17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Just noticed that for all Jets games on stubhub, there are only two delivery options - "stubhub app" or "stubhub app - instant"

no ups, no email pdf, no ticketmaster transfer, nothing else except their system

2. GordonGecko

johnson & johnson should stick to their toxic chemical filled shampoo business

CBG likes this.
  3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gecko I think prices just dropped LOL -----> thank God I never bought a Cock A Mammy PSL lol

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook sit tight after todays fiasco tickets will be dropping in price in no time and if they don't hire the guy from the Eagles and Hire Danial Jeremiah they might pay you to take the tix lol

Brook! likes this.
  5. GordonGecko

6. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

7. GordonGecko

For teams that have switched to mobile only, you have to show that QR code on your phone. On a lot of ticket resale websites the sellers just send you a screenshot of the barcode so you get instant delivery and the team doesn't track who you are. Now the sellers will have to complete the transfer process and name the buyer. Some states have no buyer protection laws so the tickets might not even be available for transfer.

So the screw the fans angle is inconvenience, cold calls or spam emails from the team that now has you on their marketing list, and more pinched supply on the market which leads to higher prices

alleycat9 likes this.
  8. LogeSection2RowJ

I get it. I understand that they are trying to make it less convenient for the many resellers out there (that do not already have agreements in place with the NFL) However, you'd have to be foolish to purchase a ticket over the internet that is a screen shot of the barcode. I buy plenty of tickets electronically and to my knowledge have never purchased one this way. Maybe I'm naive to it? Back to your point, It's true that the teams want more control over ID of who is buying the tickets so that they can market to them. I had Jets season tickets for 35 years, and I'm sure they know I still go to games - but not through them. Bought baseball tickets this year? It's done through a new MLB ballpark app. Same deal. I've also noticed that SeatGeek deals do not seem to be as good as they used to be. Those fees are increasing and I bet the teams get a cut.

BTW, I still don't like the new stadium.

CBG likes this.
  9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I actually had a friend send me an e mail last night . it was from him and a ticket rep and it included the Jet schedule and he wanted me to go to a few games, Im still laughing , but still love my buddy he means well. Then today I stop by another friends restaurant, he's in the back doing bills and things and first thing he says " can it get any worse for us " we both laugh he then says lets do a road trip this year ( this is where CBG laughs again ) I say not happening Im done---> he says lets go to 2 away games/ road trips, again I say " have fun " ------he then says lets go to Cincinnati we can go see Ohio State vs Michigan ,I think its the same weekend -----I laugh again and say Id rather go watch the Browns. I honestly thought after the New Stadium / Ticket rep / Psl/ Fucking over the loyal fanbase that things could NEVER get any worse = I was wrong. Yep, more people are alienated right now then 5 years ago and this is a tough feat even for the Johnsons squared.I posted this elsewhere but the DOC says good for me to vent and let it out

alleycat9 likes this.
  10. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Jets ticket office called me today. I don't know man. I might just grab tickets. Too many good games this year.

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook when you get them on the phone again can you ask them if they really ever did " stick my tickets up their ass " as I requested ? I am just curious if they honored my request.

Brook! likes this.
  12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

This is just priceless my buddy got this today just sent it to me,,,,,he walked away from lower bowl seats, he had a psl did NOT pay it off and walked and now they are begging / asking him to come back , I took everyones name and phone # 's off of it---->

Hi ----------,

Hope all is well. I left you a voicemail recently hoping to connect in regards to a special seating offer on behalf of the NY Jets.
    After reviewing your account, we’ve noticed that you have a substantial credit remaining from when you previously were a season ticket holder. We want to give someone like you, who supported the team through all of our recent ups and downs, a chance to come back as a season ticket holder now that the team has such an exciting future.
    What we are offering is the chance to reinstate all of the money you previously invested towards your PSLs and apply it towards a new license in any seating location. As mentioned, this is a one-time offer and is time sensitive.

If interested, please call me to discuss further – 973-549-%%%%.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Best Regards,

insert name here lol

Account Executive, Ticket Sales and Service

New York Jets

Atlantic Health Jets Training Center

1 Jets Drive, Florham Park, NJ 07932

973.549.&&&&&

13. LogeSection2RowJ

Is the threat of legal proceedings in type so small that I can't see it?

CBG likes this.
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

;)---> LS2RJ = Its in invisible ink !

LogeSection2RowJ likes this.
  15. LogeSection2RowJ

Know why I'm such a good guy? OK, I'll tell you: I'm such a good guy because I will not share that 'PSL credit' nonsense the Jets are pulling with my angry PSL-paying friends that I still tailgate with. I ain't telling any of them. They do not deserve more pain.

Damn, all they ever (me too) wanted to do is to root for the Jets and support them win or lose by attending every freaking home game. But of course, their ticket money was not enough - the Jets required they also figuratively donate a body organ, or in an actual case I know, kept their loyal fans from buying a new car due to the burden of PSL payments.

alleycat9, Brook! and CBG like this.
  16. LogeSection2RowJ

Not sure I've posted this theory here previously so forgive me if i have.

Anyone notice the NFL-wide trend of building a team up in conjunction with building a new stadium with a PSL license and Suites sales pitch? After all that it accomplished, around the time the Super Bowl is played in the new stadium, the franchise slides back into mediocrity. Right now it's happening with SD, and you could also say, the Rams as well. Vikings just did it. SF. Atlanta. Us. Etc etc.

alleycat9 likes this.
  17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thats the difference between me and you as I'm a piece of shit

LogeSection2RowJ and Brook! like this.
  18. J1 tailgate

J1 tailgate Member

I received the same e-mail as well as voice mail. Come August, I will be celebrating my fourth anniversary of freedom from my Jets obligation. I now go when i want and pretty much pay what I want. Best move ever. What part of , I no longer want to continue to pay into a PSL and be obligated to pay for 10 games each season, do the Jets not understand?

CBG likes this.
  19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook are you taking notes ?

Brook! likes this.
  20. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He reneged and bailed and they're pullin' the ole you have a credit? LMFAO. What a bunch of desperate assholes. GOOD. Previously the Jets just kept what you paid, sent mildly threatening letters, and eventually dropped it. Now they're . . . hahahahaha. Your friend should call up and say, "Hi, I got your email. How 'bout this? Why don't you take my "substantial credit" and apply how ever many thousands I paid out before I walked to two tickets in a non-PSL section and I'll go to games for "free" off my "substantial credit" for the next 10+ years?" Let me know how it works out, CBG!

Oh, and trust me, that "one time offer" is not "time sensitive". They're full of shit. And oh again, if it were me, I would SO do the above just to punk them. Believe it.

LogeSection2RowJ, Brook! and CBG like this.