17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I think you should of bought 4 tickets and sell 2 every game and find someone to take every week and you would wind up
    Paying very little for your one ticket

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

It is OK. I don't plan on selling anything actually. I will miss Eagles preseason and @GQMartin can have tickets if he wants. Dolphins and Raiders games are 2 games I most likely will skip and I will set up a reward game and give them away to winners.

CBG likes this.
  3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I am telling you now = IF I win tickets I AM NOT GOING but instead I will give the tickets to Champ LOL

Brook! likes this.
  4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

CBG I want to attend a game with you,Gecko and Lodge. I mean the place ain’t that bad for one game. It’s still Jet football and playing and winning is all that matters

CBG likes this.
  5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I would not have expected they give you free parking, if they did I would be crazy impressed there's less than a 0.1% chance

But you will get the tickets without preseason one way or the other, probably the other by waiting

Demand is not high, it is never high, it will never be high.

CBG likes this.
  6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

314 , my buddies keep asking me to go and I honestly have no interest. Maybe IF IF IF the Jets ever get competitive this year , then us guys can meet up at a tailgate and say hello and have a beverage but as much as It would be good to meet you guys I have zero interest in attending any games and giving Woody or Chris another penny ----> I have not gone to a game in 4 or 5 years and do not miss it.

sec314 likes this.
  7. Brook!

Why no love for Brook!?

8. Brook!

C

Where were your seats in the old stadium? And who was with you at the games? Friends or family?

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook when I first began going to games years ago it was with friends as we were young and stupid and had LOTS OF FUN but as we got older I brought my wife and kids from time to time. Once my oldest son began going to games he never stopped as I brought him every week .I always brought my oldest son as he loved going to football games but my younger son hated it. Before my wife and kids came along ---> In the old place we sat downstairs, visitors sideline 35 yard line , we sat under the overhang and we had those seats for about 10 years or so and I sat there with friends, those tickets were in my buddies father in laws name and when my buddy got divorced he lost his marriage we lost the tickets. Those seats were the most fun as we knew everyone in our section and THEY knew us on a first name basis we even knew the ushers. I also sat in the very first row right behind the Jet bench for a few years, those tickets were right behind where Johhny Mitchell would sit on the bench and we would sit there among the players family and friends and we would wear paper bags on our heads LOL. Then I finally got tix in my own name in 97, and 5 years later is when I began bringing my son to games, he was around 4 or 5 years old ( maybe sooner can't remember ) and I brought him to every game since and we were upper end zone. I had 8 tickets ( 4 in one section and 4 in another section ) but we sat next to the visiting teams fans who were on road trips each week. Then they relocated me a few rows lower and 2 sections over but I gave up 4 of my 8 seats so now I only had 4 seats total in my name. The last year in the old place the moved me to the lower bowl Jet sideline by the goal line under the overhang. Then the new place opened and I sat back upstairs section 342 for the first year in Met Life and then I bailed out and said buh bye. In all those years we had very few winning seasons but we had oceans of fun at our tail gates.

LogeSection2RowJ, sec314 and Brook! like this.
  10. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I thought @Brook! was getting mad thinking @Jesus was being sarcastic taking a poke at Brook's substantial girth

Brook! likes this.
  11. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Oh my, it seems there's been some action going on here that I've missed.
    Dude, your credibility on this thread has been destroyed. The used car dealers on Route 46 are in Little Ferry and South Hackensack, not Moonachie! My God.... ;)

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I F'ed up the reply to Brook.

Brook, you haven't suffered enough to meet the criteria. Once you spend 8 weekends marinating meet and preparing your tailgate and get up at 6am on a Sunday to shop for fresh rolls..etc and pack your car and spend 10 hrs. from start to end. After all that effort u sit in traffic in the lot for 45 min just to get on the road. But you got home, take a shower and plop on the couch and fall asleep by 7pm because you are dead tired. And you missed all the 1pm games and the first half of the late games. And you cant watch the night game because your beat for spending a day and half of your weekend preparing to see your Jets. Once in awhile they throw you a bone with a great win at home so you fool yourself that things are going to change. But it doesn't change, just the names. And its Ground Hog day in Jet world, you know how its going to end. And do this for 35 years, sun, rain, snow, cold, 1pm,4pm,9pm, Thur, Sat,Sun,Monday. Whatever time they Make you go. And through it all you have all your fellow Jet friends in your section that you've known for 20 years that love the Jets like you, that look like you, that eat like you, grow old like you. So it becomes about the tailgate and seeing your fellow season ticket holders more then the game... because they never deliver. And the final blow, they break up your section for the new place. They handle the whole thing in the worst way possible having no idea what we built all over the years. Anyway, If we meet I would plan on posting the location and hope anyone on this thread would come by.

#19873 sec314, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  14. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Just caught up here... So, Brook! finally became a season ticket holder, but bought only one seat? And with that lone seat, the Jets gave him orange parking for free? Is this true?

15. Brook!

Sir,

I love you. I truly love you. You conveyed your message very clearly and I now realize how Jets screwed you faithful Jet fans. I am not kidding when I say this. Before reading your message I always thought you guys are mad at Jets for increasing price and introducing PSL. I now realize what they did wrong. They actually screwed you faithful fans by treating you extremely poorly during PSL process.

Here is what I would do if I were the Jets.

Any Jets season ticket holder for at least 5+ years should have been given free PSL for their own seat if they agreed to pay the regular season price. Price increase I can understand. But selling the Jets faithful PSL and forcing them out of their seat is what I don’t understand.

I would love to tailgate with folks on this thread. Let’s make it happen one game this year.

16. Brook!

I am a weirdo my good sir. My friends are mostly Turkish folks in New Jersey except my Italian friends who live in Brooklyn. None of my Turkish freinds are into football let alone Jets. So I got nobody to go the games with. My boys are Giants fans and wife hates sport. No family here, everybody is back in Turkey. Hence just 1 season ticket.

Also no free parking. I paid for the Orange Parking.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Brook, how did you become a fan of American football and the Jets? Now I understand why you over reacted to "small people" You are from another country and its hard to understand double meanings. Its awesome you got seasons even if you had know one to go with. Now that's being a fan. Well done sir

CBG likes this.
  18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Holy Shit 314 that was pure GOLD take a bow my friend !

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook , wait a second you mean after 900 plus pages of ass holes like me venting you now say that " you did not understand " how the Jets sales office and Woody and Chris Johnson are all P.O.S. ---> and why people ( like myself ) despise them ???????????????

Brook! likes this.
  20. Brook!

In my defense you didn’t provide details like sec314 did. But again my apologies my big brother. Shame on Jets. Truly.

CBG likes this.