The Jets are the only thing standing in the way of another NE division title

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WarriorRB28, Feb 4, 2019.

1. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

They're saying Miami is going into full blown tank mode in 2019.

NE OWNS Buffalo.

That leaves our Jets. With $100 million in cap space & high draft picks they'll be better. How much better? Good enough to compete for a AFC East title?

As of right now the Jets are the only thing standing in NE's way.

NYJFOREVER and Jets_Grinch like this.
  2. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

If we move out of NY I don't think we'll be in the AFC East anymore so we won't have to worry about them.

Ralebird likes this.
  3. DefenseWinsChampionships

The Jets? Winning the AFC East? With Brady and Belly still going stronger than ever? HAH! That is FUNNY even from a homer at heart such as myself. So laughable. We aren't winning jack squat any time soon.

Harpua, ConcordeChops and NJJetFan like this.
  4. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Moe, Larry, or Curly will not stop the Pats from winning the division next season. That's what the AFCE is the Pats and the 3 stooges.

5. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Lmao! Well looks like NE has nothing in its way then, please

Peebag likes this.
  6. Grow a pair Jet fans! Weve beaten bellicheat before we can do it again.

Bellicheat keeps poking the bear..that means we’re still in his head. All it takes is to punch him in the mouth ONCE & hes right back to trading a player like Randy Moss& ditching the deep passing game midseason just like he did.in 2010 after we beat them 28-14.

The jets despite all their warts & faults are Bellicheat kryptonite.Time to regroup & go for the heart.200+ mill in cap space over next 2 seasons..no excuses..

7. twown

twown Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Dude.

Red Menace likes this.
  9. If this is how we feel then the team should just fold & the fans should find new teams.

Im done crossing years off the calendar waiting for these ass holes to go away. I want the Jets to make Bellicheat’s eat his words & exploit his blind hatred.

10. Then just keep waving the white flag & kissing the cheaters ass. Talk about self defeating,feeble & an unbelievable waste of time.

Also dont get mad at the team for lack of confidence or execution against then if we cant even draw up the fucking courage or guts to believe in our team even on a multi year level!

No wonder the pats never lose.They have people defeated before the damn schedule even comes out..YEARS in advance!!

Mr mittens and dcinct like this.
  11. HomeoftheJets

We're fans. Not part of the organization. We have no control over what the idiots running the Jets do. If I were in charge of the team, I'd have a different attitude.

12. I think fan support matters..maybe not a ton but at least a small percentage. Too many players hae left here & other markets w fickle fans & have said that the poor fan morale & lack of belief wore on them as individuals & the team.

Nobody is saying we should be excited or optimistic..thats not my message. Im saying lets rally around the team for better or worse fueled by patriot hatred.

I mean if its so bleak we cant even hate the patriots & hope for better days...why are any of us even here? Serious question.

dcinct likes this.
  13. HomeoftheJets

I don't think fan support matters that much. For instance, the Pats fanbase was nonexistent until they started winning. So much so that they almost moved to St. Louis in the 1990s. As far as why I'm here, it's because I enjoy watching football and rooting for a team. Since I grew up in a family of Jets fans, I became a Jets fan too. I don't take it personally when the Jets lose; the people running the Pats are better than the people running the Jets, but as much as Pats fans want to delude themselves into thinking they're better than Jets fans, they aren't.

EDIT: Also, the Rams just made the Super Bowl, and do they even have fans?

Red Menace and johnny like this.
  14. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Kurt is right ...keep the faith or move on

Been hanging on to the SB dream for 50..what's a few years more?

Maybe be an Eagles fan too as my Fail Safe team to root for

The Raiders too

LAJet, rickjet and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  15. You are welcome to feel any way you like.. im not telling you how to be a fan.

But dont dissuade myself & others from hoping for something more from this franchise. Just as there was a time when the Pats had far less fan fare & no rings many felt Kraft was an idiot in over his head who drove away Parcells..and an even bigger idiot for giving up picks to a rival for BB..could you imagine if The johnsons forced a draft pick on a HC like Krat did to Parcells w Terry “She” Glenn?

Things can change.Im inclined to believe that the patriots & their fans are just BEGGING for another chapter of this rivalry to ascend.

dcinct likes this.
  16. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

1) Jets
    2) an team playing the Patsies....

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  17. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

I appreciate the positivity, but unless Brady starts to play like his age, we are not going to be able to contend for a Division title. Also wouldn’t happen unless Darnold makes an enormous leap.

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Wait till next year --> rinse repeat = wait till next year ---> rinse repeat continue process as needed or until symptoms subside

19. HomeoftheJets

I'm not dissuading you from being hopeful. Only from saying the Jets are Belichick's Kryptonite when, aside from one playoff win several years ago, they've been his whipping boy.

Red Menace likes this.
  20. Kryptonite was hyperbole..certainly hes had the jets number..but its not entireky onesided. Started w spygate ended in 10..however every year the jets have beaten the patriots since they have not won the super bowl.The fact that bills so obsessed to this very day suggests an insecurity or irrationale.we outted him as a cheater & have proven that when we do beat them it affects them in some manner no matter how miniscule.

Just look at poor roster decisions like adding Tebow,Ellis & Harris. For someone so methodical & disciplined within his roster management he still cant resist a chance to stick it to the jets.Its emotionally fueled for him.Bellichock making emotional roster decisions is a flaw esp in his system.It only seems to pertain to the Jets.

Im sorry..the longer they make it a narrative the longer the door stays open.Sooner or later the jets & johnsons might just drunkingly stumble through the door way & piss all over Bill’s new carpet.

#20 KurtTheJetsFan, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2019
    dcinct likes this.