheJetsFan, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Geesh.

I'm usually in a better mood after jerking off...you just get grumpy.

Different strokes I guess...

2. Dialysis is no laughing matter..its absolute hell.

I hope he finds a donor asap & is healthy.

I still do not appreciate him calling any one a pathetic loser for calling to mind the Patriots calling card esp any Jets fan. Its not even about knocking them down a notch or ignoring the challenge they present as an opponent..its simply showing a backbone to a less than ethical chief rival & more importantly understanding your opponent.

And from a fan perspective..screw them.They insulted everyone’s intelligence for years w their deflections & continue to rub everyone’s faces in it.The same people who chanted “yankees suck” for a decade & couldnt get over knoblach’s phantom tag. They deserve to be called cheaters

#82 KurtTheJetsFan, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2019
  3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Of course any medical issue is no laughing matter...and I hope he gets well.

Maybe he should take a break from places that get him upset.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  4. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

You are right. It was meant for KTJF, my bad, my mistake, ill apoligize.

When he said rhey let me jerkoff in diaysis i guess i lost it and mistakenly put it on you

Sorry

Bowles Movement likes this.
  5. LF911SC

No one called you a pathetic loser. I said saying all their SBs are due to cheating is pathetic.

You went off, I'm a homer for the Pats, a troll for them. I'm making excuses and you elevated it.

I can't write a coherent sentence. I made a comment that I'm in dialysis and you made the respond that they let me masterbate?

Now you come back like a caring sympathetic person who just can't understand the response

6. Whoa whoa whoa..i said nothing about you forming a coherent sentence or jerking off or ANY of that. You can scroll up on your own & see for yourself who said those things. I would never bc i was on dialysis for 4 years as have other family members.You have your own fight your enduring & im not comparing..but someone said something about dialysis & i felt the need to say something.while im extremely put off by this entire ordeal i really prefer not to fling around insults or pounce on anyone.Id just assume put someone on ignore.

I stand by everything else ive said.I showed alot of restraint in trying to have a meaningful convo w you.But when i provide legit inferences & a concise rationale yet you immediately discount it while throwing around words like Pathetic & girlie whining..sorry youre striking a major nerve. Just like the raiders, if people want to crown them as the best dynasty ever..you must include cheating into the equation. As a means of capital level success, as an aspect to consider when prepping for them as an opponent & as an opposing fan like in my case who actually lives in New England.

I sincerely wish you the strength to endure the treatments,i hope you find a great donor & most importantly can resume a happy prosperous life.

#86 KurtTheJetsFan, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2019
    NCJetsfan and Acad23 like this.
  7. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

He meant me.

After calling me a jerkoff, I responded in kind.

Take a break LF911SC...

Sounds like you have more to worry about than arguing incoherently on a fan forum.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  8. I know that but i want him to scroll up for himself & didnt feel it was right to make you an accessory to our disagreement.

9. Bowles Movement

Bowles Movement Active Member

Its takes a real man to admit a mistake and apologize All good here Hope you get better soon

10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

You guys really know how to suck the life out of a thread...

11. Crisis averted.

twown likes this.
  12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

tell it how it is Kurt. you da man

NCJetsfan likes this.
  13. BrowningNagle

underrated gem of a post

14. BrowningNagle

Idk... I'd hope so. But then again Shula was a cheating scumbag for 40 years and outside of NY and Buffalo, virtually no one talks about that anymore

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  15. LF911SC

Thanks, I was wrong, an apology was in order.
    Thanks, for the nice repyy, you're a class act and it's appreciated

16. LF911SC

Because saying Webb as a 3rd pick should be viewed as a prospect also and not tossed aside for a 7th round pick who failed when given a chance. Makes sense. And of course asking for all the evidence that he Pats won 6 SBs exclusively through cheating is also know it all shit.

See, not a know it all. Just know a hell of a lot more than you. Who brought up two opposing points of view that weenies have issues with.

#96 LF911SC, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    joe likes this.
  17. LF911SC

18. LF911SC

Last post inmate this. Scroll up and you called me a loser. Pathetic. A Pats fan trolling the Jet board.

You also said it nice that they let me masterbate at dialysis. I could care less that the post is now gone. I read it ad immediately commented. Didn't take a lot of scrolling you responded, there's on response and then me calling you rude for the comment that now miraculously is gone.

Done, you and you're inbred corolina friend can continue your back slapping twit fest.

19. Very true..but his tactics were child’s play compared to Bill in sticksville.

20. “Wheres your hard evidence? Prove it”.

Yeah i called you a loser if after you flung around similar words for multiple posts when all i wwnted to do was debate the topic at hand.The other comments literally never occurred. But you can think what you want.Seems like youre just butt hurt that you got put in your place.But if it helps you sleep at night to make things up about my posts.by all means.

For one i forgot that you were on dialysis until someone else mentioned it, secondly why the hell would i resort to that kind of low blow given my personal history alluded to above and finally if i wanted to insult you id double down on your lame evasions to my arguments or that you are quite possibly a patriots fan in hiding.

All mighty football genius who is SO far advanced than the rest of us yet he cant get his posts straight.

What a PATHETIC Weenie!

Now THERE’S an insult.Sign,sealed & delivered

#100 KurtTheJetsFan, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2019