Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Dec 25, 2010.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

wow looks like tonight is a repeat performance of yesterday-----be careful all it is going to rockin n rolling again later

2. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Hope it ends before the start of the Blues-Bruins game. The one bad thing about Directv is with storms like this the signal goes out.

3. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

DishNetwork was even worse.... MUCH worse. Dog could be outside taking a leak and the picture goes out ;)

speaking of weather.... wtf! I know this is Florida.... but someone needs to tell nature it's MAY.... NOT July. hot as hell these past few days. All-time heat records... and no rain

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Radar beginning to fill in,,,,not sure what is happening in CMAN s neck of the woods but Eastern Pa is getting into the game-----looks as if the encore is indeed on its way for many areas tonight--be safe all

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Rockland beginning to ROCK n Roll,,,be safe all

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

we probably don't have to water our grass and gardens until next year = we have had so much rain---> that said looks like round 3 tonight. Just amazing how much rain we have had.

regan62072 likes this.
  7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Greetings from Western Missouri which is still recovering from several big Tornados. Truman Res. had to let 70K gallons of water out daily for the last several days into the Lake of the Ozarks and it still is closed for fishing. Most marinas on the Lake are under 25ft of water. Some highways are still closed to travel and the Kansas city Metro area still has damage. MCI airport just reopened due to debris on the runways and my flight home leaves on Saturday. I did keep tabs on what was happening back east and I hope you guys are all ok and no damage done.

CBG likes this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Cman safe travels,,,,,alls good here,,,,,,,,we had a tornado or 2 on Tuesday ( not by me but in the metro area ) but the past 2 nites its been A LOT of rain.

Cman68 likes this.
  9. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been trying to get some work done in my yard before "summer" truly hits but I get home at 2 every day so I'm not working out in that heat. Dropped the pressure washer off at my daughters yesterday and her thermometer said 100° out.

Well at least school is out so I'll be able to get some work done in the morning now. Have a gazebo to put up, probably an 8 hour job but it will take me all week since I'll probably only work 2 hours a day before it gets too hot.

CBG likes this.
  10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Ruby Red Slippers, Lollipop Gild,Yellow Brick Road and Flying Monkeys later on this afternoon = shocker -------> more T storms and crazy weather !

Cman68 likes this.
  11. Cman68

Climate change is a Liberal construct...

12. Cman68

Got our asses rocked on landing last night. I actually took a quick inventory of my life on the way down..

CBG likes this.
  13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

glad you and your ass made it ok,,,,if something ever happened to you who the hell would keep Brook in check ?

Cman68 likes this.
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

so get this = its 55 degrees here right now BUT tonight = MID 40'S are you effing kidding me ? Its June !!!!!!!!!!!

FJF likes this.
  15. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I love it. Anything but 90 degree weather

CBG likes this.
  16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

My only problem is that it CANT Snow in mid 40's we need it to drop another 15 degrees or so ,LOL. I will have a fire going tonight just amazing

FJF likes this.
  17. thedonger

thedonger Active Member

CBG or FJay, heard a murmur there's a storm forming in the caribbean that could possibly track towards the gulf. any traction to this? wondering because i'm heading to ami florida for a week on saturday.

CBG likes this.
  18. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

This time of year they mostly head toward Texas, the one you are looking at is off Mexico and will track toward SE Texas, not sure how much it will develop though if at all. Anna Maria Island should have the normal afternoon thunderstorms but nothing to be worried about. Highs about 90 and lows in the upper 70's

thedonger and CBG like this.
  19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Have fun ps Sun Screen lol

thedonger likes this.
  20. thedonger

thedonger Active Member

thanks bud! yeah, last i heard was landfall possibly somewhere around new orleans.