Brady wants to patent "Tom Terrific" (REJECTED!)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by westiedog1, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

I never bothered to hear about it yet. The story is fake ,more than likely. The number 2 is what's significant. The stories are hints to things that will happen during the season. Again, it' all just for gossip. Why should anyone give a fuck about some over paid jock? You need to ask yourself those type of questions. This does not qualify as something for national news. It's pointless info that takes up your thoughts,your brain space .

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. .Same here, I was about to hear it but then decided against it.

FJF likes this.
  3. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

A small hard drive with a virus is extremely limited in its ability to take on new data. Humans don't have that issue.

4. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

the hell you dont.
    taking in useless info keeps from realizing who you really are.. the origins of truth about your being.
    the inability to do what your mind is truly capable of.. cluttered by -wheres my beer? did you see the game last night?
    you apparently have a real problem with new data , as evidenced by your reaction to what new data I have provided.
    you have the problem far, far worse then any computer.

5. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Without neurological damage or disease the human brain has the capacity to store almost unlimited information indefinitely. You haven't said anything that's interesting enough to fire a neuron let alone create a memory worth storing. Data you provide is provided by you ipso facto worthless. Trash in-trash out.

FJF, stinkyB, Ralebird and 1 other person like this.
  6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

7. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Poster Wackenburg is just talking from experience.

He's obviously "special"....if you know what I mean.

8. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

you hope its worthless. You want it to be worthless. You cant prove its worthless.
    talking about the betterment of mankind is worthless?
    no, talking about 3-4 defenses in the pros is worthless. Everything on tv is worthless and made worthless on purpose,to keep you as stupid as possible.

Without neurological damage or disease the human brain has the capacity to store almost unlimited information indefinitely.
    A. your useless tv knowledge is the neurological damage.
    B. you have an unlimited amount of useless trash that you remember.. Past games, past movies. pointless political propaganda.

who cares about all the shit you remember when its not bettering your life? you arent remembering anything truly beneficial. Thats all by design.

9. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

again.. one day youll realize how right I am.

[​IMG]

10. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I learned the difference between mentally ill and stupid. I've seen plenty of both in my life.

FJF and stinkyB like this.
  11. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Sadly that day will never come.

My brain is fully saturated...no more room for any new realizations.

Sorry buddy...you're too late.

FJF likes this.
  12. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

No, you dont know what any of those things are or what they mean. Disagreeing about the origin of something has nothing to do with mental illness.
    By your definition of mentally ill , you could put an entire population of people in hospitals who believed or didn't believe in god. Neither side can prove existence or none existence. Yet both sides are able to lead fuctional lives.
    Calling me stupid is because you have no defense or argument to support your beliefs. I haven't called you names.
    Mentally ill: you continue to watch a team lose on your tv screen and talk about it for 50 years. As though it's' important, necessary and edifying.
    Mentally ill : people spend their entire lives chasing paper money to exist. 5 days on, 2 days off..till you die. You are made to be kept busy. So you don't have time to think about what really matters in life or what's really true. You are kept "stupid". It's mentally ill to think you enjoy such an existence.

13. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Yes, Ignorance is bliss.
    But the seed has been planted.

14. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

You're either stupid, off your meds or a troll. I suspect 1 and 3.

15. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

ie you redundantly prove my point. I intelligently answered you with full descriptive thoughts/explanations.
    And thats your best defense. I would be called winner in any debate competition.

16. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I do agree with the above...to a point.

I would love to know how you've structured your life in such a way that money and work are secondary to truth seeking.

btw...I'm still waiting for proof of a major news story, or minor actually...that you can show definitely was faked.

No bullshit like "a billionaire wouldn't go for cheap, easy sex".

17. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Sorry, no, I can know what's right and wrong without having an answer for it all. I still play life's stupid Game . I don't know yet, how to generate independent income or other ideas. Doesn't mean I can't
    See bullshit and call it what it is.

Excuse me..but the common sense is the answer.. and so was my previous one. They fill your brain with bullshit stories. So you don't think about reality or for yourself.
    Yes, saying a billionaire wouldn't do it is answer enough. I explained to you, billionaires have govt agents in their ear and a phone call away. He wouldn't be stupid enough to stumble on to a sting. And there's still no video. That's called circumstantial evidence.
    And tomorrow you'll type - pictures or it didn't happen lol. Well, no moving pictures here.

I ended up with a thing called Afib, a few years ago. I couldn't work , I was tired all the time..meds messed with me. Once you get out of the rat race for a period of time..it gives you a chance to look at it from the outside, and see it for the bullshit it is. No one is allowed to simply "be". People base judgement on what you do and what you have.

18. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

You would be much happier if you got People out of your life. It's clearly a destructive relationship.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Of course those meds messed with you - and you've no one to blame but yourself for buying that bullshit Xarelto commercial hook, line and sinker. . It was a fib.

#79 joe, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Ralebird likes this.
  20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

You missed a trifecta...