Webb Passing Siemian on depth chart?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KurtTheJetsFan, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

The New England Patriots are cheaters.

Who the fuck doesn't know that?

BacktoQueens and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  2. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

You gave no evidence, you gave amfew incedints that have been whispered. Know how many teams have been accused of scrambling signals? Know how many have proven something that should be so simple to prove out?

I'm not addressing all these accusations and giving them legiticy. You want to put up some crazy number like they cheated 5 years, no proof and then tell me that it's a lot? Like that makes sense? And therefore proves anything about those Who recognize how good that team has been without whining that they won only due to cheating? As if 3 SB wins since 2008 is meaningless, lol. And not pathetic excuse making.

And of you're impressed with the 6 total wins, 3 since 08, whatever makes someone a closet Pats fan, then add yourself to the list of pathetic losers who cry about the wins

3. No.Youre the loser.A delusional patriot fan.Do us all a favor and get lost.Youre a waste of time & space.

I gave you PLENTY of evidence & a firm argument pertaining to credibility..the benefit of the doubt.direct quotes from the damn owner, destruction of evidence,etc. You wont address it bc it diesnt fit your argument bc.well youre a patriot fan!!

Hows it feel to have to troll a jet web site to get your jolllies you fraud. Welcome to my ignore list.Dont waste your breath w any response.Youve shown your true colors.

I feel dirty for ever respecting you.Anyone who listens to any opinion you have about the jets on this site is a fool. Crawl back into your hole you pathetic cheater fan. A total waste of time energy & brain cells.

#63 KurtTheJetsFan, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
  4. LF911SC

Get off, learn the game and troll someone else.

Dirty for respecting someone who doesn't buy into all their titles or half weren't deserved due to fantasy accusations of cheating isn't actually insulting.

Only a total clueless, loser would think anyone who can recognize a real dynasty is trolling a Jet board for that one comment is a total twat. I've had STs since 77, FU if you think calling me a fraud makes your dick bigger.

5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

So the Pats are a good football team and they cheat.

So what.

Not worth getting worked up over.

FJF likes this.
  6. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Funny thing is, this whole thing started over me joking with you about the Jimmy G " trade haul". :D
    Regular season can't get here soon enough.

7. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

You're wasting your time. The poster you're responding to thinks he knows it all. His mind is hermetically sealed shut. No opinion but his matters.

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Threads like this are why the offseason is good.

Biggs, FJF and Doreblade like this.
  9. Bowles Movement

Bowles Movement Active Member

Im a big fan of Mac? Really where did you read that? I was never the hater that you are/were but I thought he was mediocre and didnt weep when he was fired. So stop putting words in my mouth.

That has nothing to do with my statement that the Pats have been poor drafters with as many misses as hits for the last decade or more. There have been posts to that effect and if you were to actually look at the players they have drafted and where they are, youd see that.

We have had several high picks from the Pats on our roster after they were cut by NE and they didnt work out here either.

10. I understand what youre alluding to when you say the Patriots dont draft well.It all depends on what philosophy a team adheres to.

There are generally 3..

A.Talent above all- Al Davis Raiders, Rams,Texans,Redskins.Take the best athlete & let the coaches Figure it out.Obviously if everything works out you have a clearcut advantage on gameday..but cohesion csn be a major issue as can having a well balanced equally distibuted roster

B.Prioritizing scheme- This is the school the Patriots belong to along w the Giants w their George Young bible,Seattle,Atlanta & maybe San Diego.Your sticking to a prototype at all costs, scouting to your scheme.

The downside which is what youre referring to is youre often sacrificing physical talent in exchange for tangible skillset. Over a long stretch of time the overall talent level of the roster suffers.Patriots have proven that if you have talent in the right places you can overcome this. But there have been seasons where they have not won championships bc they were out talented namely against Denver & Indy. I think theyve adapted some over the last few years as athleticism is undoubtedly king. They had an absolutely splendid draft on paper.I love N’keil Harry but ironically i question if he’ll fit their scheme as a bigger longer striding WR..so go figure. I also think Chase Winovich is overrated.

C.Balance of talent & scheme-Eagles,Ravens,Bears & Chiefs.Theoretically the best of both worlds but it can be a challenge to satisfy both aspects & a juggling act.

11. Bowles Movement

You dont know me so stop trying to guess whats behind my statements.
    The Pats have not drafted well if you look at who they pick and what percent of their picks they keep thru their first and that they sign for second contracts.

Ill bet you now that the year after Brady retires the Pats dont win the Super Bowl. You want to take that bet? Cause the Pats are great drafters, should be no problem finding another Brady. Right???

12. LF911SC

Even less it's getting worked over someone who can be recognize that they are a good team who haven't won everything by cheating and getting pissed because I want cry over it

13. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

You'd be a lot more fun to dice with if you could just put together a cohesive sentence.

14. LF911SC

Hey, here's a novel idea. Your don't know me but can't stop saying shit about what kind of fan I am etc. Saying it's ridiculous was me being nice and not tearing you a new one after your nonsensical comments.

So keep saying things like they win but are a bad team when it comes to drafting. It's really amusing. And logical.

Along those lines your bet is stupid and idiotic. If they never win a post Brady SB that proves what about cheating? If they don't win until they develope a QB who can win WTF does that have to do with cheating. Or the SBs they won with Brady

Butow winning a SB after their GOAT QB retires? That's your point, lol, what nonsense is that, seriously, I dont know shit and this comment makes you what? No shit, no real QB being developed yet or on the roster and if Bardy retires after this season, you think that if they don't win in 2020 you've made a point.

And we and anyone to accept a bet
    OMG, you can't make this up

#74 LF911SC, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  15. LF911SC

I'm in dialysis jerkoff, typing on a phone with one hand

You would be more interesting if you could come up with a cohesive thought

16. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

They let you masturbate while getting dialysis?

That's gotta help the time go by...

17. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

The thing is, once you get caught cheating there is no reason to believe you didn’t cheat to get everything you have. That’s what cheating does. It tarnished your entire reputation and it doesn’t matter how much you argue that you don’t do it anymore it is part of your legacy. The patriots will have to wear that until the end of time.

18. LF911SC

So youre not just a moron, youre a rude dickhead. How old are you 14? Cock and jerkoff humor, congrats, in all the years ive been posting ive never felt the need to ignore anyone. From day 1 of the internet. But youre a special kind of dumb F

FU asswipe

#78 LF911SC, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  19. LF911SC

To a point i agree. But after being caught in what week two,. No proof it helped win even one SB, being watched closer than any team, ever, i drop out of explaining the 6 away on cheating

20. Bowles Movement

You need to read what you are responding to before writing a post

1 I dont know you and never said anything about what kind of fan you are

2 Saying theyve won so thats proof they draft well is an inane argument. Many players are acquired thru draft as well as trade and free agency Name a receiver besides Edelman that has been a primary wide receiver in the last 5 yrs Welker? trade
    Amendola? FA Josh Gordon? Trade Randy Moss? Trade Hogan ?

3 Ive said nothing zero zilch about cheating

4 Calling people stupid and idiotic and their comments nonsensical isnt conducive to intelligent conversation and is usually the recourse of those not capable of it