Fixing the Jets offense short term

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

The Bills are terrible and the Jets need a confidence boost. This was before the Darnold injury, and was also assuming Peterman starts, but Allen might be back. People just have very short memory, The Jets beat up on the Broncos and Colts, it's not out of the real of possibility to beat the Bills convincingly.

FJF likes this.
  2. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

it's not of historical probability that they blow this game with stupid presnap penalties, bonehead coaching staff decisions, failure to make in-game adjustments, and
    outright failures by players who are not coached on situational play procedures. ( known in the wikipedia as " same old jets")

3. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Certainly, but what I notice most about young teams is that they are very inconsistent. Many ups and downs. I'm just thinking this will be an "up" game, but I do realize historically those are the ones the Jets blow.

#43 Sam Hammer, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  4. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

here is the irony of this thread. the fucking bills did all of this to us to spark their offense and it worked

1) fake punt on 4th down on the 1st drive

2) first play off the bat was a long 40+ yard pass, they threw deep all game. also had a deep ball on 3rd down as well. all led to points

3) this they didn't do much but they were in control of the game so were killing the clock anyway

4) the promoted a guy off the PS who caught that long ball and was quite involved. they also started barkley who they singed 12 days ago and featured a young RB tosplit with mccoy