Chris Russo Hates, I mean HATES the Jets.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BigGreenUgly, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Salz

Salz New Member

I cannot forget when before the season started, they had Howie Long on the show. They asked Howie Long which of the bad teams next year will show some signs of improvement this year and Howie responded, "Not the Jets" and they all laughed for a few minutes. Both Mike and Chris are idiots.

2. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I cant stand Russo sometimes. He keeps saying that the Jets will not beat the Dolphins. I mean come on no disrespect to Miami and i no anybody can beat anybody but the Dolphins are 5-7 and the Jets are 7-5 and he's saying three weeks before that game that the Jets wont win. I mean the way he says it you would think that the Jets and Dolphins records were reversed.

3. JJBagoose

JJBagoose Active Member

Just shows you the idiots there are doing football commentary today.

i hate mike and the mad dog during football season. They just want to kiss Giant @ss

4. lightning

lightning Active Member

My favorite, is when he doesn't take the time to learn anyones name. "Mathias Kiwanka" and "JP Lonesome"

Not to mention he probably spits more than shannon sharpe

5. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

You guys miss the point. HIS ENTIRE SCHTICK is to act like a moron to get your attention. You guys are sitting here bashing him..... which is EXACTLY what he wants... You guys hate him so you listen.. Better than ESPN radio which noone could care less about.

6. FITM

FITM 2006 TGG.com Best Photoshop Artist Award Winner

ESPN Radio is a joke. I'd much prefer to NY Sports Talk than half the shit they talk about on ESPN.

7. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Member

its funny because now that Max Kellerman is on in the mornings, it isn't really a Jets station anymore.

For those that don't know, he despises talking about the Jets and is completely open about being a Giants fan, with a proclivity to talk about the Giants. He doesn't want to talk about the Jets, and he has no bones about that.

Steven A Smith is the same although he does talk Jets too. He's basically more fair.

But no one from 10 - 2 pm really seems to want to talk Jets. And that is sad.

8. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

I agree Mike & Mike and The Dan Patrick Show are a joke. Sportsbash is OK. But Cowherd is one of the smartest guys on radio. Doesn't take himself too seriously. Calls people out. Knows more about college football than anyone else.

9. BonScott

BonScott Active Member

Nice call TypeO. Did you get any response or did he hang up?

10. EL Kabong

EL Kabong Member

Russo = asshole nothing more to say....

11. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

i called in reference to the yankees early in the 05 season. he was saying they were a horrible team and wouldn't win 80 games(wrong as usual). I told him he was worse than a jealous met fan and only says these off the wall comments when mike isn't there. He just kept saying "we'll see,we'll see.

12. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

I hate listening to guys on the radio or TV with a bias when it comes to sports. What a tool.

13. jetman8094

jetman8094 New Member

Russo reminds me of the kid at class who you always wanted to get at but never left the teachers sight cause he was kissing up to much.

14. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

The giants play like a bunch of sissy girls. There offense sucks....I mean sucks. the have a running game, but as far as Burress goes he is a pussy that let's that team down over an over again. Eli lives in his brothers shadow and is too afraid to take his position as a starting QB in the NFL. The defense is good, but they are undisciplined and make stupid mistakes. The Jets would own the giants for the mere fact that they have discipline (something the giants desperatly need). Did I say Burress sucks yet?

15. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Russo said Belichick and Saban are the two best coaches in the NFL.

16. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

It's 11pm or there about on Saturday night and we're talking about Russo. That just proves his act is working.

17. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

You want to talk Jets, you call Benigno.

18. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Worst of WFAN > best of ESPN radio.

I like Mike and the Mad Dog for the most part.

Say what you want about their opinions and comments, but they're great radio.

19. jaywade

jaywade Active Member

I don?t know why you care what he says, he is the least knowledgeable and worst on air personality I have ever hear. The only this he knows anything about is tennis, when it comes to the 4 major sports he doesn?t know shit. The only reason he is on the air is because he is the opposite of Mike and makes Mike look like a genius.

20. jaywade

jaywade Active Member

The best guy every on the Fan was Jody McDonnell he is the most impartial sports talk guy I have ever heard, he is now on 1050 ESPN on the weekends.

#60 jaywade, Dec 10, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2006