The Bills are a playoff calibur team

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GlennFoley, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

The Jets will destroy the Bills. Final score: Jets 27, Bills 27.

2. Brian McFan

Brian McFan Member

Be vewy vewy caw-ful of these Bills.

They can bite you if you take them for granted. This one's a little un-nerving for me. Losman's so darn hot and cold. Keep the heat on him!

3. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

You can say something good about any team in the NFL. Last week, everyone was talking about Brett Favre in the cold and limiting his deep passes. Gimme a break. The Bills suck. You can't show me a single statistic that will convince me otherwise. This game is the Jets' to lose.

4. Brian McFan

Brian McFan Member

Losman's an enigma. There are days he's Peyton Manning, and many more days where he's Jeff George. You're right, its the Jets game to lose, just hope they don't look past them, that's all.

5. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

H'mm whatever happen to the adage that your record says you are what you are? I have always used the motto that to be the best you have to beat the best. It would appear at least this year they did not qualify as a PO team so they are not. If you use the word "dangerous" then that may fit there present standing perfectly. In the NFL there are no such things as givens no matter what the record of the 2 teams are & just some recent examples are Cleve over KC, Cleve over NYJ, TN over the IC, TN over the NYGs & maybe the best Hout twice over Jax

6. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

OR just have him replace the "t" with an "h".

7. The Green Dude

You tell em Champ! :grin:

8. The Green Dude

come again?

9. Brian McFan

Brian McFan Member

I'm guessing he meant:

Jets - 27 Bills - 0

then adreniline kicked in, a little.

10. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Seems like some on this board really have not delved far enough into FB to totally understand the game. He never ever mentioned that just because Bflo is a division rival & as they are now not PO bound they will be trying xtra hard to knock us off

11. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

Come again? Trying to start trouble again?

12. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Again? All I said was that you spell caliber the same way. You should understand being corrected.... you do it to others all the time.

13. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

you forget to mention though, he rushed for 60 yards against jacksonville, but was averaging 5 yards a carry and had a td...then he split carries with the a train against the chargers...but those are 2 of the best defense's in the league...

14. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

how about losing to the 2 best teams in the nfl, (colts, chargers) by a combined total of 4 pts??

how about willis mcgahee as a top 5 rusher all year until he injured his ribs??

how about lee evans, the 8th best reciever in the NFL, 5th in the afc

how about the bills defense is the 12th ranked scoring defense in the nfl..

how about jp losman 12 highest qb rating in the nfl...and the second best qb rating in the 4th quarter?

how about t-mcgee, the 3rd ranked kick returner in the nfl...

how about brian moorman....the highest net average punter in the nfl...netting over 40 yards per punt....never done, ever in the history of the nfl for one season...and hes punting in buffalo...

how about aaron schobel...the 8th ranked sacker in the nfl...with 9.5

i could go on but i think that should be enough...

we are a young team in a new system, with a lot of rookies playing this year...we have shown spurts of greatness, where we look unstoppable, then we show the side that makes fans want to put a bag on their head...we are headed in the right direction...and we do not suck...we have a tough schedule this year....we play the 5 best teams in the nfl this year.....bears, colts, patriots, chargers, and the ravens...all leaders in their divisions...with a combined record of 48 wins 12 losses....that is a tough schedule for anyone to handle, let alone a team coming off of a 5-11 season....

i know you guys arent the same team we faced in week 3, but we are not the same team either....face it, we dominated the first meeting, putting up 500 yards of offense against you, and stupid mistakes, and not being able to score td's is what killed us...but over the last 5 weeks we have been averaging 23 pts a game, which is very good for us....i cant say i know the outcome of the game...but we will play as hard as we can with 4 games left until we are mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs...ofcourse i have to root for the home team, and we do owe ya big from week three...i hope for a good game with no injuries for either team, and hopefully a big fat W for the bills at the end of the day!!!!

15. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

The turnovers will decide this game. It just seems that whenever Losman gets hit, he loses the football. That could be key to this game. Also, with the Bills lost to SD last week, they are all but out of the playoff race. How the team reacts to that will also be huge.

16. TonyIommi

TonyIommi Active Member

If you are going to correct spelling , you should try to be correct yourself.
    C-A-L-I-B-E-R. It's amazing you guys get J-E-T-S right.

17. Gator

Gator Active Member

Look in the mirror, pal. Either one is correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliber

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

You don't understand, true, you may have outgained us by a mile and "dominated" us, but the truth is that happens every week to us. We've won 7 of them. Thats why we have had Jason Taylor, and Brett Favre (after a 38-10 beat down) both say "we are a better team than the Jets."

You guys have been playing good lately, i'll give ya props and im worried about this one, but im not letting last games "domination" of us make me feel any differant about this game.

19. DevTeam

DevTeam Well-Known Member

Holy cow... isn't it caliber? So now you're calling this guy a moron for mispelling it, and then you mispell it as well. The ultimate in shooting yourself in the foot.

20. vilmas our future51

vilmas our future51 New Member

Ay cut the guy some slack hes just trying to get his point across i mean this is a football website not a spelling Bee. You kind of critic people are so annoying Why cant you guys stay on the topic at hand and just stop criticizing people