Video: Josh talks Darnold on NFL Live

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BudJet, Jun 19, 2019.

1. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Piss off

LF911SC likes this.
  2. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

You're British?

Well, neener, neener, neener, to you too. So there (sticks tongue out) :)

3. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Dude,
    Dude, your avatar alone, should give you a big enough hint as to what's coming.

4. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Wrong. Its' the very definition of a viewpoint you disagree with. Nothing more. I have given examples. I have shown patterns. It's the definition of utilizing memory, comprehension. . It's simply a viewpoint about an entertainment business. The door is wide open. Prove me wrong. All you have is " gee whiz , how could they? Disbelief and inability to comprehend it, Isn't proof I'm wrong or its not happening. What I'm doing is the very definition of an open mind with critical thinking skills. Believing they can't isn't proof they arent.

Your example is poor. Telling people the truth is not trolling. The definition needs to be re- evaluated then.

5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

The burden is on you to prove your theory. Come in here talking nonsense and then challenge everyone to prove you wrong is the essence of trolling. Purposely derailing the subject of threads to insert your conspiracy theories is trolling. Basically your existence here is trolling. You have made no effort to engage in any thread with anything more than tin foil hat type bullshit. Most of which you can not possibly believe because I doubt there is a person alive that could both believe it and also have the mental capacity to operate a device that would enable them to convey those beliefs on an Internet forum. You and your type are among the worst types of people in society and this board will be better when you are gone, sooner the better

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  6. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Carson Palmer had a decent career it certainly would not be defined as "failing". There were no QB's from Miami of Ohio that did anything in the NFL prior Big Ben getting drafted? So that would mean that Ben should have never been a star in this league by your logic. Oh darn! I forgot about that name argument you .

Palmer's Career Stats:
    46247 Total passing yards (God how terrible)
    294 TD's (Just awful get this bum out of here)
    187 INT's (107 more TD's than INT's how dare he!)
    62.5% Completion rate (Come on Carson you are 1.5% below Tom Brady here. Loser!)
    92 Games won (Yeah yeah yeah with 88 losses but still a winning career record)

Darnold was certainly no hack job in his first year. For being a rookie he put up some decent numbers. They were not eye popping MVP numbers by no means but the guy showed improvement down the stretch. With a terrible O-line and not very many weapons around him. Let's not forget the 2 or 3 leads that the defense blew in the 4th quarter last season. I think it is fair to say that we need a bigger sample size in order to cast judgement on the young man's NFL career.

NCJetsfan and BudJet like this.
  7. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

you havent given out shit ... saying USC QBs all bust is moronic and your comparison of Bernie Kosar is even worse. Prove ME wrong, show me his flaws, if you cant provide those, then fuck off go to Jets insider with that BS.

I already told you in a previous topic that your USC QB comment was bull

8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

You can't get banned for your thoughts, just your words and nobody here knows what half the words you use actually mean. Carry on!

K'OB likes this.
  9. Baumeister

Haven't spent much time in the UK have you. ;)

K'OB likes this.
  10. Ralebird

I beg to differ. Everything you have to say about conspiracy theories, plots, cabals and everything being faked is trolling. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, it is the epitome of trolling. Until you support some of your wild ideas with something other than thin air you are a troll.

And, regardless of what you say, your characterization of your intelligence and sense of humor is strictly nothing more than one man's opinion. I am one in disagreement with those characterizations.

#50 Ralebird, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  11. Ralebird

Why would I?

12. Ralebird

For the food? The weather? The beaches?

13. Baumeister

Just to understand different vernaculars. My mother in law is British and she has quite the interesting choice of words that are different from what we are used to here in the US. For instance my MIL never says garbage she always says rubbish. The food is good but the water is cold and as for the beaches they are very nice.

14. Ralebird

The big difference is you're apparently being serious.

Baumeister likes this.
  15. Baumeister

Don't hold your breath on this one. Hack is not one for supporting his ideas.

16. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Lol the internet in right in front of you.
    In plain statistical fashion. USC QBS suck. Always have.Maybe not McCown suck, but never next level good. They make the pros to be the fall guy. Year after year, player after player. Jets already had Sanchez. This is like the long winded version of the Lions drafting wrs in back to back years.
    Bernie Kosar was a positive and you complain? Lol You do want Darnold to reach Kosar status . At least that will mean getting to a conference championship.

17. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

They always fail, the most nonsensical answer ever. Darnolds future will be determined by Sanchez.
    Not Palmer. How many QBs star out of Texas Tech? Oklahoma? Wyoming? UCLA? Louisville? Guess you would have passed on all 5 QBs that went in the 1st. That would make you the worlds worst talent evaluator. Not shocking

Never sucked long term for Giants fans? They went from the 50's to the 80's without winning. They havent made the playoffs in how many years?

Giants fan, troll, not a good one at that.

#57 LF911SC, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  18. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

I've already told you 15 times. There's no such thing as a burden of proof. It's childish failed, wannabe pseudo logic.
    It means all you need is to believe something because you've heard it 100 times. You only want proof when someone says something completely different then what you are use to believing . If I were actually wrong, you'd be able to easily point at something to specifically prove me wrong but you cant. All you're able to do is " I believe what media told me".
    I have proven it, over and over.
    Here's the proof : games come down to the final second/minute/shot/pass/ drive/ down etc. Every weekend. That's not possible to happen every weekend unless it's staged/manipulated. In real life, that would be a very rare occurrence. Real life isn't like that. It's only on tv that magic happens that often.thats common sense. Thsts proof. Viking/Rams vs Saints, in back to back years= blatant proof that they screw you over,right in your face.

19. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

They went to 6 championships and won one in that time. That's' an appearance in 6 championships= top 2 finish, six times in 30 years. Jets, 1 time, fifty years ago.
    Other colleges have nothing to do with usc. USC does not produce winning QBS that anyone remembers fondly/long term.
    It's a fact thats proven itself repeatedly.

20. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

I knew you were a Giants fan afraid to come out. Be a man, its not hard, stop clowning and trying to convince anyone that youre not a Giants fan. They went to how many Championships from 58 to 86? Won how many? HOw many banners do you have on your bedroom wall?

Other colleges have nothing to do with it? What kind of half assed logic is that? SImple question, how many QBs came out of Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Wyoming, UCLA or Louisville? I'll answer for you, all have failed. But wait, hater logic doesnt work that way, only when its a Jets QB. Any of those schools produce a Carson Palmer? Nope

One more question, how many QBs have gone from Duke to the NFL and produced? Anything? How about from Richmond? Anyone? Lame assed Giants fan trolling a Jet board, pissed his shitty team blew it passing on Darnold for a RB. And doubled down with a weak armed QB from Duke. Yeah, major competition on Duke and their tough schedule

#60 LF911SC, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Big Cat and FJF like this.